The Neurosurgical Atlas is the most comprehensive and respected authority for microsurgical techniques in the world. It is an indispensable resource in preparation for complex brain operations. With 1200 detailed and unparalleled surgical videos, 400 chapters, 9000 illustrations and intraoperative images, the Atlas extends the operator’s experience for managing challenging operative moments. The most critical and life saving lessons in managing cranial operations and complication avoidance are emphasized. Finally, the Atlas is being continuously updated through inclusion of new materials.
App features include:
* Receive push notification when new content is published.
* Watch over 1200 detailed surgical videos.
* View and zoom in on over 9000 illustrations and intraoperative images.
* View and 3D anatomy models.
* Search over 400 chapters.
* Watch our vast collection of surgical video Cases that provide concise roadmaps for execution of the most complex operations.
* Watch our Grand Round series of webinars and learn technical pearls from master surgeons.