Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- best source of nutrition
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.
✓ Reliable data, based on the latest study of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), release 26: the most thorough study about food nutrients.
✓ Configurable amounts: choose the quantity of every food to check its nutritional facts. Customizable gram by gram.
✓ Multilingual: Although the original language of the study is English, we’ve translated the interface and part of the database to 6 different languages to achieve a simple and friendly handling. The available languages ATM are: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese.
✓ Thorough data: Access to more than 40 types of nutrient for every single food in database. From carbs and fats to vitamins and rare minerals.
✓ Custom search and filtering: Looking for foods rich in a particular nutrient? With this app you can sort all foods from higher to lower source of the selected nutrient.
This app requires internet connection. Why?
✓ To keep the database updated in all languages without the need of update the app with every single change in the database.
✓ The whole database is stored into our server, making the app 6 times lighter. Less than 6 Mb of memory are required to install the app.
Note: Despite that the app requires internet connection, we’ve optimized the searches and connections with our server to keep the data transfer as minimal as possible while using the app. Each search consumes a maximum of 15 Kb of data!
For support or troubleshooting, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Only English and Spanish languages are supported).
Quality Control / Nutrition counseling
- Paula A. Pellicer Castillo
- Fátima Haddaoui López (German)
- Ádria Azevedo de Oliveira (Portuguese and Italian)
- Patricia López Villalón (French)
Front-end & back-end code review
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Patricia López Villalón
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Ángela Ortega Hernáez
- Pablo Nieto Jiménez
RELIABLE DATA – All data are based on the latest USDA data, SR27, published 2014. It includes more than 30 nutrition values for most food items. Standard measures (ounces, cups, spoons, etc) for each food makes it easy to understand. Detailed classifications of food items help for more accurate search.
CHECK YOUR FOOD INTAKE – Daily Reference Intakes (DRI) for men, women, children, infants, pregnant and lactating women shows you whether you are getting enough amount of nutritions daily.
PRO VERSION – Enjoy additional features by upgrading to the PRO version for only $0.99. Copy and share nutritional data, and no more advertisements.
COMPLETE NUTRITION VALUES – Proximates (e.g. energy, carbohydrates, protein, fat), minerals (e.g. calcium, iron, sodium), vitamins, and fatty acids are included. In total there are more than 80 kind of nutritions.
Location access is asked for anonymous and aggregrated tracking by Placed Inc. to support the developer. Location will only be accessed if you give an explicit consent to it, and will not be used for any other purposes: https://www.placed.com/privacy-pledge
This application contains huge collection of
*** Health tips
*** Nutrition tips
*** Nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes Calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
Featuring a fast clean interface, multi-word search, food database optimized for instant search, easy to use nutrient breakdown including macro-nutrient pie chart and nutritional label.
Like it? Upgrade to PRO for more features such as comparing foods! Don't forget rate!
User Review responses:
Sorry but it seems you are running Android 2.2 and the App only supports 2.3 and above. Would you mind confirming your version and sending me an email? If 2.2 or below, please try running an update and let me know if it works. Thanks!
- Contents of vitamins, minerals and energy distribution for 7600+ foods
- "FoodStream" - a unique feature that highlights certain healthy foods.
- Household weight measurements for most products (tablespoons, cups, whole items etc)
- Create your own favourite list
- Detailed view with nutrient info for all common vitamins and minerals including % of DRI (Daily recommended intake)
- Optimied user experience on tablets.
The information is provided by United States Department of Agriculture (visit http://www.usda.gov), and their data files containing information about the most important nutrients.
Our Recipes and Nutrition app is your solution. It is both an amazing recipe finder and the only place where you can compare and select over a million recipes from hundreds of web-sites for calorie, diet and nutrition information.
We’ve prepped the ingredients. You make the cooking. Here is a step by step of how it works:
1. You type in your search. Maybe you’ve seen a new inspiring vegetable at the grocery store; or feel like baking vegan and gluten-free cookies. Or maybe, you want to get creative in the kitchen and find a new great recipe for high protein, low calorie meal. Whatever the case, we have the answer.
2. Select a filter. We handle all the major nutrition and calorie needs. Make your selection before you hit search or after you find some recipes. It’s up to you. Here are some of our most popular filters.
– High Protein
– Gluten Free
– Dairy Free
– Low Carb
– Low Fat
– Recipes Between 200 and 400 Calories
3. We deliver the results. Our algorithm brings up on top the highest quality recipes from the top web-sites such as Epicurious, Food & Wine, 101 Cookbooks, Simply Recipes and many more. No need to browse back and forth. We’ve done the work of bringing up the best and highest quality.
4. See and compare. We’ve made it super easy to browse through the results. All recipes have great photos and you can quickly go through the top results and compare for nutrition and ingredients. Each recipe has a full nutritional profile, so you can see not only the calorie, protein, fat and carb content, but also the values and recommended daily intake for many essential micro nutrients and minerals. That’s why we call it Recipes and Nutrition app!
5. Go shopping. Each recipe has a list of ingredients with easy checkboxes for convenient grocery shopping. You don’t even need to write down a grocery list. Just bring your phone or tablet to the store, find the recipe you want and shop for it using our app. The time you save on planning and shopping, you can spend making delicious and nutritious meals in the kitchen.
Yours in the kitchen,
The Edamam Team
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
A key component of the formula for bodybuilding success is nutrition. Nutrition is what gives us the raw materials for recuperation, energy, and growth. Without a good diet, your dreams of achieving your ideal body will never be reached.
Eating like a body builder will help you build muscle, lose excess weight, and maintain a healthy weight if you follow it strictly. The basic idea is to eat a diet high in protein and fiber, and low in carbohydrates and fat.
Many bodybuilders know they need to have “good nutrition” to build a great physique but they are not quite sure where to start as nutrition seems complicated and mysterious – its not! Bodybuilding nutrition is really quite simple if you use a top-down approach. A lot of the confusion people have is that they hear “you should do this” and “you should do that” only to find that all the advice seems to conflict and doesn’t seem to fit into a bigger picture. here I’m going to give you the bigger picture so YOU can put together your OWN nutritional plan to meet your goals.
In this app you will find the characteristics of a good nutrition program, you'll go over nutrition basics, you will find 2 meal plans, 3 months each, muscle building recipes for tasty meals and smoothies.
Healthy Nutrition is a lifestyle, that's why Healthy Nutrition Guide comes with an overview of the main nutrients : carbohydrates, proteins, fats and calories. It also offers you a daily calories calculator and daily tips and tricks to keep in shape.
Healthy Nutrition Guide also tells you why is healthy nutrition important and how much carbohydrates, proteins, fats and calories you need daily. A nutritious, well-balanced diet – along with physical activity and refraining from smoking – is the foundation of good health. Healthy eating includes consuming high-quality proteins, carbohydrates, heart-healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and water in the foods you take in while minimizing processed foods, saturated fats and alcohol. Eating in this manner helps you maintain your body’s everyday functions, promotes optimal body weight and can assist in disease prevention.
So make Healthy Nutrition Guide your main shopping for food tool.
If you liked this app, find us on facebook and enjoy more great Snowfall Mobile Apps : http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps
If you want a quick overview of what's happening in the nutrition and health world, then this is the app for you. It's simple headlines with a brief description so you can see what's going on, no fluff, no hype. Click for more if you're interested and you'll be taken to the full story. Updated hourly.
This multi-functional app allows you to quickly and easily view nutrition information for all your favorite beverages and food items. Not only can you view nutrition information, you can view allergens and ingredients for each product!
Download The Nutrition Guide for Starbucks Application from the Google Play Store Today!
The Nutrition Guide for Starbucks application is an independently developed 3rd party application as is not affiliated with or endorsed by Starbucks. All images of Starbucks products are sourced from 3rd party websites under creative commons licenses. The Starbucks name and the Starbucks logo are registered trademarks of Starbucks, Inc. Please visit their website for full privacy and security policies.
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
Whether you're looking to get some help with your Android Phone or Android Tablet, or want to be on the cutting edge of what's cool in the Android World, Android Forums is sure to have what you're looking for.
Join our community of Android lovers who will make sure we're all getting the most out of our Android devices!
Please install our Phandroid app and get all the latest Android News!
We'll be offering updates throughout the season that include support for playoffs, team themes to customize the colors in your app, and may potentially add live scores and other features. Let us know what you'd like to see!
Football Schedule 2014 includes matchups for all 32 Pro Football Teams including: Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore, Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Green Bay, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Miami, Minnesota, New England, New Orleans, New York (NYG), New York (NYJ), Oakland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, and Washington.
Football Schedule 2014 was created by Neverstill Mobile, a division of Neverstill Media, LLC, and is in no way affiliated with the National Football League (NFL) or their partners.
This community of Windows lovers provides news, reviews, discussion, tips, tricks, tutorials, rumors, support, trouble shooting and much more!
Whether you're looking to get some help with your Windows Phone, Microsoft Surface, or Windows 8 Laptop, or want to be on the cutting edge of what's cool in the world of apps and games, WinSource's Windows Forums will help you get the job done.
Join our community of Windows users who will help make sure you're getting the most out of your device!