just down loaded looking forward to using this app more. Question, if I have an album with missing Artist Name how can I edit it so it shows up instead of 'unknown artist?"
It used to work... I don't understand. I had the Eval version and worked fine with my USB Audioquest Dragonfly v1.2. I remove the Eval and paid the full price for the full version and it doesn't recognize my USB DAC at all. I'm stuck now. I have no money and the app I paid for doesn't work with my DAC. Please help! I use an Asus PadFone Infinity 2 with Android 4.4.2.
EXCELLENT I used many main stream media players and found them lacking either the bass is not enough or the volume is low or sound quality distorted even when I used a combination of equalisers. This app just blew my mind the best music player on the market you have to hear the difference for yourself this app is in a league of its own you can hear actual music and not a rumble of sounds which make most of the music sound similar. Absolutely amazing I still cant believe how good this is. Great work thanks guys.
Best Just Got Even Better! There's bug for high res audio built in DAC though. It can't seem to output anything higher than 48kHz or 44.1kHz even when built in DAC of Qualcomm's SD808, SD810, SD820/821, Mediatek's MT6797 support high res whereas Poweramp supports it. Let me know if you guys need extra developer. Software engineer here! :)
One Fatal Flaw It's Too bad that Neutron doesn't Read MP4 Files from a stored file folder on your phone. What a fatal flaw to a Music Player that would otherwise be perfect :(
Unable to search for songs in Chinese. Only allows English searches.
- Multi-channel EQ: settings -> Equalizer -> Channels;
- Autoconnect UPnP/DLNA devices: long-press -> Autoconnect;
- UI -> Lock Screen -> Album Artwork: to hide album art on a lock screen.
- AGP: constant sensitivity to overloading;
- EQ NEON performance by ~20%;
- UI performance;
- UPnP/DLNA track ordering;
- album-art loading from some ID3v2 tags.
- freezing EQ preset if track is RMS normalized;
- overwriting USB DAC's volume with Global volume;