It kept duplicating songs in an album. Files were in .Flac format and everytime it scaned, every song in that album were duplicated. It never did that with poweramp. Until resolved, I'm not wasting my time on this player.... This is a follow up. There was 2 problems, the first, I had to delete the .cue files in the folders of my .flac files, the second one was wiered...had to unistall and go to local storage; android; data and find the neutron folder and delete it. It seems it kept data, so just uninstalling wasn't anough for resting the settings. Now problem is solved. .Cue files were the issiue. I ended up with one disc who had 45 songs on it ...15x3times. Was a wierd issiue.
Great sound but the UI is seriously the worst I've ever used of any app ever. Search function does absolutely nothing even if the full song or artist name is typed. I had no idea an app could look or function this badly. Would gladly purchase if the UI wasn't such trash.
Excellent audio quality, very impressive! Music wise this player is superb. Looks wise not so much, actually very ugly looking player. Minus 1 star for ugly interface but I'm going to buy it by Monday.
Does what it says. Replaced onkyo rf player because it wouldn't read a lot of my files. I love neutron awesome sound best music player I've found. The ui is a little crappy but so what audiophile features and sound quality is great!
Theres a bug which is very annoying. Whenever I connect my earphones or speakers to my mobile the app starts to play some random music from my playlist, even when i haven't opend the app at that moment, please fix this bug. other than that there is no issue whatsoever in the app....
- Chromecast support for Output To;
- gapless support for UPnP/DLNA renderer;
- Prev/Next actions for UPnP/DLNA renderer;
- change groups by Page Up/Down keys of keyboard.
- crash of Output To streaming to some UPnP/DLNA renderers;
- reading WPL playlists;
- tags not shown for endless streaming entries if they are changed by a Next/Prev button;
- UPnP/DLNA renderer not changing to a next track;
- OpenSL ES driver: noisy output on some firmwares when in background.