## NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL BRANCHES ACROSS THE COUNTRY! ##
Since 1996, Newcross Healthcare has been raising standards in healthcare; recruiting, training and supporting the UK’s best Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
HealthForceGo® is the latest innovation from Newcross, an app designed to make it even quicker and easier for our clients and employees to keep track of shifts worked.
DIGITAL TIMESHEETS (Establishment)
With the HealthForceGo® app you can submit your timesheets and have them approved digitally for a seamless, paper-free experience. So, no more printing timesheets, no more filling in paper copies, and fewer chances for errors or delays.
DIGITAL TIMECARDS (Complex Care)
With the HealthForceGo® app, you are automatically checked-in to shifts when you arrive and automatically checked-out when you leave, ensuring a fast, seamless experience. You can then claim any mileage or expenses via the app.
Flexi Pay is a brand-new feature completely unique to Newcross, one that provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid for shifts. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around, you can now submit your shift and get paid the same day!
With HealthForceGo® you can:
- discover new shifts you're eligible to work (Est. only)
- get auto-assigned to shifts while on shift or sleeping after nights
- view all previous and upcoming bookings
- get paid the same day with Flexi Pay
- get more information about each shift and client
- have your timesheet signed digitally by the client with a swish of their finger (Est. only)
- automatically checked-in to shifts when you arrive (CC only)
- view your payslips after you've been paid
- receive notifications about new bookings, new payslips and timesheet/timecard reminders
- securely message colleagues via Secure Messenger (CC only)
- give feedback or ask for support via live chat
This is just the beginning. In the coming months, we’ll be adding many new unique features. Reach out via the in-app feedback section to tell us what you'd like to see next!