Get the latest local news, traffic conditions, weather report and more wherever you go with the Boston Herald's news application. It makes viewing and sharing the news easy. With a few clicks, you can share any story, column or blog post with family and friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
Want to find the latest columns by Howie Carr, Margery Eagan, Peter Gelzinis, Joe Fitzgerald, Kimberly Atkins, Holly Robichaud and Michael Graham? What's the latest on the local sports teams? Wondering which celebrity is under the watchful gaze of the Inside Track? There's now an app for all that.
Whether it's severe weather, breaking news, business updates or entertainment coverage, the Boston Herald application keeps you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.
VIDEO : Live stream 7News newscasts and breaking news, watch the latest forecast from the 7Weather team, and play hundreds of news videos.
SHARE : Send in your videos and photos with our “Send it to 7” feature and see some of them on air. You can also tip us off to a story you think we should be covering.
WEATHER : Track storms live with our interactive radar and view a list of the latest closing and delays. Check out current weather conditions, your 7-Day forecast, special weather maps, and blogs from Pete Bouchard, Jeremy Reiner and Chris Lambert.
Download our 7News app today so you can get caught up whenever you want, wherever you are.
This free app delivers the latest news from Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium, TD Garden and beyond. The coverage doesn’t stop with the pros. There’s plenty of news on local college and high school teams.
- More than 100 online news channels
- Includes news channels across Local, National and International
- Spread across multiple categories General, Sports, Business, Employment etc.
Live epaper Hindi for your Android Device. Latest news update for you
anytime, anywhere. This free Patrika online newspaper App gives you the
flexibility and ease of reading epaper Hindi news from Patrika
Publications on your mobile.
Stay updated with unrivalled coverage of Entertainment, Political,
Sports, Business and Economy News as it happens.
This online epaper App is supported by minimal advertisements. Share
whatever you read and let your friends know your opinion by sharing the
online news paper stories on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
We need this to make and keep this online news App forever and develop
more FREE, fun and interesting Apps in the future.
For assistance, please contact The Star Customer Service at 1 300 88 7827 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Star ePaper is the digital replica of Malaysia’s leading English daily, delivering you news stories and articles that inform and inspire. With The Star ePaper, the exact look and feel of the newspaper is preserved, while offering you the personal freedom to choose how you want to get your fill of daily news – be it on your smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
• Readily available at 7.00 am every day, wherever you are
• Audio reader reads the news to you while you multitask
• Share the articles with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
• Articles are presented in two easy-to-view formats: newspaper and text
• Zoom in on the news stories and articles for a better read
• Access to tools like bookmarks, advanced search, and article ranking
The Boston Globe Customer Service (BGCS) mobile app is a replica of the customer service available by phone, but gives you control and freedom to get the support you need on your time, without having to place a call:
• Request home delivery vacation stop and restart
• Report a missing/late paper or paper issues
• Start, stop and resume an agent chat ANYTIME without repeating yourself
• Check your account
• Discuss other issues with an agent with text, voice note, and picture chat options
With the BGCS app, there’s never any hold time. Most subscription issues can be completed by you, with a few self-service clicks in the app. If you need to chat with an agent, just enter your request and hit send, and go about your day. When an agent is available or has addressed your issue, you will receive a notification on your phone (like a text alert) and can start back up exactly from where you left off when you are ready. No hold times, because your time is very important!
With The Boston Globe and the BGCS mobile app, you don’t have to wait around. We have your request and it doesn’t stop when you close out the app. We’re working behind the scenes on your behalf.
The BGCS app is free to Boston Globe home delivery and digital subscribers. Account information is required to set up your account profile and log in to begin using the app. Once your account information is entered, it can be saved for convenience.
All chat history activity is stored for your reference. You can click on a past chat and restart it anytime, even if you didn’t complete the activity the first time. If you need to chat with a customer service agent, the agent will see the same history to quickly get up to speed on your service request to resolve your issue.
Boston Globe customer service agents are available for chat Monday-Sunday 8am-5pm ET, and will respond to your request as soon as they are online.
For app technical support download issues or questions, contact Mytime_BG_GooglePlay@contactsolutions.com.
The following Android OS are compatible: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat
© 2014 The Globe Newspaper Co. My:Time™ is a trademark of Contact Solutions LLC
The e-Edition is free for home delivery subscribers.
The e-Edition is delivered to your device daily.
To turn on automatic downloading of new editions: Go to Settings: “Auto Delivery” or click on “Store” select the current edition and check “Automatically deliver new issues.”
Disclaimer: This app uses publicly available RSS feeds from ABC - WCVB, Boston.com, Metro and Boston Herald. We are not affiliated with ABC - WCVB, Boston.com, Metro and Boston Herald.
Then look no further than the Irish Independent ePaper Edition. The ePaper contains all Irish news sections- including Sports, Entertainment, Health, Lifestyle, Travel and more, presented as full- content digital replicas, in their original layout.
Use this App to access your existing Irish Independent ePaper account. Then you can download any edition wherever you are.
Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity.
Ihre Vorteile im Überblick:
- die aktuelle Ausgabe steht Ihnen ab Null Uhr zur Verfügung
- animierte Blätterfunktion für maximale Benutzerfreundlichkeit
- anpassbarer Zoom für perfekte Lesbarkeit
- einfaches Navigieren durch Inhaltsverzeichnis und Miniaturansicht
- offline lesen gespeicherter Ausgaben
- Suchfunktion für Volltext- oder Stichwortsuche
- Als Abonnent der Merkur ePaper-Ausgabe können Sie sich kostenlos innerhalb der App anmelden. Die in Ihrem Abonnement enthaltenen Ausgaben werden dann automatisch freigeschaltet.
With our Boston local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Boston weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Boston local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WCVB NewsCenter 5 app.
Experience The New York Times’s award-winning journalism. Get the latest news, elegantly presented with enhanced imagery, multimedia and streamlined navigation. Stay informed on world news, national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International Edition with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural content from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
Named Editors’ Choice as one of the top apps on Google Play, The New York Times app connects you to your favorite newspaper anywhere you are, anytime you want to read it. We’re breaking news, world news and national news in your pocket.
Download the NYTimes Android app for FREE today, and subscribe to receive your first 14 days at no cost. All users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
• Breaking news alerts — be the first to know about current events as soon as they occur
• Get the latest news in less time with automatic background refresh
• Save NYT articles to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
• Customize your news experience with home screen widgets
• Share The Times’s articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
• Sit back and have the latest NYT news read to you aloud with text to speech
• Read more comfortably in low-light with “night mode"
• Miss recent world news or national news? Quickly search by topic, name or interest
• Join the conversations — view and write comments on articles, or use speech-to-text to “speak in” comments
• Get a daily photo preview of the day’s top stories in the Android notification area
• Have a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen)? Annotate articles and save your notes for future reference
For unlimited access to our award-winning journalism, subscribe now and get your first 14 days free via Google Play.* Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions are auto-renewable.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
Der für Tablet und Smartphone optimierte Lesemodus bringt das vertraute Erscheinungsbild auf die Displays der modernen Endgeräte. Die angepassten Artikelformate und Schriften garantieren beste Lesbarkeit.
Die App verfügt über zahlreiche Service-Funktionen:
- Offline-Modus: Lesen Sie einmal heruntergeladene Ausgaben auch ohne Verbindung zum Internet, zum Beispiel im Zug oder im Urlaub.
- Merkliste für Artikel: Hier sammeln Sie die für Sie interessantesten Inhalte.
- Suchfunktion: Durchstöbern Sie Ihre heruntergeladenen MZ-Ausgaben gezielt nach einzelnen Begriffen und Themen.
- Inhaltsübersicht auf Seiten- und Artikelbasis: Lassen Sie sich für die schnelle Durchsicht ein klar strukturiertes Inhaltsverzeichnis ausgeben.
- Die neue MZ-App bietet auf den Geräten eine durchgängig hohe Auflösung in allen Zoomvarianten.
Registrierte ePaper-Nutzer können die Ausgaben kostenfrei abrufen. Loggen Sie sich einfach mit den Daten Ihres bestehenden Accounts in der App ein.
- Einzelausgabe für 1 Tag: 1,99 Euro
- Monats-Abo (31 Kalendertage): 19,99 Euro
Die ePaper-App der Mittelbayerischen enthält folgende Ausgaben:
- Mittelbayerische Stadt Regensburg
- Mittelbayerische nördlicher Landkreis
- Mittelbayerische südlicher Landkreis
- Mittelbayerische westlicher Landkreis
- Mittelbayerische Schwandorf
- Neumarkter Tagblatt
- Bayerwald Echo Ost
- Bayerwald Echo West
- Mittelbayerische Kelheim
- Mittelbayerische Nittenau und Bruck
- Kötztinger Umschau
- Wörther Anzeiger
- Mittelbayerische Vilstal
• Follow top stories and breaking news — local, national, sports, politics, entertainment, business and more
• Get more video and browse more photos — or share your own photos or video with us
• Access the latest weather and traffic reports
• Sign up for push alerts for the latest headlines or share the news with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Spa, restaurant, hang out? Find the closest find to you or browse all the finds in your city checking the best matching to your needs.
- Boston.com Finds makes buying what you find easy. If you see a Boston Find you like, click "Buy Now" to make the purchase.
- Print coupon? Forget about it! Go to My Finds and find the voucher you've purchased. Easy to use and find location to redeem.
- Want to send the find to your friends? Don't forget to share finds: facebook, twitter, email. The best way to make your friends happy: simple notification about excited offers near them.