Now with more TOOLS!
This free app provides engineering's parts manuals, assembly diagrams, and part number lists for YOUR machines. Quickly find Genuine New Holland parts to create a parts list that you can easily send to your favorite dealer. Make quick maintenance decisions in the field with the new features and tools on My Shed 2.1.
With My Shed, you can:
Access Parts Manuals
Create a parts list
Send parts list and image to your dealer
Quickly contact your dealer with call and email buttons
Select Dealer with zip code and Locator Map
Manage with Toolbox: Disk Selector & Preservative Calculator
Learn What's New with Product Alerts and Videos
Customize your account settings
Search for Models by Serial Number *NEW
Search for Parts by Part Number *NEW
New Toolbox Reference Guides *NEW
- Battery Finder: Find a battery by BCI or Dimension
- Lubricant/Fluid Guide: Find oil by entering machine model and application
- Crop Futures: Access real-time crop future data
Tractor (or any other outdoor power equipment) reference information submitted by users. This is a very basic app built to store frequently referenced information. I built this to store data for my JD 318 but will add any other make/model when the information is submitted to me. firstname.lastname@example.org
John Deere®, Case IH®, International®, Farmall®, Ford®, New Holland®, Allis Chalmers®, Gleaner®, Massey Ferguson®, Minneapolis-Moline®, Oliver®, White® and David Brown®
-Browse through thousands of new and remanufactured parts
-See detailed information and retail pricing
-View large images of most parts
-Create a favorites list and share it
-Search by product number, name or description
-View contact information for our 4 locations
-View our Terms and Conditions
-See our new and featured products
✚HOW TO USE✚
Find the item you would like to purchase.
Click the add to cart button.
Log into your account or setup a new account.
Click continue shopping if you would like to add more items to your shopping cart.
Review your shipping and billing information.
Select shipping method.
Select payment method and submit order.
You will receive a confirmation of your order to the email.
Click on the category.
Click on the section.
Scroll up and down to see the parts included in the section.
Click on the part to view the complete description including applications, detailed information, weight and retail price.
View a larger picture by clicking on the image at the bottom. Once the image has opened, "pinch to zoom" closer.
**After selecting a category, the "bread crumb bar" will appear under the Abilene Machine logo. When browsing, use this bar to go back one step or multiple steps. Simply scroll your finger from left to right on the bar to see where you are.
Click on the magnifying glass in top right corner.
Enter the product name or number you would like to search and press the keypad magnifying glass, enter, search, etc. (different options on different devices).
By default, product number results are displayed on the screen, but you can also review product or description results by pressing the headings at the bottom of the page.
After finding a part through the search option, press the part to view detailed information or view a larger picture (by clicking the image on the bottom of the page).
**Searching by product number will search just by product number. Searching by product will search by the type of item. Searching by description will search for similar words within the item descriptions. This can be handy for searching items that relate to one another.
When in the complete description of a part, press the star in the upper right corner to "favorite" it. This stores the part in your Favorites list so you can access it easily and as often as you like. There is no limit on number of Favorites you can add to your list. This option is helpful if you want to view your Favorites on your desktop computer or order online at http://www.AbileneMachine.com
Press the menu button from any screen and select Favorites. This will bring up all items you have "Favorited." (The menu button will appear differently on different devices. It may appear as a box with horizontal lines, 3 boxes on top of each other or as an actual button.)
While in your Favorites list, press the share button (directly to the left of the magnifying glass). This will allow you to share all items in your Favorites list to Email, Text Message, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Parts on your Favorites list can be deleted by selecting Clear All or may be deleted individually. To Clear All, press the menu button while in your Favorites list and select Clear All. This will delete all parts in your Favorites list. To delete items individually, continuously press the product while in your Favorites list until a box appears to confirm deletion of the individual product.
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook to get all the latest news.
With an international network of 2400 inspired professionals in 34 major cities worldwide, we are passionate about creating integrated and powerful brand engagements across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions, events and world expos; to retail and branded environments, museums and themed environments, visual identity solutions, sport marketing and overlays, and facility management and consultation.
Download the Pico Brochure app to get a glimpse of how Pico activates global brands across different face-to-face communication platforms. The app showcases hundreds of projects from around the world, including our most recent achievements from 2012; and will take readers on a journey into the heart of our global brand activation and creative teams.
In today’s rapidly changing world, brand engagement is key. More than ever, our clients need inventive solutions to deliver upon their business needs. They need truly effective, integrated, end-to-end solutions which generate compelling moments that connect their brands with audiences and form deep and lasting relationships.
Total Brand Activation is an insightful, response-driven approach that does not depend on fixed rules, limited creativity or pre-packaged solutions. It creates an immersive audience experience that ignites the right emotions, delivers honed messages and stimulates the desired responses. Across all face-to-face environments, Pico activates touch points with designed live and digital interactions to create engagements and profound relationships with target audiences.
With an international network of 2,400 inspired professionals in 34 major cities worldwide, we are passionate about creating integrated and powerful brand engagements across multiple activation platforms - from world expos, exhibitions and events; to retail and branded environments, museums and themed environments, visual identity solutions, sports marketing and overlays.
Our strength comes from the diversity of our people - from brand strategists to museum specialists - and the depth of our understanding of different cultures and industry practices. Backed by 100,000 sq.m. of in-house production facilities across five continents, Pico has an impressive pedigree of activating brands across the world stage.
Now in our 43rd year of operation, Pico has been consistently named one of the top event companies by Special Events magazine. In the first half of 2012, Pico was named one of Asia’s top three event companies by CEI Asia and won Marketing Magazine’s Event Marketing Agency of the Year Gold Award.
Pico Far East Holdings Limited has been listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1992 (HKSE Stock Code: 752). Our associate company, Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited was also listed on Thailand’s MAI in 2004 (Stock Code: PICO).
Altro dallo sviluppatore
PROFESSIONAL WEATHER FORECASTS
Current conditions data are taken from over 71,000 weather stations across the world including agro-meteorological elaboration
• Almanac, historical average temperature for today
• Degree days (at 0 and 10° C)
• Alert service based on your preference for dangerous weather phenomena
• Historical data with a summary of the observed weather for the specified date
• Current temperature and feels like temperature
• Barometric pressure
• Wind, direction and gust
• Moon phase, sunrise and sunset times
PROFESSIONAL NEWS SERVICE
In one single place, be updated on the agriculture latest news and trends:
• News from agricultural trade press on line
• News from agricultural forums and blogs
• News from New Holland
Find the dealer nearest on the map with GPS
• Get directions and see the route to follow
• Directly contact the dealer by call or email
• Add your favorite dealer to your contacts
Or filter nearest dealers by type, selecting the product you are interested in: balers, combines, forage harvesters, grape harvesters, groundcare, tractors, parts or services.
Coltiva i tuoi terreni, guadagna coin e acquista i sistemi del Precision Land Management che aumenteranno la velocità e il rendimento delle tue macchine agricole.
• Gestisci le lavorazioni avviando e fermando i macchinari con un semplice tocco sui campi
• Tieni sotto controllo tutte le macchine e intervieni quando finisce il carburante
• Guadagna coins e utilizzali per migliorare la tua flotta con i sistemi PLM™ New Holland
• Salvataggio delle tue migliori performance per ogni livello
• Possibilità di condivisione dei risultati su Facebook e Twitter
• 3 fasi di lavorazione per ogni terreno: preparazione, semina e raccolta
• 3 tipologie di terreni per produrre mais, frumento e uva con trattori, trebbiatrici e macchine agricole specifiche
• 3 possibili difficoltà sui campi in caso di lavorazioni notturne, nebbia e terreni accidentati
• 3 livelli di gioco con 4, 8 e 12 campi da coltivare
• Completamente gratuita!
• La sfida è semplice, ma richiede abilità e precisione: tieni sotto controllo tutti i terreni della tua fattoria, preparali, semina e quindi passa alla raccolta di mais, frumento e uva.
• Dovrai essere rapido nell’avviare le lavorazioni e preciso nel fermare i macchinari appena avrai lavorato tutto il campo, senza mai lasciare i tuoi trattori fermi o senza carburante.
• Alcune volte i tuoi terreni saranno avvolti dalla nebbia, calerà la notte o potranno risultare particolarmente accidentati e difficili da lavorare.
• Acquistando i sistemi PLM™ New Holland riuscirai a rendere le tue macchine agricole sempre più efficienti e veloci anche nelle condizioni più difficili e guadagnare più coins.
• Migliorando la tua flotta di macchinari, trattori e trebbiatrici potrai accedere a tutti i tre livelli disponibili per cimentarti con 4, 8 e 12 terreni da coltivare salvando i tuoi record e condividendoli con i tuoi amici attraverso Facebook e Twitter.
FarmGenius di New Holland è completamente gratuita: scaricala subito e diventa un vero farmer!
Una ricca library di tutorial pratici ed utili dedicata ai clienti New Holland PLM che ti aiuteranno passo passo nelle operazioni di settaggio e impostazione dei display della tua macchina. Troverai inoltre una vasta libreria di video tutoriali sui sistemi di guida assistita.
Scarica i video di tuo interesse e utilizzali sul campo anche in assenza di connettività.
Nella PLM Academy APP troverai:
I MIEI TUTORIAL
• Video che hai già scaricato sul tuo smartphone o tablet
• Video Tutorial disponibili per il download
• Lista dei tuoi video Preferiti
• Nuovi video disponibili da scaricare
• Troverai le domande più frequenti sul mondo PLM
Per accedere alla APP ricordati di registrarti prima sul sito www.plmacademy.newholland.com
Se già sei iscritto al portale, scarica la APP, inserisci la tua username ed entra nel mondo New Holland PLM Academy dedicato ai clienti PLM!
This application makes browsing news easy and fun: you can read news from our suggested selection or add your favourite website and transform it into an interactive and colourful experience.
Read the news New Holland selects for you: it’s already arranged into 3 categories.
Organize your news: tailor your tablet news reading experience by choosing from New Holland’s selection and add your sources into categories defined by you.
Spread the word and share a story via Facebook, Twitter or email with just two taps.
The NH News application will simplify your daily news reading: use it at work or at home, during your break or even on holiday.
Receive push notifications and alerts when something new is available.