Talk Around It Home
Talk Around It helps people with word finding difficulties to practise Naming Techniques and improve Word Retrieval. Developed by Speech and Language Therapists, Talk Around It uses evidence-based techniques to treat conditions such as aphasia, anomia, stroke, dementia, alzheimer’s and autism. It now includes over 100 high quality pictures, over 900 Cues, Testing and Progress Reports to document patients’ progress.
Talk Around It now offers Naming exercises, Testing and Progress Reports and the option to customise. These features make it the most comprehensive and affordable app on the market to help with word finding.
**Try the FREE version to see how the features can help you**
New updates include:
• Picture Customisation: Option to omit pictures and create a favourites list
• Testing: Test 10 words, 50 words or your Favourite Words
• Progress Reports: View patient progress showing results over time and by test type
• Enhanced audio
• Over 100 quality images
• Over 900 cues (audio and written)
• Semantic questions for circumlocution
• Evidence-based practice techniques
• Option to hide timer in test mode
• Easy to use interface
• No ads or in-app purchases
Talk Around It is used in clinical and home settings to treat a range of speech disorders including as anomia and aphasia.
Using Talk Around It helps with
• Word finding or naming skills
• Cued Lexical Retrieval
• Receptive and expressive language
• Self-cuing to help word finding
• Circumlocution skills
Our users like the accessibility of the app and the simplicity of the interface. Just download the app and begin your naming practice using the hi-res photographic images, audio and written cues.