Ready for an expert opinion? Using selfies taken from your smartphone camera, the Neutrogena Skin360™ app measures your skin’s health by analyzing over 2,000 facial attributes and 100,000 skin pixels. It instantly generates a Skin360 Score based on dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
Backed by the #1 Dermatologist Skincare Brand, our innovative technology was developed using over 10,000 faces, including different ages and ethnicities. Want some advice? Chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA, who provides personalized skincare guidance and product recommendations designed specifically for you. Plus, with over 2.5 million product recommendations, virtually no two recommendations are the same. Download the app today to start your healthy skin journey.
- Neutrogena Skin360™ analyzes over 100,000 skin pixels and over 2,000 facial attributes to provide you with a unique Skin360 Score each time you scan.
- It’s easy to use! Just take a 180° selfie to track your progress. (We recommend at least one skin scan per week.)
- Using ARM NEON technology, the analysis is completed within 1 second and has a detection speed 5x faster than before.
- Neutrogena Skin360™ evaluates your skin health by measuring dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and texture.
- Submit other lifestyle factors that impact your skin such as sleep, exercise, and stress.
- Designed for all skin types! The Neutrogena Skin360 database was developed using over 10,000 different faces, ethnicities, and ages.
- Your Skin360 Score changes as your skin does.
- Monitor your skin’s progress and improvement over time for healthier-looking skin.
- Compare your before and after selfies to watch how your skin health changes based on your habits and routines.
- Get a personalized skincare product regimen based on your skin’s needs.
- Chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA, who provides custom advice and insights to help you achieve your best skin ever.
- Skin Science doesn’t have to be rocket science!
- NAIA will curate a list of recommended reads based on your skin concerns to help you become a skin health expert.
Let’s Get Social!