I don't understand why this app have so many down vote. Just tested the web version, liked i, sign up ,blown away by the UX, and decided to get it in my phone. The app is great,and the apk, less than 1mb, I really like this app. The only thing I don't like about it is the icon. I guess it's just me. Edit: I don't know what's the hype with material design but I prefers this by far. It's unique. So please don't change it to material where ALL apps looks the same boring.
I looked for lots of different free RSS readers after LinkedIn stopped theirs and this was my favourite. Nice simple clean interface - I don't make use of most of the extra features, I just enjoy seeing my list of feeds and a count of unread stories - love the newly added thumbnails on the story lists. Thanks.
Seems good but hard to get going due to light grey on white low contrast text. High contrast text option needed for readability and to prevent eyestrain. Looking forward to future updates.
The only RSS reader that matters. Syncs on all devices, is lightning fast and has awesome little details that make life easier for news junkies.
Love the service and the app is nice. But. It's in dire need of a material design makeover. Holo design is still in here.
Have loved Newsblur ever since the "oh no, Google Reader is going away, what do I do?" This update is very nice for the UI updates and including image thumbnails in the feeds.
Version 5.0 (January 2017)
* New gesture to mark a story as read and unread by swiping on the story title
* UI updates to story titles
* New preferences for the font size of feed titles and story titles
* Fleuron on the bottom of story lists better help you keep tracking of where you are in a feed.
* Thumbnails in story lists
* Recover a forgotten password
* Higher resolution icons
* Mute feeds
* Option to enable confirmation for destructive mark-reads
* Custom server support