Image to Text Converter app is no doubt a must to have app in your Phone, and that’s the reason Netroz has designed and developed Xtract OCR Scanner app for the Android users. It’s a free Picture to Text reader, and it can be a great help for your daily office life.
Your boss gave you a paper full of text to prepare some report or presentation, and you don’t have time to read and type? Don’t worry because this Xtract OCR Scanner app will convert Picture to Text and you can surprise your boss with your efficiency. Convert Picture to Text in any image or pictures you have saved in your Phone Gallery. You can use it as a direct text reader using your phone camera.
xTract OCR Scanner features are not yet ended because it goes beyond the conventional imager to text converter service. The built-in speech engine in Xtract OCR Scanner allows you to read the text for you that the app just scanned. This Image to Text to Speech features is handy when you are working on some report, and you don’t have time to go through various documents to extract certain fact and figure. Just scan the document and let the Xtract OCR Scanner – Image to Text to Speech read for you and note the facts and figures you wanted to note.
• Extract text from image or capture with your camera
• Share Extract text with any one or Copy to Clipboard
• Built for reader to read extracted text
• Extract text with up-to 10 images at a time
How to Extract Text:
Select image from Camera or Gallery then Extract will automatically detect text from image.
Please Note that:
• You need to take sharp images with good lightning for best results.
• Currently only english language supported.
• Currently built in reader will speek english only.
• Extract text from image limit to 10 at a time.
Just download Xtract OCR Scanner, convert the pic to text and directly save the image to word file with scanned text. Don’t forget to review this Image to Text Converter app which is free to download and use.