Can this apps input photos from gallery?
I wanted it to work, but it doesn't.
Desperately wanted this to work but the editing and recognition is terrible. My money is ready waiting for when it does what it says on the tin properly.
Great app but I hope they can improve more the photoscore in detecting staves.. Please fix also the recognition for quarter note. Most of the time, my quarter note is being converted into quarter rest...I also want to get the full version of it but it is too expensive for me..
The idea is great, but... It's a pain to get recognized. I'm using a note 4 and being careful, but every other note needs a lot of re-doing. It'll be a smashing app when it'll work! You should allow multi staff on free app for a few bars, just for testing. Why not all the features for a few days? It's an expensive app, if it doesn't work. I wouldn't pay the price without testing all the features important to me.
Looked good At first I thought I needed to just get used to the app. But the more I worked with it the worse it became. A simple 3 note chord turned into a 5 note mesh of notes. Plus I can't get a grand staff to write music for piano!
- Next generation handwriting recognition engine.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes making NotateMe even easier to use, more streamlined and intuitive.
- Improvements to voice allocation of rests and whole notes around beamed notes.
- Fixed repeat playback bug.
- Fixed pre-v4 PhotoScore file opening bug.