Get the latest local news, traffic conditions, weather report and more wherever you go with the Boston Herald's news application. It makes viewing and sharing the news easy. With a few clicks, you can share any story, column or blog post with family and friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
Want to find the latest columns by Howie Carr, Margery Eagan, Peter Gelzinis, Joe Fitzgerald, Kimberly Atkins, Holly Robichaud and Michael Graham? What's the latest on the local sports teams? Wondering which celebrity is under the watchful gaze of the Inside Track? There's now an app for all that.
Whether it's severe weather, breaking news, business updates or entertainment coverage, the Boston Herald application keeps you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.
VIDEO : Live stream 7News newscasts and breaking news, watch the latest forecast from the 7Weather team, and play hundreds of news videos.
SHARE : Send in your videos and photos with our “Send it to 7” feature and see some of them on air. You can also tip us off to a story you think we should be covering.
WEATHER : Track storms live with our interactive radar and view a list of the latest closing and delays. Check out current weather conditions, your 7-Day forecast, special weather maps, and blogs from Pete Bouchard, Jeremy Reiner and Chris Lambert.
Download our 7News app today so you can get caught up whenever you want, wherever you are.
With our Boston local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Boston weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Boston local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WCVB NewsCenter 5 app.
The e-Edition is free for home delivery subscribers.
The e-Edition is delivered to your device daily.
To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings: “Auto Delivery” or click on “Store” select the current edition and check “Automatically deliver new issues.”
AP Mobile. Where the news gets its news.
The Boston Globe Customer Service (BGCS) mobile app is a replica of the customer service available by phone, but gives you control and freedom to get the support you need on your time, without having to place a call:
• Request home delivery vacation stop and restart
• Report a missing/late paper or paper issues
• Start, stop and resume an agent chat ANYTIME without repeating yourself
• Check your account
• Discuss other issues with an agent with text, voice note, and picture chat options
With the BGCS app, there’s never any hold time. Most subscription issues can be completed by you, with a few self-service clicks in the app. If you need to chat with an agent, just enter your request and hit send, and go about your day. When an agent is available or has addressed your issue, you will receive a notification on your phone (like a text alert) and can start back up exactly from where you left off when you are ready. No hold times, because your time is very important!
With The Boston Globe and the BGCS mobile app, you don’t have to wait around. We have your request and it doesn’t stop when you close out the app. We’re working behind the scenes on your behalf.
The BGCS app is free to Boston Globe home delivery and digital subscribers. Account information is required to set up your account profile and log in to begin using the app. Once your account information is entered, it can be saved for convenience.
All chat history activity is stored for your reference. You can click on a past chat and restart it anytime, even if you didn’t complete the activity the first time. If you need to chat with a customer service agent, the agent will see the same history to quickly get up to speed on your service request to resolve your issue.
Boston Globe customer service agents are available for chat Monday-Sunday 8am-5pm ET, and will respond to your request as soon as they are online.
For app technical support download issues or questions, contact Mytime_BG_GooglePlay@contactsolutions.com.
The following Android OS are compatible: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat
© 2014 The Globe Newspaper Co. My:Time™ is a trademark of Contact Solutions LLC
- More than 100 online news channels
- Includes news channels across Local, National and International
- Spread across multiple categories General, Sports, Business, Employment etc.
Live epaper Hindi for your Android Device. Latest news update for you
anytime, anywhere. This free Patrika online newspaper App gives you the
flexibility and ease of reading epaper Hindi news from Patrika
Publications on your mobile.
Stay updated with unrivalled coverage of Entertainment, Political,
Sports, Business and Economy News as it happens.
This online epaper App is supported by minimal advertisements. Share
whatever you read and let your friends know your opinion by sharing the
online news paper stories on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
We need this to make and keep this online news App forever and develop
more FREE, fun and interesting Apps in the future.
- Easily stay updated to the latest and best stories
- Personalize your experience: set custom settings on how you'd like to get updated
- Easily engage and comment on the stories you care about the most
- Easily share stories with your friends via social media, email, text message, etc. with just one click
Stay tuned for new features. Thank you for your continued support.
טיפול בכניסה לכתבות מהדף הראשי ומהודעות פוש.
תיקון באגים ושיפור ביצועים.
*לפניות בנושא תקלות בהפעלת האפליקציה ניתן ליצור קשר בכתובת :email@example.com
About the App:
Globes - Israel's business newspaper, is a leading source for business and financial news in Israel. This improved and renewed app keeps you up to date 24/7, and brings you the latest news, stock market and financial data. Globes app brings you information, Opinions, live broadcasts and exclusive interviews in various areas - stock market, real estate, advertising & marketing, Hi-tech , law, sports, leisure and much more.
- Latest business and economy news
- Stock market indexes and quotes
- Globes TV – Live Broadcasts, Exclusive Interviews, Daily Financial Updates
- Comment on articles and view comments
- Share articles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & more…
- Send article to a friend via e-mail & SMS
- In-App search engine
Useful Apps like news & finance banking other apps
Discount Bank, Stocks , Haaretz - הארץ, בנק הפועלים,
ארנק לאומי - בנק לאומי, Ynet, TheMarker - דה מרקר,
מצויין לטרווליסט השוואת מחירים תיירות leumi, Travelist
Walla! וואלה, calcalist כלכליסט, Bizportal, Bloomberg
walla , travelist
גלובס – עיתון העסקים של ישראל. אפליקציית גלובס החדשה מאפשרת לך להתעדכן בחדשות הכלכליות לאורך כל היום ולקבל מידע פיננסי מקיף, זמין ועדכני בנושאי שוק ההון, נדל"ן, היי טק, תקשורת ועולם השיווק
כל הכתבות, המדורים, הדעות, שידורים חיים וראיונות בלעדיים עם מובילי השוק עכשיו אצלך בכף היד.
- חדשות עדכניות – כותרות היום, פורטל פיננסי, שערים, מדדים וני"ע
- גלובס TV – שידורים מהשטח, מגזין כלכלה יומי, וראיונות בלעדיים
- ניווט קל, מהיר ואינטואיטיבי
- אפשרות הגדלה והקטנת טקסט
- יכולת הוספת תגובות וצפייה בתגובות
- אפשרות שיתוף כתבות לכלל הרשתות החברתיות שלך – פייסבוק,טוויטר, גוגל + וכו'...
- שליחת כתבות במייל ובהודעת SMS .
- מנגנון חיפוש כתבות .
For assistance, please contact The Star Customer Service at 1 300 88 7827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Star ePaper is the digital replica of Malaysia’s leading English daily, delivering you news stories and articles that inform and inspire. With The Star ePaper, the exact look and feel of the newspaper is preserved, while offering you the personal freedom to choose how you want to get your fill of daily news – be it on your smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
• Readily available at 7.00 am every day, wherever you are
• Audio reader reads the news to you while you multitask
• Share the articles with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
• Articles are presented in two easy-to-view formats: newspaper and text
• Zoom in on the news stories and articles for a better read
• Access to tools like bookmarks, advanced search, and article ranking
We have kept this app small and light which means that it loads quickly to bring you easy access to headlines from around Massachusetts. Covering the entire state including Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, and more!
- Local feed of stories and articles
- Ability to easily share your favorite articles across platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and through Email.
- Get summaries before reading the full article
- Enjoy beautiful visual cards that display images from each story
This app aggregates from local news, weather, sports, newspapers, articles, networks, and channels. Includes business news and articles related to the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Patriots, and more.
This free app delivers the latest news from Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium, TD Garden and beyond. The coverage doesn’t stop with the pros. There’s plenty of news on local college and high school teams.
• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Spa, restaurant, hang out? Find the closest find to you or browse all the finds in your city checking the best matching to your needs.
- Boston.com Finds makes buying what you find easy. If you see a Boston Find you like, click "Buy Now" to make the purchase.
- Print coupon? Forget about it! Go to My Finds and find the voucher you've purchased. Easy to use and find location to redeem.
- Want to send the find to your friends? Don't forget to share finds: facebook, twitter, email. The best way to make your friends happy: simple notification about excited offers near them.