Money Magazine has named Retire Logix to its “100 Best Money Moves”. Thousands of financial ideas are reviewed by the editors at Money Magazine every year and narrowed to the 100 Best Money Moves, an annual guide to “...the best and timeliest investments, deals, products and strategies that will help individuals make smarter financial decisions.” Retire Logix, the only financial planning application named to the 100 Best Money Moves list, has been specifically designed for the intuitive touch screen navigation of the Android platform.
Available with a Finance Logix login:
View up to date balances of your accounts, credit cards, mortgages, insurance policies and review your financial goals in one place.
Start a college education plan with the new College Logix – an interactive education needs calculator that helps you plan for future education costs. It includes college costs from thousands of schools in US and Canada. **(also available in the pro version)
Integration with Box.net to be able to upload your reports generated in Finance Logix to the cloud for easy access from remote locations.
To access these features and more, ask your financial advisor for a Finance Logix login, or connect with one of the thousands of advisors on the FPA network (accessible from within the application).
Want to retire in 30 years with a yearly income of $100,000 assuming an 8% return? Ask the calculator. Your required investment is $10,225 a year.
Name your retirement date, your retirement monetary goal or your annual retirement income (net of other expected income sources), and this calculator will name your required yearly investment.
And, financially successful individuals always consider the future impact of every purchase. In the “Future Values” section, you can easily calculate how much any expenditure is really costing you. An extra $5 saved on lunch every work day for a year, would be worth $12,575 in 30 years. That extra $30,000 saved by buying the sedan instead of the sports car has the potential to grow to over $300,000.
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
- Fields for Current Age, Retirement Age, Life Expectancy, Monthly Expenses, Inflation, Rate of Return on investment Before Retirement & After Retirement, Years to Retire, Yearly Expenses at retirement, Retirement Corpus, Monthly Investment
- Settings for Default Values - Currency Symbol, Rate of Return, Inflation, Retirement Age, Monthly Expenses & Reload Last Values
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
"Retirement Calculator" is an android application witch provide an help to see the impact of the diverse factor for the calculation of your working years left :
- Compound interest
- Saving rate
- Return on equity
This application provide an example and should only be use for example.
• Obtain your current balance and rate of return.
• Know Your Retirement OutlookSM—a personalized assessment of whether your current strategy has you on course toward achieving your retirement income goal.
• Use our powerful OnTrack® tool to learn how increasing your savings rate, changing your investment strategy, or updating your retirement goals might serve to brighten your retirement.
• Take action to potentially improve your forecast, immediately and right from the app itself.
• Conduct transactions, such as managing your contribution rate (includes multiple sources and divisions, automatic annual increases, and catch‐up contributions) and investment allocations (includes rebalancing your current portfolio and updating how future contributions will be allocated).
• View your account’s transaction history, outstanding loan information, and more! *
View the app’s Terms and Conditions - https://ddol.divinvest.com/ddol/servlet/DocumentProcessorServlet?p=35768420784780579185754847178708725283335363731370968358597384124106752132122962900528152
Important: The projections or other information generated by the OnTrack® tool regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Results derived from the OnTrack® tool may vary with each use and over time. Please visit your plan website for more information regarding the criteria and methodology used, the tool’s limitations and key assumptions, and other important information.
About Probability Illustrations, Limitations, and Key Assumptions - https://ddol.divinvest.com/ddol/servlet/com.aegon.arch.service.documentmanagement.proxy.DocumentManagementServiceProxyInvokerServlet?Saction=doTemplateView&CATALG_ITEM_C=38c99932-1370384a5ba--7f78|7
* Some services and features may not be available on certain plans.
• Uses popular LIC plans.
• Create and save plan combinations for age ranges.
• Generate, save & share reports in PDF.
• Maturity income & premium wise calculation.
• Illustrations inclusive of service tax.
• Include FAB, interim bonus.
• Include surrender value and loan in the illustration.
• Take into account inflation and tax benefits.
• Date back interest calculator
• Late fee calculator
• Revival calculator
• Online utils
• Plan mixing.
• Calculate commission.
• Generate comprehensive 4-5 page reports in seconds.
• No tablet, laptop or internet needed.
• Highly optimized to run on phones.
• New plan combinations coming soon!
This is a 90 day trial version that uses Google sign-in for unlocking.
1. Total Service period.
2. Gratuity amount.
3. Leave encashment amount.
4. Commutation amount (Commutation is not compulsory, you can always opt out of it).
5. Basic Pension.
6. Total Pension
7. Reduced Pension
8. Family Basic Pension.
9. Total Family Pension
With the BMO Retirement App, you get hands-on access to your retirement savings.
- Check your account balances
- View investment price/performance
- Review contribution rates
- See how your account is currently allocated
- View your personal rate of return
- Verify loan balances
- Look at your account activity
Your account’s security is important to us. You are required to have established a User ID and Password on the mybmoretirement.com website prior to accessing the mobile App. Once a User ID and Password have been established, the same credentials will apply to both the website and mobile App.
For questions or additional information about your retirement plan, please choose the most convenient way of contacting us. This information is also available in the App by tapping the “i” Info icon.
- Call the My BMO Retirement Line at 1-800-858-3829. For the automated telephone service to access your retirement plan account information, press 1. To speak to a BMO Retirement Services Specialist, press 2. Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your convenience.
- Email a BMO Retirement Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. A BMO Retirement Services Specialist will reply within 24-48 hours during the normal business week. Please be aware the email you are sending is not secure, so don't include confidential information such as passwords, account numbers and Social Security Numbers.
Moment of Truth: Can you answer the following questions?
•What is the chance that my retirement portfolio depleted by my 80?
•Should I delay my retirement age to 65 if portfolio’s risk level increases by 2%?
•What is the most likely my XYZ retirement portfolio value when I was 75?
If not, Retire-SURE is what you need.
If you think your retirement portfolio earns the exact expected return as projected year after year, and your retirement plan is safe without considering investment risk, THINK AGAIN!
Many people have already learned their lessons in a hard way without a warning.
Retire-SURE is a new generation Monte Carlo Retirement calculator app which gives retirement plan’s possible outcomes, and impact analysis of new measures.
What can I do with Retire-SURE?
1. Calculate the portfolio’s depletion rate and the probability distribution of its wealth.
2. Identify the critical factors and their sensitivities.
3. Find/confirm the best and acceptable fixes to your retirement plan.
How Retire-SURE does it?
Using Monte Carlo simulation, the app simulates a thousand of portfolio outcomes and calculates the probability of the portfolio meeting the long-term goals and the shortfall chance. That is exactly the way banks stress test their investment portfolios.
Why Retire-SURE but not the other MC calculators?
Rather than wild guessing the value of returns and risk, Retire-SURE comes with detailed statistics of 1,000+ US/UK popular funds for reference/computing.
You have your body check every year, shouldn't you have your retirement plan check too? A 10-minute retirement planning could save your 20-year retirement life.
To get control of your life, start with controlling your retirement plan with Retire-SURE now!
- Savings calculator - estimate how much you should save to reach your desired retirement lifestyle.
- Contribution calculator - see how small increases in contributions can help maximize savings.
- Investment comparison calculator - compare the growth of two investment options using five strategies.
- Withdrawal calculator - see how a withdrawal from your RRSP can affect your overall retirement savings.
Using these tools you will be able to get a better understanding of your current saving strategy and how small adjustments now can make a big impact on your retirement.
The intuitive interface lets you adjust different financial scenarios and lifestyle variables to calculate your retirement number. Then, you can take the next step to connect to an adviser for further assistance. You can even share the app with your Facebook friends with just a few taps.
ICICI Prudential's “What's Your Number?” retirement calculator is designed for assisting in retirement planning and is for reference only. It is for use in India only. If you are not located in the above country, you should not use the application. By downloading the application, you confirm that you are located in the above country.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited is an indirect subsidiaries of Prudential plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Neither ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited nor Prudential plc is affiliated with Prudential Financial Inc, a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
Just Retire supports:
-Saving and loading profiles so you only ever have to input your info once.
-Accounting for current savings
-Accounting for contribution growth over time
-Accounting for interest
-Accounting for inflation
-Accounting for supplementary income like Social Security benefits or financial assistance from family members
-Accounting for tax (ex. put 0% if you have a Roth IRA account)
-Accounting for a legacy you want to leave behind
-Tracking principle contributions vs. interest earned
-Sensitivity analysis by tweaking inputs on the fly and seeing how fluctuations in expectations will effect your future
This app, like all glaukon apps, has been designed with aesthetics and usability in mind. To that end, it comes with 10 beautiful backgrounds, a clean and intuitive interface, a built-in calculator, and plenty of information about the various financial concepts retirement planning deals with. And of course, it comes with an obligatory quote generator. It's what I do.
Images from various users at http://www.sxc.hu
Quotes from: http://www.quotegarden.com/retirement.html