Additionally the input power into a receiver with 50 Ohm input impedance is calculated from the gain of the receiving antenna.
The program automatically converts power flux density into electric and magnetic field strength.
Depending on the transmitted frequency, various parameters influence the received power and field strength, such as non-line-of-sight propagation, changes in polarisation, reflections, and multi-path propagation affect the true values. Additionally antenna VSWR and cable losses have to be considered.
The program Field Strength and Power Estimator does not consider these impairments. It assumes conditions, that are close to the best possible theoretical values. This is why we say the program is an Estimator, not a Calculator.
To start calculation, just select a row by touching it and change a specific value.
After touching the "Estimator" button in order to return to the main menu, the dependent values are calculated automatically.
The results are displayed with 3 decimal places only (except the antenna gain values, which are displayed with 1 decimal place).
If you change a unit, the corresponding numerical values are converted.
For example: 1 mW gives 0 dBm if the unit is changed from mW to dBm. Be careful not to change a zero linear value to dB.
It is also possible to enter the values with "m" for milli, "M" for mega, "u" for micro, etc.
When changing the values for Frequency, Antenna Gain Transmitter, Antenna Gain Receiver or Distance, all other values are recalculated using the set Transmitted Power.
When changing one of the other values however, Frequency, Antenna Gain Transmitter, Antenna Gain Receiver and Distance will keep their values (the "Persistant Data" values).
Be careful: If you enter a Distance value, which is smaller than 0.159 times the wavelength
( D < Lambda / (2*Pi) ), the distance field becomes yellow as a warning for leaving the far-field condition.
This application is based on the application note:
"1MA85: Field Strength and Power Estimator"
by Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
( http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/appnote/1MA85 )
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG Web Site >> Field Strength & Power Estimator Support
After Starting FonPrompt4PPT(.exe), select the Presentation and PowerPoint will start the Slideshow. A first Slide with a QR Code will appear.
Start the FonPrompt Android App. Touch the "Start Pairing" Button and scan the QR Code using the FonPrompt App.
After Pairing your Phone with the Presentation, the Titles of the Slides are shown in a List. Page through your Presentation with Phone Volume Control or touch the Slide Titles on the Phone Screen.
This Software uses Code from the ZXing (Zebra Crossing) Project. ZXing is a great QR Code Library, published under the Apache 2.0 License.
ZXing Website: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache 2.0 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Keywords in other Languages:
Fernbedienung für PowerPoint Präsentationen
télécommande pour les présentations powerpoint
remoto para presentaciones de PowerPoint
пульт дистанционного управления для презентаций PowerPoint
remoto para apresentações em powerpoint
PPT, PPTx, ppt and pptx
★ on SALE $19.99 -> $9.99 ( 50% off )
★ Currently, Lollipop is not supported
[ CrazyRemote ]
CrazyRemote is an application which can control home desktop PC on Android device. You can see the transmitted PC screen from your computer on Android device and also you can control the keybord and mouse.
In addition, It offers much faster frame-rate than other remote control applications. So you can enjoy movie and even video game on your device in real time.
It is available not only PC web browser, internet banking, officeware,
and e-mail but also music, video, movie and game.
you can use all the programs(functions) of PC.
You can control your PC wherever there is WiFi and 3G connection,
such as subways, cafes, schools, and workplaces.
Purchase now! and Experience new world of iPhone!!
Very Good App!!! ★★★★★
it looks like the best App. Until now many have seen the most remote App seems to be the best !!!
I was deeply impressed by this app ★★★★★
... The frame rate is solid and the sound works really well ... Seems to be the best remote desktop app.
Very cool ★★★★★
... the app works as advertised! What a rush to play Aion. Wow! ...
[ Feature ]
* New screen processing system combined 'Work Mode' and 'Entertainment Mode'.
- When working on general computer work, you can enjoy high-quality and smooth scrolling with 'Work Mode'
- When fast frame rate is needed like when running game and movie, you can enjoy fast&clear images with 'Entertainment Mode'
* Controlling the mouse/keybord of PC.
* Transmitting Sound of PC.
* Dual-Monitor is supported.
* Multitasking is supported.
* All the transmitted data is encrypted.
* Connection by google account is supported.
[ Requirements ]
* OS 2.1 ~ OS 4.4 ( Currently, Lollipop is not supported )
* Multitouch screen.
[ Supported PC ]
* Windows XP SP3/Vista/Window7 32bit/64bit, Mac ( Snow Leopard, Lion )
- recommending Core2 Duo 2.0 Ghz or later ver. for better performance
- in the case of laptop, it might not perform well with 'Entertainment Mode'
[ How to use (Direction) ]
- install free Crazyremote server on your PC ( http://www.crazyremote.com )
- To connect PC and iphone, WiFi and 3G should be available
- For futher instructions, please refer to our website.
[ Caution ]
* It may not work well in the case of controlling some games
* There may be a little difference in operating speed according to Network place or computer specifications
Control your heater with just one touch!
Just setup heater phone number, password and command - READY!
IMPORTANT: This app works only for ThermoCall2/TC2, either by sending SMS commands to TC2 Connect like '00 ON' or by calling TC2 Comfort and then sending the required keys, or by sending SMS commands to TC2 Comfort like '00+ H'.
It does not work with Thermo Call 3 devices.
- Select ON/OFF command initiated by a CALL or SMS
- Safely enter password
- Adapt pause length and code for different country and network requirements
- Choose comfort commands from a predefined list
- Configure user defined ON/OFF and COMFORT commands and button text
You may like to check webasto@iViNi.apps for more info.
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
-- Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) conversions have arrived!
-- Minor UI changes
-- Minor bug fixes
What milliamp (mA) signal is generated when flowing 125 gallons per minute? What is the real pressure when the transmitter reports 2.57 volts? This app is a calculator tool that convert input and output signals, including linear and square root (RTD and more coming soon!) Perfect tool for instrument technicians, process engineers & control engineers!
Works well with all types of instrumentation transmitters, signal convertors and sensors. May also be used for many other engineering unit conversions, as most are linear.
Handles all signal types, even 3-15 psig pneumatic.
Engineering unit types include: %, BBLS, BPD, CFM, DegC, DegF, DegR, Ft3, Gallons, GPH, GPM, inH2O, IWC, Kg/cm2, KG, Lbs, liter/h, liter/min, liter/sec, m3, m3/h, m3/min, m3/s, mmH2O, mmHg, PPD, PPH, PPM, PPS, PSIA, PSIG, RPM, SCFD, SCFH, SCFM.
Thermocouple types supported: Type B, Type E, Type J, Type K, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T.
Note: Thermocouple conversions are not based on tables but rather on the same formulas and coefficients used by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to produce their thermocouple conversion tables.
RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) types supported:
-- Platinum (Pt) 385 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 385 with Base Resistance of 1000 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 3911 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Platinum (Pt) 3926 with Base Resistance of 100 Ohms at 0°C
-- Copper (Cu) 427 with Base Resistance of 10 Ohms at 25°C
-- Nickel (Ni) 672 with Base Resistance of 120 Ohms at 0°C
Note: RTD calculations return resistance (Ohms) based on temperature data entered into the App. Temperatures can be entered in the Celcius, Farenheit, Kelvin and Rankine scales. Calculations are based on the modified Callendar-Van Dusen equations and other curve fit equations for the most popular industry supplied RTDs in their recommended temperature ranges.
Let us know what features you would like and we will do our best to incorporate them in future releases!
As always, all values and conversions generated by this app should be verified by a qualified engineer before being used in a production environment.
*** OUTPUT ***
Visualization is done on real like device that shows:
- Audio level
- Noise Level
- Current frequency
- Frequency oscilloscope
- Time to Frequency chart
*** ACCURACY ***
Application is calibrated with real tone generator. Internal microphone limit is around 1800 Hz, but under this frequency accuracy is very respectable +/- 0.5 Hz.
*** NOISE LIMIT ***
You can easily set a limit that removes noise treshold with included trackbar.
*** EXPORT ***
You can export TTF chart to comma-separated file that you can later analyze with MS Excel or other table processor. Application has file directory browser with Save and Overwrite feature.
Please don't hesitate to write us for details or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
The App will also send Barometric pressure it you have a sensor fittied to you device (MDA,MMB) and it converts the pressure to a height measurement (in feet), and outputs on the PGRMZ message (this ability is still beta). The default sea level pressure value is 1013.25 mB, this can be manually changed in using the menu button, you can also use the internet to retrieve the local pressure (you need a location fix and internet connectivity). (this ability is also still beta)
currently is sends out the following NMEA 0183 sentences:
PGRMZ - Available but currently under test to send converted pressure as altitude
Works with Microsoft MapPoint if used with PC Software GPSGate (http://gpsgate.com/products/gpsgate_client)
If you require any specific sentence please email.
Host to version 6.0.
RMS is free remote desktop software that provides easy and secure access to a remote computer. The program allows you to view the remote screen and operate its mouse and keyboard as if you were sitting right in front of it.
This app is a mobile version of the Viewer. You can use it for free to connect to your remote PCs from mobile devices.
- View the remote desktop on your mobile device screen, control the mouse pointer and send keystrokes.
- Connect to a remote PC behind a firewall or a proxy.
- Access unattended and attended PCs from anywhere.
- Connect by an IP address or an easy-to-use Internet ID.
In order to connect to a remote PC, install the Host module on it. You can download the Host module from RMS official website http://rmansys.ru/
✓ Clean and simple user interface, smooth desktop scaling
✓ Fast operation even on slow connections
✓ View-only and full control modes
✓ Ultra low bandwidth use in the PRO version
✓ Perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!)
✓ Compatibility with all sorts of VNC software, Apple Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, x11vnc etc.
It works via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE networks and connects straightly to your remote machines. It does not use intermediate servers and does not route your data to third-party services. While direct connections via Internet may require some configuration, they guarantee best performance and independence from online services.
How it can help you
From time to time, many of us need to access our “big computers” and use some “big software” installed on it. Remote Ripple allows you to do your work remotely. Also, you can:
✓ Monitor what's happening on your computers while you're away (use View-only mode to prevent from interfering with the desktop).
✓ Provide remote support to your friends and family. Assist in installing software, fix problems and demonstrate how to set up things.
✓ Perform remote administration of servers, headless computers, embedded systems, virtual machines and your Raspberry Pi. ;)
✓ Control your home computers while laying in a lounge chair. For example, you can use Remote Ripple as a remote control for your music or video player running on a PC.
✓ Copy a file forgotten on a remote host (while Remote Ripple does not support direct file transfers, it can help in transferring files with other services like Dropbox or Google Drive).
Install Remote Ripple, and find your own use cases!
To connect with Remote Ripple, make sure your target computer runs a sort of VNC server.
✓ If the target PC runs Windows, install a VNC server on it. We strongly recommend TightVNC as it provides best performance and compatibility with Remote Ripple. You can download your free copy of TightVNC on its Web site — http://www.tightvnc.com/
✓ Mac OS X systems already have a VNC server included. It's a part of Apple Remote Desktop service. To enable it, go to System Preferences, choose Sharing, enable Remote Management, press Computer Settings, check “VNC viewers may control screen with password” and enter the password you will use when connecting.
✓ Most Linux distributions include a number of VNC servers as well. Just install a VNC server from your package collection, and type something like vncserver or tightvncserver (or whatever command starts that particular VNC server). Typically, it will offer you to enter new VNC password and will start sharing your desktop (or create new virtual desktop for you).
✓ Virtualization systems (such as VMWare and QEMU) often include built-in VNC servers, although they may not be enabled by default.
Get news and support
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Also, we will appreciate if you review Remote Ripple in your blog, social networks, other Web sites or forums. Send us links to your reviews!
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
- Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
- More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
- More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
- Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
- Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
- Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
- Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
- Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
- Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
- Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
- Volume control for each individual application
- CPU: show CPU info & usage
- Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
- show network usage
- Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
- RAM: show RAM info & usage
- Analogue clock in 4 sizes
- ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
- Big stopwatch & timer
- Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
- Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
FreqFinder calculates the intermodulation products of user entered transmitter channels and then suggests options of channels that will be compatible with user transmitters already in use.
Recommended for use with 12-24 transmitter systems depending on the processing power of your device and the spread of your transmitters.
US Customers: TVDB in-app purchase now available. Accesses the FCC database for local TV broadcast towers and estimates the field strength at your location for better channel selection.
Now with Favorites and New Songs screens!
New Endian LLC is not affiliated with Karaoke Champ in any way except as a frequent visitor of their establishment.