Great app but I hope they can improve more the photoscore in detecting staves.. Please fix also the recognition for quarter note. Most of the time, my quarter note is being converted into quarter rest...I also want to get the full version of it but it is too expensive for me..
The idea is great, but... It's a pain to get recognized. I'm using a note 4 and being careful, but every other note needs a lot of re-doing. It'll be a smashing app when it'll work! You should allow multi staff on free app for a few bars, just for testing. Why not all the features for a few days? It's an expensive app, if it doesn't work. I wouldn't pay the price without testing all the features important to me.
Looked good At first I thought I needed to just get used to the app. But the more I worked with it the worse it became. A simple 3 note chord turned into a 5 note mesh of notes. Plus I can't get a grand staff to write music for piano!
Misinterpret notes as rests, can't reset Many notes it just doesn't recognize, 1/4 note B on middle line it always interprets as a 1/4 rest. Can't find how to "Unlearn" incorrect symbols. I found this app completely unusable.
App works ok for a free thing, but I wouldn't want it this unreliable for the kind of money they ask for the full product. INFURIATING that you need to purchase Notateme in order to get the full version of Photoscore as I have no use at all for Notateme and use Photoscore Now all the time. Why can't I just buy the bit I want?
Very difficult to use A good idea but screen difficult to read.Lots of grey.Need to be able lo user change the screen colours.Keeps causing phone to freeze. Resetting takes so long.
- Automatic beat alignment when using 'Bar by Bar' handwriting area
- Improved voice calculation
- Improved stability
- Bug fixes
- Added Handwriting Area to main menu to allow 4 different ways of entering handwriting
- Overlaid/Bar-by-Bar handwriting areas now show correct transparency for viewing printed notation and handwritten simultaneously
- Recognises multiple parts on a staff with far higher accuracy than any previous version, even picking out double-stemmed notes