★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
- No ads
- Longer snooze times.
(Free version is limited to 6 hours.)
- Extra options.
Mail me if u have a problems,
I can't respond to comments made here
DON'T USE "ON TIME" REMINDER ON ANDROID 2.3
MOSTLY THEY DON'T WORK..
IT'S A ANDROID THING..NOT A BUG IN THIS APP
Feel free to mail me if you find a bug.
Calendar Snooze provides every feature you've wished was available in the stock Android calendar's reminders, and some you never thought of.
No need to switch calendar apps just to get a robust reminder and alarm system: Calendar Snooze completely replaces the alarms and reminders of the stock calendar and is compatible with any apps that use your Google calendar data like Calendar Pad, Jorte, etc.
A well laid-out pop-up alerts you to upcoming calendar events with user-customized quick preset snooze buttons, and a user-customized drop-down menu of snooze options.
You can customize notification sound/LED, including optional user-customized speech: know what's going on without even looking at your phone!
Calendar Snooze will also repeat reminders: did you miss the alarm the first time around? Configure how many times and how often Calendar Snooze should nag you. Never flake on an important appointment again!
Works great with lot of calendar apps, like :
Business Calendar, Calendar Pad, etc
calendar reminder, calendar notification, calendar alarm, calendar alert,repeating reminder, snoozing reminder, calendar nag, repeating reminder, calendar notification reminder, calendar notifier, appointment reminder,agenda reminder,mybackup
Silencer syncs directly to your smartphone calendar, allowing you to stay connected in meetings, conferences and events without disturbing others. Simply select which events to silence and the app automatically alerts you before each selected session starts and then silences your phone and once the meeting is complete reminds you that the phone is being retuned to audible status as the app re initiates alert sounds.
The revolution of silencer though is hush mode. Hush mode turns your phone down to the lowest audible ring setting - just loud enough for you to hear, without disturbing others. When a selected meeting starts your phone will automatically go into hush mode and at the end of the session will automatically be restored to your normal settings. Hush mode means you can still see crucial calls and texts coming through, allowing you to stay connected at all times, but without disturbing others. Hush mode is less interruptive than the phone's vibrate mode and it's quiet enough so you can sleep through it without being woken.
Silencer is the essential tool for business executives, professionals and students who care about etiquette and who need to stay connected whilst juggling busy schedules.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
Argentinian Labor calendar for 2015 with all the holidays including both the non-mandatory and the mandatory ones.
Mandatory holidays are marked in red and non-mandatory holidays are marked in green.
The app offers the chance of including notes for every day in the year as a small agenda, and also change its background to identify that day later (5 differente colours). These notes can be modified and removed whenever you need. Also has a feature to set a notification on the prescribed day event.
Calendar, labor calendar, Argentina Holidays, feriados en Argentina, agenda, mini agenda, festivities in Argentina, year 2015
Birthday Adapter provides birthdays, anniversaries, and other events from your contacts as a real calendar, which is displayed in your standard Android calendar application.
To my knowledge, this is the first implementation that implements birthdays as a calendar displayed in Android's Calendar app.
All other apps only displays their own lists but have no real integration!
If you want to test this app, install the free version:
• Reminder do not work correctly on Android 2.3
• Devices with Android 4.1 and all version of Samsung Galaxy S4 have a bug which causes Birthday Adapter to disable after reboots. Please install additionally:
• Total integration of birthdays, anniversaries, and other events from Android's contacts as a calendar
• Color picker for the birthday calendar
• Event Reminders
• Filter contact events based on account
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
Manage your agenda 24/7 wherever you are with the OTYS Calendar app!
The OTYS Calendar App is an extension of the module OTYS Calendar. With this Calendar App you have the ability to access your agenda items with your smartphone, edit & create appointments and agenda items. Directly invite your business contacts and/or colleagues and see on which location the appointment will take place. Also you have the possibility to switch between your own agenda and the agenda of your whole team. Because you can select item types, you will see directly what kind of appointment you have. For example, an interview or a new business appointment.
NOTE: Installing the Calendar app will only be of use when you are a client of and have access to OTYS.
OTYS Calendar is part of the OTYS One Touch Recruitment series.
Check out the other recruitment apps as well, for example the Tasks app, Decisions app and Candidate Scanner app.
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
SmartDay is an integrated organizer that uses adaptive logic to place your tasks directly into the free time between your appointments, so you can always see exactly how much you can accomplish each day.
CONNECTS TO SMARTDAY ONLINE
SmartDay for Android connects to SmartDay Online. From your Android phone or tablet you can create, view, and edit Events and Tasks. You can also view connected Notes and Checklists that you created on SmartDay Online or other SmartDay apps.
INHERITED SETTINGS, INDEPENDENT ACTIONS
SmartDay for Android inherits your global settings from SmartDay Online – including calendar colors, working hours, task integration, and other setups. Then, you can fine-tune things by applying smart filters directly from SmartDay on your Android device to organize your day and your life, on the run.
THREE HANDY VIEWS
- shows all of today's appointments and scheduled tasks in a convenient agenda-style list.
- shows your appointments in a resizable Day calendar with a drop-down Month navigator. Integrate your tasks directly into the Calendar (select this setting from your free SmartDay Online account), or just use the Calendar to see your appointments.
- shows all of your tasks from your different projects, with the same ‘Smart’ filters as your other SmartDay apps: GTDo, Star, and Due. You can easily prioritize tasks by dragging them up and down the list. The 'Done' filter shows everything you've accomplished, by date.
- Synchronize both Tasks and Events with your free SmartDay Online account.
- If you have SmartDay for Mac, you can sync with your Mac’s Calendar app and other external calendars such as Google.
- SmartDay for Android does not connect directly to your Google Calendar. It syncs both calendar events and tasks with SmartDay Online.
ONLINE USER GUIDE
For details, go to http://leftcoastlogic.com/smartday/for-android/guide
In addition to the free planner, you can:
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
There is a matching desktop PIM application for Windows-based PC's and data can be synced back and forth with Pimlico's DirectSync, as well as through Google Calendar see Pimlico Website at www.PimlicoSoftware.com.
In addition to providing all the conventional calendar functionality, Pimlical has a wealth of features for the power user not present in any other calendar application on any platform. If you are looking for a "cute" and "pretty" calendar, you should look elsewhere, as this program is designed for users who need not only vastly more functionality in a calendar application, but also far more preference settings so it can be truly customized for their use. The relatively few negative reviews of this application are typically posted by users who were just looking for something that was pretty rather than super-functional (and of course it takes some study to even begin to learn all the things that it can do).
* Quick Entry Templates
* Down-counting Reminders
* Floating Events, as well as tasks
* Custom icons, fonts and colors
* Full repeat support including irregular repeats
* Filters to control all aspects of event display
* Multiple calendar, category and group support
* Automatic backup, iCalendar Import/Export
* Link events to contacts, find all events linked to contact
* Voice entry of appts and optional, spoken alarms
* List of upcoming alarms shows all future alarms that are scheduled
* Daily Journal: automatic date/time stamping
* On-line manual
* Locates and Displays all separate instances of a repeat, including irregular repeats
* Snooze and Alarm management (snooze to start/end of appt as well as from now)
* Day, Day+, Week, Week+, Month, Month+ and List Views
* Dynamic resizing of font display with up/down strokes
* 450+ Preference Settings control all display aspects
* Fast entry of dates and times, 2 Date Pickers, 3 Time Pickers to choose from
* Full Timezone handling
* Advanced Find function
* iCalendar import and export
* Full local contacts support including vCard Import/Export
* Full local memo support using standard text files
* Events, tasks, contacts and memos all sync to matching Desktop application
* Separate widget available shows upcoming events, alarms, free time with a dynamic, resizable display and full control via P/A Filter to determine which events are shown in the widget.
* Supports both native Android calendar and secure (bypassing Cloud) local calendar on SD card that can sync to desktop version via DirectSync
* An active forum on Yahoo Groups populated with other Power Users interested in advancing the functionality of this application.
Pimlical/Android is definitely a PIM for power users and not for the occasional-use novice. The focus of the application is directed towards efficiency and functionality, and for the author, CESD, this is a continual work-in-progress as new functionality is added on a regular basis.
If you encounter issues on installing Pimlical/Android, first check out the FAQ’s on the TechSupport tab of www.pimlicosoftware.com or go to the support forum at: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pimlical
Best of all, all the profits go to the benefit of Wildlife Conservation, as CESD also manages the only private AZA-certified facility in the world for Gorillas (yes, gorillas! – see www.dewarwildlife.org).
months of the year on a single screen so that rough planning can easily and
quickly be accomplished. Multiple profiles can be enabled, effectively making multiple calendars easily accessible. The concept is based on the card calendar that a
business provides which fits into the wallet -- hence the name.
NOTE: Wallet Calendar is NOT a wallet or day planner, and does NOT sync with
any other calendars.
--Twelve month calendar view
--Six month calendar view
--Three month calendar view
--One month calendar view
--Enable or disable twelve month calendar view
--Enable or disable six month calendar view
--Enable or disable three month calendar view
--Enable or disable one month calendar view
--Swipe to change year one year at a time
--Swipe to change month one month at a time
--Enter a year to display
--Today's date highlighted
--Holidays selected for country
--Holiday listing for selected country
--Full listing of countries and holidays
--Show or hide holidays
--Sunday or Monday starts week
--Display week number
--Entry of special dates for display
--Customize highlight for special dates
--Listing of special dates for a month
--Listing of all special dates
--Listing of special dates by month
Specific dates for special events (such as birthday, anniversary, graduation,
etc as well as multi day events) can be added to the calendar. The special
events can be listed and edited or deleted easily. Long press on a month lists
special events for that month.
First day of week can be set to either Sunday or Monday (preference setting).
Holidays are displayed in red. Sundays are also displayed in red. The current date is displayed with a highlight color background or rectangular outline (preference setting).
Added special event dates are displayed with shaded background by default (June 14 in screenshots) or with customized highlight.
Sundays, Saturdays, and Holidays display color can be set as a preference.
The country for holidays is a preference setting. Selected country is shown in upper left corner of display. Holidays may be either shown or hidden (preference setting).
Swipe to change the displayed year by one year. A year can be entered
via the keyboard and displayed. The background is changed to blue when
displaying other than the current year.
When enabled, a six, three or one month view can be displayed by tapping a month. Can swipe screen to change the months forward or back when in view. In one month view, tap day to enter a special event. Twelve month view can be disabled. Can set start view.
Use menu key or single tap upper left corner for options menu.
Country holidays that can be displayed are:
(See detailed help file at
The application is handy on many occasions, especially when driving or when using a small screen.
★ PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS ON THE MARKET ★
We need it to improve the app.
/** THIS APP CAN ONLY BE RUN IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN OR ESPANOL **/
Just by pressing a key and naturally saying your appointment, the program will transform it into an event and insert it into the calendar on the system.
HOW IT WORKS:
All you have to do is press the microphone design and say your appointment.
"booking flight August 15th at 10 a.m."
"dentist appointment, 24th of September at 2 p.m."
"meeting, November 25th 8:30 p.m."
"John’s birthday, Thursday "
"John’s party, 10 p.m."
“lunch with John, October 8th at 12 p.m.”
“Carl’s birthday, September 21st at midnight”
“lunch with John, tomorrow at noon”
“dinner with John, tomorrow”
YOU CAN USE:
Tomorrow, noon, midnight, midday. Week days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… etc.)
IF YOU USE THE WIDGET PLEASE do not use MOVE TO SD, ANDROID WIDGET DOES NOT SUPPORT, move the app to the phone.
Voice Calendar may give some problem with calendar other than Stock Android Calendar.
Voice Calendar works with Android Stock Calendar and also with some 3rd party calendar as Business Calendar, may not works with others calendar app.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
The application uses Google's speech recognition, therefore, to function properly needs the data connection of your Android.
The quality of the phrase interpretation works together with Google's voice recognition service therefore a good result can be achieved depending on the service quality provided by Google, our algorithm tries to eliminate all possible misinterpretations of the voice.
If the program can't recognize a phrase, please send us an email through our "send feedback" button, pointing out the problem, Android version and your smartphone make and model.
The Voice Recognition function must be installed and run in english language (Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Voice recognizer settings -> Language -> SET ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEFAULT)
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any bugs
*** This is ONLY a key application that allows you to access all features. You need to download the Lite Version before. ***
*-*-*-*-* 50% OFF!!! *-*-*-*-
(Android 4.0 ICS support)
Repeating reminders for Calendar events AND a non-calendar reminder option! 2 applications in 1 download and NEW: a calendar summery widget!!
The only calendar reminders application that can remind you about events that you didn't manually set a reminder to!
Missed a meeting? Forgot an anniversary? Need a reminder to make a phone call? Learn from the past and use Nudnik so important events will never slip by you.
Many reminders’ backgrounds to choose from for free with the full version!
Try Nudnik with the Lite Version for free (which is available on the Market) to evaluate this app before you commit, and our support team will answer any question as soon as possible and will forward any suggestion to our developers in order to fit Nudnik for your needs.
In the technical aspects Nudnik is actually 2 apps in one!
First- it is a nag application for stock calendar events. It reads the calendar's events set by you and set a reminder-alarm for the events with reminder.
Second- it has the "Don't forget to" feature to set a custom reminder that will not appear on your Calendar.
You can personalize the alarms as well as the event dialog box which appears whenever you click on an event-reminder.
Nudnik was tested and works with Jorte, Business Calendar and other Google Calendar based calendar apps.
- A variety of backgrounds to choose from
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Battery efficient
-Personalized Custom Snooze - save your favourite snooze time
-Personalized Sound/Vibration(pattern)/Led notifications
-Turn on screen to catch attention
-Auto Unlock screen
-Slide to unlock screen
-Shake phone to stop/snooze the reminder
-Themes for the notifications' box
-Motorola Corp Calendar support
-Not notifying while calling
-Personalized interval for repeating alarm
-Recurrency limit (stop playing the alarm after xx minutes, so if you are not next to the phone, Nudnik won't use all of your battery and won't make your friends crazy).
-Override phone modes (notify you even when the phone is on silent)
-Notify all events - also ones without a reminder
* Keyword notification - notify events that contains a certain keyword.
* Upcoming event in the status bar.
* Snooze to a specific date and time!
* Snooze X minutes before event starts!!!
->-> New main screen, settings and help layouts
->-> Quiet hours - don't get bothered at night!
->-> Set the maximum number of repetitions Nudnik will notify you for a single reminder.
-AND MORE AND MORE...
Some tips for Nudnik users:
** Uninstall the Lite version before installing the full version.
** If you encounter any problems, try to Uninstall and reinstall Nudnik. It usually solves most of the problems.
** Exclude Nudnik from task killers
** To have Nudnik automatically start after every restart of your phone, DO NOT INSTALL IT (or move it) ON YOUR SD CARD!
If you have encountered a bug or you just have a suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us through the e-mail address.
calendar, snooze, reminder, alarm, notification, calendar alarm, calendar notification, nag, agenda reminder, agenda notification, snoozing alarm, snoozing reminder, calendar reminder, repeating reminder, repeating alarm, repeating alarm notification, calendar repeating alarm, repeating reminders, repeating calendar, don’t forget
• View player profile with overall combat statistics and statistics on technology;
• View statistics analysis for the last days;
• View statistics friends and favorite players;
• Get information about the aircraft, in the game;
• Compare the aircraft;
• compare players;
• Quickly find information about technology using search filters;
• view the information you need about the technique of off-line;
• Read the latest news from the official portal «World of Warplanes», as well as the portal "ABC World of Warplanes»;
• View new video publications;
Copyright contain images and materials are owned by Wargaming.Net and the intellectual property Wargaming.Net: Copyright © Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, WoWP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net ".
"This application is NOT a product of Wargaming.net and created in accordance with the rules Wargaming Developer Partner Program: http://eu.wargaming.net/developers/documentation/rules/rules/
All other copyrights contained images and materials belong to the developers of site http://abc-wowp.com as well to neverdroid company and correspond to their intellectual property: Copyright © abc-wowp.com, Copyright © neverdroid.com
In the future, the program will be actively updated with new and more detailed information about shelters.
The map is made based on public data from the Internet. The developer is not responsible for any errors in the data....