Just learning Bid Whist? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Experienced Bid Whist player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
• Offline play.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Customization. Choose the deck backs, color theme, and more.
• Play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences.
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
• Finish hand when set. Play quickly. When the hand is set, optionally finish the hand early as there is no need to play the remaining tricks of the hand.
• Achievements and leaderboards.
Rule customizations include:
• Kitty size. Choose the size of the kitty: 6 cards, 5 cards, 4 cards, or no cards.
• Sport kitty. Choose how the kitty is sported: to all players when there is a trump suit, to only the declarer, or to all.
• Minimum bid. Set the minimum bid to three, four, or one.
• High and low bid ranking. Choose whether high and low bids are equivalent at a given level or a low bid beats a high bid.
• Notrump scoring. Choose whether or not notrump contracts are worth double the points of suit contracts.
• Boston scoring. Choose whether or not to score double points for Boston bids.
• Overtrick scoring. Choose whether overtricks are scored as one point or no points.
• Joker play during notrump contracts. Choose how jokers must be played during notrump contracts: can be discarded anytime one does not have the suit lead; must be discarded as soon as one does not have the suit lead; may be played anytime but will not capture the trick; or must be placed in the kitty or exchanged with the kitty.
• Two of Spades. Choose to make the Two of Spades a high trump.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.