Be the eyes and ears of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Report and view violations of Texas liquor laws. Search for Texas businesses that sell, serve, or distribute beer, wine or liquor.
• Search TABC: Mobile for a complete list of places selling, supplying, distributing or serving alcohol in Texas.
• See establishment locations on a map and get directions.
• View business addresses and owner names.
• Every type of alcohol-related business in Texas can be searched: local businesses, bars, restaurants, liquor stores, breweries, distilleries, wineries, convenience stores, grocery stores and sports venues.
NOTIFY TABC if you know of a business breaking the law.
• TABC: Mobile enables citizens to work with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission by reporting incidents they see, like fights, gambling, prostitution, human trafficking or illicit drug use.
• It also has options for notifying TABC when minors are being served alcohol or employees over serving patrons drinks. Users can also report violations of alcohol anonymously.
REPORT A BREACH OF PEACE
• Texas License/Permit holders and/or authorized employees may register and submit breach of peace reports.
• Receive email confirmation after submitting breach of peace, which qualifies as an authorized report of incident pursuant to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission administrative rules.
Please drink responsibly.