Almost perfect... The control parameters and sound are super awesome, but the interface is where the most work is needed. Scrolling is screwy, and the controls are unnecessarily complicated for the average user. Implement some material design and you'll have my heart. Oh, and grab some album art from the net. Almost perfect...
Best media player But stops searching for tracks after first folder when adding ftp server.
nothing better out there if you mean it seriously with listening music on android device.Avoid wired phones, go to BT and - enjoy:-).
Best there is. Worth every penny.
I see potential However, it's not user friendly for a first time user. The interface needs to be simple. Without too much tapping and diving in and out of menus. It's a shame because I really like their high quality playback.
Great player But seriously, fix the crazy scrolling issue, set up "Songs" to be in alphabetical order & pass song names through Bluetooth to my cars head like the lesser music players do. By far the best Android music app out there, the sound quality is absolutely amazing, 10-band EQ? Thank you!! Will revise to 5 stars when other issues are history.
* Show gain slider for every band in EQ settings.
* Try playing track from the corresponding folder track list in the media library if playback is initiated from a file manager.
* Toggle artist/album line order in Mini Widget while playing.
- unsupported frame rate could be set to audio core.
- track not looping if Loop Track List is active and playback is initiated from a file manager.
- whole queue could be deleted/ignored if track was removed from it.
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ