The new WRC+ section offers additional content. The monthly subscription includes online access to LIVE STAGES, LIVE MAPS, ONBOARD ACTION and FULL HIGHLIGHTS videos.
News, videos and the countdown to the start of the next rally at a glance.
Your ticket to the world’s toughest motorsport - the new subscription platform offers additional content from the FIA World Rally Championship. Enjoy Live Stages, Live Maps, Onboard Action and Full Highlights on your mobile – or any other device from each upcoming WRC rally event! The monthly subscription (30 days) for only 4,99 € is unlimited, it renews automatically at the end of each month (30 days) and can be cancelled any time before the end of each month (30 day period). Your account will be charged for renewal at the beginning of the next month (30 day period).
Keep up to date with everything that is happening in the FIA World Rally Championship.
During a rally, this is where you’ll find stage times, split times and other data direct from the stages. You can also follow the live text and listen to the exclusive WRC live radio stream from service park and stage end reporters.
Spectacular videos, pictures and audio podcasts.
An overview of all of the rallies in the season, illustrated in detail with facts, links, videos and pictures. Stage maps show you where the action takes place.
Including FIA championship standings for drivers, co-drivers and manufacturers, plus results of previous rallies and seasons.
Detailed information about drivers, co-drivers, teams and manufacturers.
WRC on all channels: Integration of the official WRC Facebook page and the @OfficialWRC Twitter feed. Get the official WRC App now and experience the World Rally Championship!
+++ Feedback +++
The World Endurance Championship: A global competition played out in eight different countries on four continents, including the world famous 24 Hours of Le Mans and a further seven 6-hour races in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East. The cream of top motoring manufacturers – Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Nissan, Porsche and Toyota – as well as a host of legendary motorsport names, competing in the ultimate test of man and machine to become world endurance champion.
So, welcome to the 2015 WEC season! The official WEC App, launched one year ago, is designed to bring what you, our fans, want direct to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download this App for free and keep up-to-date with all the news from fiawec.com and more: results, circuit information, team and driver information, timetables, calendar, pictures, interviews and videos from behind-the-scenes, highlights, live timing and social network links. The whole Championship at your fingertips.
To immerse yourself even further into the FIA WEC® experience get the Premium Season Pack available as an In-App purchase. It will allow you to follow FULL LIVE streaming of each race as well as FULL DATA TIMING, exclusive content with onboard cameras and the possibility to personalize and follow your favorite drivers and/or teams.
Download now the official FIA WEC® 2015 app and be part of the game…
The official FIA WEC® 2015 app full content is available in English and French. Menu is available in English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Arabic.
For even more, follow us on www.fiawec.com or Facebook page or Twitter #FIAWEC.
Some of features are videos, live stage times, countdown to the next event and Facebook sharing for your favourite articles.
New for 2015 we have also included the European Rally Championship (ERC)
If you enjoy the new features please rate the app or leave us some feedback. Let us know what you'd like to see.
You can also join our facebook page http://on.fb.me/1lBnmss and now you can visit our new website at http://download.worldrallyapp.com
In order to offer you the best experience possible on your Android device, enjoy this app’s new user interface. This new version is even faster and more intuitive, enabling you to access to daily news, features, latest scores and results easily.
- All the biggest match and races with live text commentaries
- Over 150 news articles written daily by our journalists
- News are analysed in our videos
- Live scoring and calendars of your favourite sports
- Exclusive web chats with our journalists, pundits and players.
All the news on the most important competitions in the world :
- Football with all the Premier League, Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and others. But also Champions’ League with your favourite teams and players : PSG, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic… All the live scoring, all the results, all the news, summer transfer window, transfers…
- Tennis with all the tournament of ATP and WTA’s tour, the grand slam (Wimbledon, Roland Garros, US Open, Open d’Australie) and all your favourite stars : Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams…
- All the F1’s races with Rosberg, Hamilton, Alonso and the others, the top of the Rugby with top 14, VI Nations’ tournament ; and the most important sports events : Golden League, Olympics’ games, Worlds Cup.
Eurosport's unbeatable content and user-friendly interface make it the ultimate app for any sports fan on the move.
Eurosport is the only application which can propose you all the news and results : football, rugby, tennis, Formula 1, cyclism, basketball, athleticism, handball, WRC, WTCC, ERC, Dakar’s race, Superbike, GP2, WEC, World Series by Renault, Abarth’s trophy, golf, Biathlon, alpine skiing, ice hockey, judo, fencing, boxing, snooker, US Football, University’s sports, equitation
Discover the new ERC Android application, and get ready to live a thrilling experience, through an easier navigation to reach :
- The News
- The Events
- The Live timing, which allows to follow in real time the results of each driver in every Special Stage of the ERC Rallies,
- The Season (including Calendar, Ranking, Manufacturers and Partners)
- The Gallery (photos and videos)
* rally event selection and stage selection
* after stage and over-all rally event results
* graph results (position, time differential)
* LIVE race info and news
* guide with rally stage maps and spectator places
* championship standing
* media content with report videos and on-board camera
Currently supported Championships:
* CZ - M ČR v automobilových rally
* CZ - CZ Rallysprint série
* SK - Majstrovstvá Slovenska v rally
* FIA - WRC, ERC
Follow the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) live from the stages as if you were there.
Enjoy the excitement of the FIA Formula E Championship and experience the Le Mans 24 Hours from the heart of the action, with live coverage of the world’s most famous endurance race.
Keep track of Michelin’s return to MotoGP bike racing and share the adventure of the Dakar, the best known and toughest cross-country rally of them all.
Access and share cutting-edge interactive 360º onboard racing videos as well as the critically-acclaimed Launch Control video series and gorgeous team photography, all while staying up to date with your favorite Subaru Rally Team USA drivers and cars.
Additionally, you can receive notifications on your Android mobile device when a Subaru Rally Team USA event is in your area or a new Launch Control episode is released.
Own a head-mounted VR display (HMD)? Open the Subaru Motorsports app, click play on a 360º video, toggle HMD playback mode and insert your Android device in your HMD to truly immerse yourself in the racing action - a first in motorsports viewing.
Get ready to live a thrilling experience, through an easier navigation:
- 2013 Season (including Calendar, Ranking, Manufacturers and Partners)
- Drivers profiles
- Gallery (photos & videos!)
- Topaktuelle News und Spielberichte mit Bildern
- Liveticker (Ticker, Tore, Strafzeiten, Line Up's)
- Panther TV mit Videos von den Spielen, Pressekonferenzen, Spielerportraits und dem Videowürfel
- Team (ERC-Team mit Steckbrief und aktuellen Statistiken)
- Tabelle (Gesamt-, Heim-, Auswärts- und Formtabelle der DEL)
Das beste kommt zum Schluss. Die App ist völlig kostenlos!
Untapped Rally keeps you up to date with all the latest news and results on the go. View schedules, itineraries, stage times, and oh-so-much MOAR!
Never miss an event again, thanks to our convenient notifications as well as the countdown to the start of the next rally featured on the main screen.
This app is NOT affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed, or sponsored by Rally America, Inc. in any way either expressed or implied.
Contains videos of extremely powerful driving by the 4 time World Rally Champion, Tommi Makinen, and also lesson videos, latest videos and information of GAZOO Racing.
・Driving videos of Tommi Makinen and GAZOO Racing
・Driving lessons by Tommi Makinen
・Latest news from TOMMI MAKINEN Racing and GAZOO Racing
・Messages from TOMMI MAKINEN Racing and GAZOO Racing
In application you find:
- latest videos,
- Online News,
- Online chat,
- latest pictures,
- sharing feature,
- get push notifications from most interesting news
- be ONLINE with TMR x GR application.
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.