Other Key Features:
- Share news about the league and your favorite local basketball team to your social network
- Get alerted for any upcoming basketball game
- Monitor your favorite team’s progress throughout the conference
- See tweets from basketball personalities
Tags: Pinoy, Hoops, Pinoy Hoops, PinoyHoops, PBA, FIBA, NCAA, Philippines, Basketball
This is an unofficial fan app of PBA Basketball dedicated to all the PBA fans!
PBA Basketball Features:
- Latest PBA Games Replay
- Latest PBA News
- PBA Basketball Schedule
- Ginebra Gin Kings App Games Replay
- Alaska Aces App Games Replay & News
- San Mig Super Coffee Mixers App Games Replay & News
- San Miguel Beermen App Games Replay & News
- Talk n Text Tropang Texters App Games Replay & News
- Meralco Bolts App Games Replay & News
- GlobalPort Batang Pier App Games Replay & News
- Barako Bull Energy App Games Replay & News
- Air 21 Express App Games Replay & News
- Rain or Shine Elasto Painters App Games Replay & News
- Barangay Ginebra San Miguel App Games Replay & News
- PBA Basketball Schedule
Download PBA Basketball - Replay & News
The Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is a men's professional basketball league in the Philippines composed of ten company-branded franchised teams. It was the first professional basketball league in Asia and is the second oldest in the world after the NBA. The league's regulations are a hybrid of rules from FIBA and the NBA.
Training for bowling techniques.
Below you can find bowling videos that will sure to help your spare making and also your strike shooting. We have spent time to search the web to bring you many of the best bowling tips available to help you bowl better. You will get tips from USBC certified coaches, and also some very cool videos of pro bowlers showing you great bowling techniques to help your arm swing, hooking the ball, spare shots, timing, mental focus, and a lot more.
- Learn how to use the arrows in the bowling lanes in this free online beginner bowling lesson video.
- Easy Play Video.
- This Video has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Nexus 7, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
Tag: Bowling Videos, Bowling Instruction, coaching, tips, spare making, strike, how to, strikes, hook, hook ball, usbc, pba, spare, 10 pin, 7 pin, arm swing, timing, mental focus, coach
Please Rate & Comment !
Requires Android 3.0 and up.
Bowling provides good physical exercise as well as entertainment to the players. An active involvement of the muscles and ligaments is required. The bowling balls are available in different sizes and weights. It also offers psychosocial benefits.
Are you interested in playing this game? Are you a fan of bowling? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Bowling Player and info about Bowling tournaments.
Then this Bowling Tips And Tricks & News app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Bowling world.
This app includes- Bowling News
- PBA Bowling
- Bowling Game
- Bowling Results
- Bowling Ranking
- Bowling tips for beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Fast bowling tips
- 10 important tips for bowling
- 7 must know bowling tips and tricks
- Game Tips - wii bowling tips
- Discover the Secret for Throwing More Strikes & Picking Up
-Recommended Bowling Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a baby playing bowling toys while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Bowling world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new wonderful sports.
Thank you for checking this out
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Whether playing at the highest level or at the grassroots of the sport, Bowling News prides itself on providing you with an ideal blend of interesting, entertaining, informative and instructional articles, with the latest news and views from some of the sport's biggest and influential names.
Apart from coverage of all of the world's major championships, international and national tournaments, you can track players score and statistics on line.
Regular features include:
• Comprehensive news coverage
• PBA section
• EBT section
• WTBA section
•News and results from the major events and tournaments
And much, much more!
Storage – Allows us to save the App caching resources in order for the App to load faster.
Network Communication – Enables the App to access the web.
Your Account – This permission is needed to register your device ID with Google Cloud Messaging for the push notifications service to be enabled. The App will never attempt to place a phone call or use it in any other way.
System tools – Enable us to add a shortcut to your home screen.
Development tools – Enable us to add a shortcut to your notification center.
Phone calls – This permission is needed to register your device ID with Google Cloud Messaging for the push notifications service to be enabled.
- Access United States Bowling Congress Rules and frequently asked questions
- See upcoming events and tournaments
- One-touch calling directly from the app
- Locate bowling centers near you
- Follow us on social media
- Earn coupons and rewards for signing up for tournaments
- Search USBC members directly from the app
- Share comments with others on our integrated fan wall
- Submit your own photos to use in our app gallery
- And much more!
You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* Dual-screen support for Tablets
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
*** Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed) ***
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Export your game data and bowling ball data
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on!
Fingertip Or Advanced Grip For Bowling
Four Step Bowling Approach For Bowling
Five Step Bowling Approach For Bowling
All About Bowling Accessories
All About Bowling Lane Configuration
Techniques, Tips, and Tactics
Controlling Your Hook
How to Bowl A 3 Pin Spare
How to Bowl A 2 Pin Spare
Controlling Ball Speed In Bowling
Timing Your Bowling Stroke
How To Bowl A 10 Pin Spare
How To Bowl A 2,4,5,8 Pin Spare
How to Bowl A 4,6,7,9-10 Pin Spare
How to Bowl A 5-10 Pin Spare
Bowling Follow Through & Delivery
Bowling Pro Demo
If you are new to freediving - or just want to learn how to hold your breath longer - this is your training buddy. Easy setup and lots of info on the 'hows' and 'whys' (there *is* a bit of technique and knowledge that'll help you push through).
If you're a freediver or spearo (underwater hunter), this is the tool for your apnea training. Static Trainer has been adapted and improved through suggestions and ideas from freedivers around the world and can be configured to any need :)
Static Trainer speaks, counts up or down in multiple intervals, has 5 different visualizations, it logs your training sessions and much much more.
In your training session everything is adjustable (see examples); but Static Trainer is set up with standard parameters: If you're in a hurry, you only need to set *one* single parameter to get started!
Whether you simply want your buddys to go 'wooot?' when you tell them how long you can hold your breath - or if you are a freediver looking for a flexible and reliable training tool - Static Trainer is for you! :-)
Lie back, relax, listen...