Always improving Fast to load and navigate. Rarely has any issues. Excellent service.
Can't even make an account The app just freezes and boots you out.
Works great It's come a long way. No more complaints!
Version 4.5 is great The new version (4.5) is great. The application is much faster, rich with options and many bugs were fixed. I'm happy.
Does what I want it to I suppose it would be possible to imagine features, even useful ones, that aren't in the current version. But seriously, for dedicated news or RSS junkies this service really rocks. Worth the subscription price for me!
Improved a bit after updates. After recent updates it now no longer *constantly* crashes. Still limited in functionality though (no apparent way to mark as unread or to do intelligence training.) Edit: after recent updates seems a bit more stable.
Version 4.6.0 (November 2015)
* Full Android 6.0 compatibility
* New option to auto-open the first unread story
* Richer send-to functionality
* Choose a folder when subscribing to new sites
* Bug fixes
Version 4.5.0 (October 2015)
* Massively reduced CPU and battery usage
* New activities/interactions list
* Updated feed list UI
* Explainers for empty lists
* Support for more types of alt/title text on images
* Better error messaging
* Tons of bug fixes, esp. around offline usage.