The Netop Remote Control Android Host allows organizations to support their Android smartphones, tablets, and embedded devices from a Netop Remote Control Guest application – available for Android, Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems.
The full feature set is available for devices from the following manufacturers:
The Netop Remote Control Android Host includes a limited feature set with Android version 2.0 for all device manufacturers. Additional features are available with version 4.
• Transfer the screen from the remote device
• Transfer device inputs including physical buttons and touchscreen controls
• Manage files including coping, moving, syncing and cloning data
• Collect inventory and detailed asset information
• Use two-way text chat to communicate with end users during remote support sessions
• Launch programs on the remote device
• Distribute one-time pop-up messages to the remote user
• Schedule remote connections and tasks including file transfers and inventory scans
• Capture the remote screen and send it to a local clipboard or bitmap file
• Improve services times by controlling a graphical image of the physical device
• End users can request assistance from the app.
Available Security Options:
• Local and centralized authentication - Windows-integration and Directory Services
• Secure traffic with up to 256-bit AES encryption
• Maintain an audit trail of remote support activity - locally and centrally
• Capture a recording of the screen activity from the remote device.
• Android version 2.3 or later
• Click the install button
• Run through the installation wizard steps
• Specify an authentication password (optional)
****** Please Note ******
To establish a remote connection with an Android smartphone or tablet, the app must be installed on the mobile device. You will also need Netop’s support console (aka the “Guest” module), which can be downloaded at: http://www.netop.com/remotesupport/product/downloads.htm
The Netop Remote Control Android Host provides a 30-day free trial. After 30 days, a valid license key is required. License keys can be purchased through the Netop Partner network or at http://www.netop.com/remote-support.htm