***Best app for really little ones of 1 year old and up!***
Feed your cute pets! Find out what a cat, a bear, a wolf and other animals like to eat and what they don’t. Your child will love it! Children can play this game as they like – there are no rules or limitations. Contains in-app purchases - ad free version.
***What a child will learn***
With the Who Eats What game your child will:
- Develop logic and quick wit
- Develop memory and attention
- Learn what different animals like to eat
- Learn to observe and to make conclusions
- Memorize the names of edible and inedible objects
***How to play?***
Feed the Pets is a game for curious kids who like to experiment! The pets are sitting in the kitchen and are really hungry. Take some food off the shelf and from the fridge and feed them. Sounds simple, but the best part is the process itself! Each pet likes its food – the wolf loves meat and the bunny likes carrots. Learn to tell sweets from vegetables and vegetables from meat, sweet from sour, delicious from flavorless. Watch the funny reactions of the animals. Play a joke - try to give a lemon to the wolf and garlic to the bunny. What happens? And what happens if you do that again? You can check if the bear can eat anything and see what he likes better – honey or jam. Will someone eat the phone? Play, experiment and learn!
- The game is suitable for really small ones
- Simple controls allow your kid to play without adults assistance
- Only safe content and no ads
Join us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We’ll be happy to answer all your questions and hear you suggestions. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and together we’ll make the Feed the Pets the best learning app for small kids!
Please note that this is a free-to-try version, and to access all content requires a single in-app purchase.
The activities in Animal Playground are designed to engage children as young as 2 years old, but increase in complexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of 6 years old will still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to play together or for toddlers to enjoy with their parents.
This app contains 6 activities for FREE (with limited content in each):
• Find it: See if you can spot the differences in each of the 5 scenes. (20 scenes in the full game!)
• Memory games: The memory games for kids starts easy but includes 8 cards. (100 cards in the full game!)
• Puzzle games: 4 jigsaw puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones and 4 additional kids jigsaw puzzles with 8 pieces each for older children. (10 and 40 kids jigsaw puzzles, respectively, in the full game!)
• Catch: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to touch the animals as they pop up - but make sure you get the right ones!
• Remember: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order. 3 Steps only! (Unlimited steps in the full game!)
• Animal piano: Fancy some music? Free play on an animal piano full of cute cats. Animal sounds as cute as they get! (Full version includes kids piano with frogs, cows or fish too!)
The full version contains 12 different games and a lot more content for the free activities. You can unlock the full version of this app with one single in-app-purchase inside a protected parents area.
The 6 additional activities included in the full version are:
• Roll: A ‘tap and turn’ game for those who find the slider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• Slider puzzle: With patience and persistence you CAN get the puzzle pieces in the right spot!
• Labyrinth: Help Mama fish through the mazes to collect her 5 little babies.
• Colors: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging casual game!
• Scratch: Little ones who may not yet have the fine motor skills to draw or color can scratch and find to discover the picture underneath!
• Drawing: Coloring pages for kids with free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 15 different animal coloring pages. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tap and fill-in different colors, while older children can choose from 3 different brush sizes.
While playing all these great kids games, in addition to having fun your children are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills, including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
I highly value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
In "Jack's House" you will find a mini-game:
1. Fishing. Help Jack find fish necessary shape and color.
2. Castle puzzle. Gather the castle with Jack.
3. Fireflies. Help Jack find fireflies the same color.
4. Classroom. Help Jack learn to count.
5. Car puzzle. Gather toy car with Jack.
6. Butterflies. Help Jack put the butterflies on the flowers.
7. Jack’s Bedroom. Help Jack find small animals and fall asleep.
8. Orchard. Help Jake to collect fruit and sort them by color.
9. Dinosaur puzzle. Gather the dinosaur with Jack.
10. Put into the right place. Remember, where are the toys and put them in the right places.
- Bright graphics
- Funny Animation
- Voice over
- Different levels of difficulty
- Amusing music
- Learning, training and development of the child
Play with little Jack, with updates you'll receive new games!