Best Sounding Music Player I have tried several different apps for listening to music and although it's not the best looking you won't find one that makes music sound better.
However, it would be nice to have a off or quit switch. I can go to another app and still hear the music. Am I missing something ???
Plenty of nice updates but where's the GUI going!? The dev has done a great job at making this app perform HQ playback. But I have to sincerely say that the GUI is very poor. The overall layout needs a major makeover. I still don't like the media library layout and people have been crying for a new GUI for a very long time. What's going on! I have owned this for over 2 years now and still see the same GUI. 😳
El mejor reproductor profesional de audio. Bit por bit es el mejor reproductor, la mejor calidad de audio profesional a 64 bits que deja lejos de la competencia. Aclarando que su único punto débil es la interfaz que me parece un poco rudimentaria, prueben el demo y verán que es el mejor.
Great app Love the app but every so often I get error message " trial expired " ...then have to shut down and reopen to make it work again...I paid for this app and should not have this problem.
Exceptional Using Neutron since years, and it's simply the best if not the only one. Recommended for those who are serious about music and big collections, without all the broken bloat of most softwares. I wish it had a dynamics compressor, it can be useful with audiophile recordings in the car.
* Global Search functionality (top-level list bottom icon)
* New Network -> Fallback to File Metadata setting: to enforce file metadata scanning if UPnP/DLNA server provides just filename
* Improved latency handling of UPnP/DLNA Output To stream
* Show folder-based album art for playlists
* Improved detection of some USB Audio 2.0 devices
* Support for files/folders deletion from removable SD on Android 5+
* Display album image in full height or width in landscape mode
! Fixes (in release notes)