Access to live streaming video from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews and ESPN Deportes is determined by your TV provider. The providers below offer access to WatchESPN live video:
- AT&T U-verse
- Bright House Networks
- Comcast XFINITY
- Dish Network
- Google Fiber
- Midcontinent Communications
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon FiOS TV
Please check back regularly as new TV providers are added. Access to on-demand highlights and news is available to everyone regardless of provider.
The WatchESPN app offers live streaming access to thousands of games and events on the ESPN networks, including:
- Monday Night Football (tablets only)
- NBA Regular Season and Playoffs
- Major League Baseball
- The Masters, U.S. Open and The Open Championship
- College Football and Basketball
- All four Grand Slam tennis events
Get up-to-the-minute news, highlights and analysis with live streaming of your favorite ESPN shows, including:
- College GameDay
- Mike & Mike
- Baseball Tonight
* Check out the latest shows (news and originals), with behind-the-scenes videos, photo galleries and other exclusive content.
* Get the latest tips from golf’s best instructors and legends.
* Wake Up and Smell the Fairway! Now you can listen to Morning Drive every weekday morning LIVE. Start your day with Morning Drive live audio streaming (Android 3.1 and up)
Golf Channel Mobile is subject to EULA acceptance and your agreement to the Golf Channel's standard Terms of Service.
Catch Cardinals breaking news, see real-time statistics and watch on-demand video clips of press conferences and player interviews. The Arizona Cardinals mobile app also features comprehensive pre-game, in-game and post-game coverage as well as a direct connection to our various social media networks.
News: Real-time breaking news from the Cardinals, game previews, blogs, feature stories and more.
Video: On-demand clips of press conferences, interviews and more.
Photos: Galleries of games, practices and special events.
Audio: Various interviews and podcasts including The Big Red Rage and Cardinals Underground.
Stats: Real-time player stats, head-to-head comparisons, drive summaries, scoreboards and more.
Standings: Division and conference standings.
Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players.
Depth Chart: Review the offensive, defensive and special teams depth charts.
Social Media: Links to Cardinals accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest. Check in to the stadium on gameday!
Schedule: View the season schedule and results and purchase tickets to games.
Follow @AZCardinals on Twitter for updates or visit www.azcardinals.com
Follow @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
BOLD, SPECTACULAR, CUTTING EDGE designs for your favorite college team, from lightning to light rays, from brush metal to flames and even flowers for the ladies. The lightning background will flash lighting strikes when you tap the screen. Show your true school colors with compelling official graphics. The school fight song can be played as an audio clip or ringtone. Each team upgrade has 8 incredible backgrounds and the fight song.
Be ready for March Madness, NCAA Football or the BCS Bowl Games!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team request. We want to hear from you! Round up your gameday friends and blast a team request our way. Over 60 teams available on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ncaa.logolwp&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm5jYWEubG9nb2x3cCJd
The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates. This live wallpaper also works with the Nebraska Cornhuskers Clock Widget (sold separately).
Instructions: (1)Download; (2)go to Menu>Notifications to install; (3)go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance of the wallpaper.
• News from local and national sources (RSS) for the Michigan Wolverines
• Popular blog feeds
• Background updates and notifications
• Quick and easy sharing of the latest Michigan Wolverines news with your friends
• And best of all, Wolverines News is FREE!
Disclaimer: ZenMobi and Wolverines News News are not affiliated with the Michigan Wolverines, the NCAA, or any of the news providers shown within this application. All news content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Nebraska, Cornhuskers, Huskers, Big Ten, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
• In-progress video alerts of the biggest plays pushed right to you moments after they happen.
• Easy access to live games on WatchESPN
• Personalized My Games scoreboard featuring any college football game you care about
• Comprehensive editorial coverage featuring game previews, recaps, analysis and highlights.
• Signature ESPN analysis videos from our college football team plus exclusive clips from College GameDay, ESPNU and more
• Be the expert with College GameDay voting, video features and matchup breakdowns.
• Team by team Twitter content and discussions.
• Breaking news alerts, scoring alerts, potential upsets and video highlights and analysis alerts
• Bowl Bound section with weekly projections from Brad Edwards for every bowl game
• Team alerts for all 124 FBS schools
Oklahoma State includes the below features for Cowboys Football AND Basketball:
-Sortable scoreboards by Top 25 and conference
-Oklahoma State Cowboys full schedule with quick-view access to full game boxscores and player stats
-Individual player pages showing stats by player for every game of the season
-Daily articles and analysis throughout the season, including previews and recaps for every game
-Sortable team and player stats for Cowboys and every other NCAA team
-Proprietary StatSheet metrics like StatRank, which algorithmically ranks every player and team
-Stat-based grades for the season and for each game for every player
-Continuously updated standings
-Full rosters for every NCAA team
-StatSmack - our stat-based trash talking app that arms you with irrefutable data to send to your friends on why the Falcons are better than any other team on the planet.
-Links to our StatSheet NCAA Twitter and Facebook accounts for every team. Follow us for dynamic in-game updates on scores, big plays, win safety and more!
© 2012 Automated Insights, Inc. All rights reserved. Oklahoma State Cowboys Football and Basketball is part of the StatSheet Network and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Oklahoma State Cowboys or the NCAA. Certain scores and statistics copyright © 2012 by The Sports Network. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of The Sports Network is strictly prohibited.
Please rate the app on content. This is an ad supported version that is 100% free.
This is by far the most comprehensive Michigan football app available today!
* Up-to-the second Wolverines football news
* Michigan football recruiting news
* 2013 Michigan Wolverines football schedule
* 2013 roster including player photos
* Instant access to the Michigan athletics' Twitter account
* Instant access to the Michigan athletics' Facebook account
* Instant access to the Michigan athletics' official mobile website
* Order tickets to any Michigan game directly from the app
* Latest Michigan football videos from YouTube
* Latest Big Ten football news
* Latest NCAA football news
* Latest news from the BCS (Bowl Championship Series)
* Latest YouTube videos from the Big Ten Network
* Up-to-date college football standings
* Up-to-date college football polls - Harris, AP, Coaches and BCS
* Live weekly college scoreboard
* List of radio stations that broadcast Michigan football
* Great prices in our fan store on apparel, souvenirs, hats, caps, collectibles, fan gear, baby items and automotive gifts
Unlike other apps that provide news from only one or two sources, our app searches 100s of sources online for up-to-the-second Michigan Wolverines news. Articles are updated and kept fresh all day, every day!
Need seats to the next home game at Michigan Stadium? Open our app and select "Tickets" from the home screen. We use TicketNetwork.com so you know that your purchase is discounted and guaranteed.
Do you like to get social? Get instant access to the Michigan athletics' Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Stream videos of Michigan football and the Big Ten Network right to your screen.
During the season, keep up with all the action on Saturday with live scores and news info. When games end on a Saturday in the Big Ten, check out our Big Ten news feed to read all about them.
Not affiliated with the University of Michigan. Images and articles on this app are used under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act for purposes of reporting. Information shown in this app is gathered from the various internet sources.
• News from local and national sources (RSS) for the Nebraska Cornhuskers
• Popular blog feeds
• Background updates and notifications
• Quick and easy sharing of the latest Nebraska Cornhuskers news with your friends
• And best of all, Cornhuskers News is FREE!
Disclaimer: ZenMobi and Cornhuskers News News are not affiliated with the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the NCAA, or any of the news providers shown within this application. All news content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
Instructions: (1)After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) Go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
More from developer
BTN2Go is available to subscribers of participating TV providers. Currently, all major TV providers offer BTN2Go to their subscribers. If your TV provider is not listed, please let them know you want BTN2Go.
Users have on-demand access to BTN's deep video archive, including current season games from the Big Ten Conference's television partners (ABC, ESPN games will be available next day on-demand). Original series such as The Journey, Big Ten Icons, Big Ten's Best and The Big Ten's Greatest Games, as well as game highlights and coaches shows.
After downloading the FREE BTN2Go app, select your TV provider and sign-in with your TV provider credentials. You can also create a BTN2Go account to customize your BTN2Go experience, which will allow you to save your favorite Big Ten teams for quick and easy access to relevant programming, ability to receive push alerts and also stay in touch with the latest news and information from the Big Ten Network.
The Big Ten Network is the first internationally distributed television network dedicated to covering one of America’s premier collegiate conferences, the Big Ten Conference. Stay connected with your favorite Big Ten teams:
Illinois Fighting Illini
Michigan State Spartans
Minnesota Golden Gophers
Ohio State Buckeyes
Penn State Nittany Lions
Joining the Big Ten in 2014:
Rutgers Scarlet Knights