Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your WHOLE team.
Visit http://www.splashtop.com/business for more information.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the Android devices with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the Android devices over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
FOR TEAM ADMIN:
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion). Download for free from www.splashtop.com.
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Download Splashtop Streamer from www.splashtop.com
* Install Splashtop Streamer on your computer and enter your Splashtop Account
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
clubs, spa, and other services. The clear presentation of terms prepared for small and large
touch screens. Grouping customers and management of group bookings.
- the ability to work offline (without an internet connection)
- add, delete, move, or edit terms agreed with the customer,
- different term search modes,
- customer management: contact data, groups, descriptions and notes,
- presentation of different customer groups by colors,
- send messages directly from the application,
- calling customers directly from an application,
- create a copy of the data to a file (backup),
- week view and month view
- convenient operation on the phone as well as tablet,
- supports horizontal and vertical screen orientation,
- lifetime licence.
- synchronize data between Phone and tablet via Bluetooth.
- quick ( single click ) SMS messsage to many customers selected by group or by events date.
- event reminder.
Copyright © GIMIN Studio. 2013.
Extending the award-winning High Definition Stream Management (HDSM) technology of Avigilon Control Center, ACC Mobile is designed to efficiently support HD and megapixel images and detail up to 29 MP. Leveraging the Avigilon Control Center gateway, ACC Mobile can be easily connected to an unlimited number of servers and cameras, expanding access to video surveillance data for greater coverage and remote monitoring.
It can create multiple containers, and within each one creates a multitude of components.
Each component has four attributes: number, name, value and description. The attribute value can be a bar code or QR code, read with some application code reader, or any text alphanumérico entered manually.
If we do a long press on any of the objects containing the screen, we will get a menu from which we can send the selected container by bluethoot, e-mail, ... . The container can be delivered in a xml or csv format separated by semicolons. This format is suitable for csv then import it into Excel spreadsheets as well and keep track of inventory from the pc.
Inventory control, warehouse inventory, shipment tracking, inventory, stock control, control, storage, record storage.
- Superior user experience – AccessToGo with Blaze-powered RDP acceleration works up to 10 times faster than regular RDP clients such as Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, 2X Client RDP, Wyse PocketCloud, iTap Mobile RDP, Remote RDP, Splashtop, and Jump Desktop.
- Requires at least 512MB RAM
- RDP must be enabled on the target Windows host (Home editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 do not provide RDP server support)
- Patent-pending technology enhances productivity and usability: Makes Windows desktops & applications easier to use on mobile devices (touch environments), reduces the need to zoom and pan when using remote access. Unlike Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, AccessToGo automatically adjusts the remote desktop resolution (Pixels Per Inch - PPI), and optimally resizes Windows objects (Start menu, icons, dialog boxes, etc.)
- Runs on Android 2.1 & higher devices, e.g., Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 10 & Kindle Fire HDX
- Unlimited RDP connections
- Native resolution support
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) & functions – Exclusive!
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote mouse mode support
- Bluetooth / USB mouse and keyboard support for Android 4.x and higher
- Virtual native keyboard & extended PC Keyboard support
- Copy & Paste support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- Multilingual UI support
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- Sound / audio redirection
- 8, 16, 24 & 32 bit color
- URL Schemes
OPTIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
*FREE Ericom Secure Gateway – Secure, encrypted access when connecting from outside the firewall http://www.ericom.com/securegateway
*Ericom Blaze remote desktop RDP Acceleration
- Transforms AccessToGo into the fastest mobile remote desktop RDP client
- Enhances display performance of maps, photos, streaming video, radiology images, 3D images, Adobe Flash and PDFs.
- Uses up to 90% less bandwidth than other remote desktop RDP clients, e.g., Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP
- Great for cellular connectivity over 3G, 4G & Internet
(Must install Ericom Blaze Server on the RDP host: http://www.ericomblaze.com)
*Alternative to Citrix
- Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect provides centrally published and managed Windows desktops and applications hosted on Terminal Services / RDS / VDI
- 1/2 the cost of Citrix
- Provides both native remote desktop RDP client and HTML5, browser-based RDP client
(Requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect)
*RDP Client for VMware View
- Two modes: Regular RDP (FREE)
- Accelerated RDP (requires Ericom Blaze server)
For more information, email email@example.com, or go to: http://www.ericom.com/ericom_blaze_vmwareview
- Android 2.1 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
- VMware View 4.5 or later
- PowerTerm WebConnect 5.8 or later
The mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilizing the free CrossTec Internet Gateway component.
The CrossTec Remote Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing CrossTec Client (version 11.04 or later).
Browse your local network or an established CrossTec Internet Gateway to find remote CrossTec Clients.
PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
Select, connect and interact with multiple Client devices simultaneously.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
‘Recently Connected’ list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
Use home screen widgets to provide access to frequently viewed Clients.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any CrossTec-enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Adjust color depth during remote control sessions from full colour, to 256, 16 or just 2 colors when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for a connected Client laptop.
Includes powerful compression to minimize data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilize unique security keys to ensure your copy of CrossTec is only accessible to your users.
One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
1) Install this free CrossTec Remote Control app on your Android device.
PLEASE NOTE: The application may be installed onto your external storage, but the system will install the application on the internal storage by default. If the internal storage is full, then the system will install it on the external storage automatically. Once the app is installed however, you can move the application to either internal or external storage through your system settings.
2) Visit www.crosstecsoftware.com and download the CrossTec Client setup file for installation on each of the computers that you want to remote control.
3) Wirelessly connect your Android device to the same network as the client computers ( or for anywhere access, refer to www.crosstecsoftware.com for details on setting up and configuring the free CrossTec Gateway – designed to support this scenario).
4) From the CrossTec Remote Control browse and find your Clients.
5) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message.
CrossTec, Remote Control, Remote Desktop, Remote Access, Remote Desktop Access.
Faturas, Saldo, Pontos, Serviços, Mapa e Horário de Lojas e muito mais no seu telemóvel! A App Cliente Optimus permite-lhe, de forma simples e rápida:
- Gerir Faturas e Carregamentos, Fatura Eletrónica ou Débito Direto em Conta;
- Gerir os serviços de Roaming e Internet no Telemóvel ou serviços de chamadas;
- Consultar e Gerir dados de conta ou de contacto;
- Consultar as melhores e mais relevantes aplicações agregadas no Optimus Top Apps;
- Obter informação da morada e horário da loja Optimus mais perto de si;
- E, se é Cliente Optimus Particular, tem também disponível a possibilidade de consultar e alterar de Tarifário.
More from developer
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices. Students receive an audible and visual alert when a message is received and they can then be viewed and managed by the student.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance. This sends an alert to the teacher’s desktop, enabling them to interact with the student concerned.
- Class Surveys: As part of student and classroom assessment, teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class, enabling students to receive instant feedback on their progress.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note.
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A.
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate21.
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1 tablets.
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you also need to download the desktop Tutor component at www.netsupportschool.com which you can try for free for 30 days. The Tutor component is used to connect to, and manage the Android students within the classroom.
Please note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
Android device and smartphone compatible, when paired with your NetSupport desktop Tutor console, the Tutor Assistant helps you retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.
Crystal clear thumbnails of each student machine will be displayed, giving you an instant view of the classroom.
Interact and engage with any pre-defined student group.
Maintain Student Focus
Lock the student's mouse and keyboard when instructing and blank screens to gain attention.
Application Monitoring and Control
Monitor application use across the classroom. Use ‘approved’ and ‘restricted’ lists, as defined at your main NetSupport Tutor console, to control application use.
Internet Monitoring and Control
Block the internet to retain student focus when instructing or monitor internet use. Use ‘approved’ and ‘restricted’ lists, as defined at your main NetSupport Tutor console, to control access to websites.
Send a pre-set message or instruction to students.
Logout all Students
Remotely logoff all student machines.
Reduce costs by managing printer use.
Display Student Help Requests
Students can discreetly request help from the teacher.
NetSupport DNA delivers one of the most comprehensive and detailed Hardware Inventory modules available on the market today and with the NetSupport DNA Mobile Console you can keep in touch with these assets wherever you are!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets and BlackBerry PlayBook, the Mobile Console connects with your central DNA Inventory giving you access to accurate, up-to-the-minute asset data wherever you are.
Instantly find the required machine from the displayed list, by machine name or asset tag, and call up a current Hardware Inventory, view historical Hardware and Software changes and identify PC alerts.
The NetSupport DNA Mobile Console App can be downloaded for free and is for use in conjunction with the NetSupport DNA Asset Management suite.
To learn more about IT Asset Management visit: http://www.netsupportdna.com
To Download the DNA WebServer to connect this app to your own NetSupport DNA installation, please see:
If you wish to test this application, you may use this test server: