Really really really good music player app, the sound and manipulation possible are incredible. Second to none. Though, jet audio player and gone mad player sound pretty dang good as well. The only thing missing from this is >>>>>Gestures <<<<<< For play/pause, volume control swiping and swiping to go to nextor previous track. Gesture controls please!!
There's bug for high res audio built in DAC though. It can't seem to output anything higher than 48kHz or 44.1kHz even when built in DAC of Qualcomm's SD808, SD810, SD820/821, Mediatek's MT6797 support high res whereas Poweramp supports it. Let me know if you guys need extra developer. Software engineer here! :)
When I play Neutron player in background while playing heavy 3D graphic game, Neutron stop working. I don't know who's fault here, was it killed by system because my device getting hot or was it because a bug from the latest update?
Htc 10 loves this! But the 80's design is clunky and hurts my feelings. Please fix that bug. The sound however is worth it. Thanks
So far the best player I've come around, just one little bit to perfection and that's why only 4 stars for me.I store my collection of flac songs on ftp server and when using Neutron player to play them and output to my Marantz receiver, I can't get artist and song name on my screen on receiver. It sends frequency info,codec info and that's it.Maybe is worth considering to include all meta data.Thanks!
Great app. Interface is a bit clunky.
- 'Direct USB Driver' options: Replace Device Volume, Volume Limit.
- FLAC streaming;
- compatibility with USB Audio 1.0 DACs;
- software gain reset if Hardware Gain is off and device volume changed;
- streaming of RTSP://, MMS:// protocols;
- SMB/CIFS thread low inherited priority;
- Time Left label not counting time;
- crash if playlist file is opened from internal File Manager;
- playlist not opened from internal File Manager.