★ The Most Live and Hourly Forecasts
Just Some of Our Top Features:
✓ AUTOMATIC Station Updates
✓ Huge Selection of NOAA Radio Stations
✓ 180+ Stations Being Broadcasted
✓ Background Playing Audio Support
✓ High-Res Retina Display Graphics
✓ Clean and Professional Design
✓ One Time Purchase for Life
Don't get caught without a weather radio. When severe weather strikes this information is priceless.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the NOAA brand or organization. This application should not be used in life or death situations. These streams can be delayed depending on network traffic and connection speed. In the event of a real emergency please use local TV stations or a local NOAA weather radio. Some city listings may use NOAA broadcasts that are from surrounding cities. Do not rely on the broadcasts from this application for life or death decisions.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Main features of full version are:
- Current weather situation.
- Four different animated live wallpapers for 4 seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Season is automatically selected depending on your location and date.
- 5 waterfalls themes.
- Accurate animation of sunrise and sunset.
- The current phase of the moon.
- Choice of two weather providers.
- 6 or 10-day forecast, depending on the weather provider (start with double tap on the wallpaper, see video).
- Feels like temperature.
- Wind speed and direction
- Quick access to 2nd city(triple tap wallpaper)
- Lots of settings
- Amazing interactive animation
- Rain, Snow depends on the wind speed, etc...
- Optimization for CPU and Battery usage
- Portrait & Landscape mode
- Weather data in 21 languages (English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Hindi, Japanese, Romanian, Portuguese and Korean)
Tip: How to set TrueWeather, Waterfalls wallpaper?
1. Press HOME button
2. Press MENU button
3. Tap on Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers
4. TrueWeather, Waterfalls -> wait a few seconds!
5. Set wallpaper
Tip: How to change wallpaper theme (background)?:
1. Go to TrueWeather wallpaper settings (HOME->MENU->Wallpaper->Live Wallpapers->TrueWeather, Waterfalls->Settings...)
2. Scroll to Year seasons theme
3. Select year season theme (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter or Bonus)
4. Scroll to and press "Save" button
5. Press Home button and wait a few seconds
Tip: To reduce battery consumption set FPS to 20 or 30 in TrueWeather, Waterfalls advanced wallpaper settings)
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
P.S. If you like our app, please rate it with 5 stars. Thank you.
. Simple, elegant design
. Bold use of color to increase legibility
. Timeline forecast so you can easily glance at the information
. Time machine forecasting to check the whether months/years in advance
. Local weather alerts front and centre
. Multiple weather provider options
. Great theme customisation options (choose colours)
. Easy to understand graphs and charts of temperature, rain etc...
. Android wear support
. Table layout
. Multi language support
. Powered by the hyperlocal weather service, Forecast (and others)
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States and Canada by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar, cloud cover, precipitation & pressure imagery over Google Maps
-Map measuring tool to measure distance and elevation
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Light and dark Material themes
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
This app runs in the background and monitors the official National Weather Service (NWS) alerts for your area. New alerts will appear on the status bar, and by selecting it, you can read the details.
You can also choose how urgent of a notification to get, based on the NWS Severity. An Extreme alert coming through? Then you'd probably like vibrate, lights AND bell for that! But a simple Wind Warning? Probably not as much. You can choose the level of response in the preferences.
Simple Weather Alert allows you to monitor one location for NWS alerts. If you want to monitor more locations (including locations that move with you), then consider purchasing Pro Weather Alert.
Simple Weather Alert Features:
+ Monitor NWS weather alerts for your area
+ Choose how to be notified (lights, bell, vibrate)
+ Modify notification based on NWS severity (go crazy for extreme alerts, such as Tornado Warning)
+ Alerts keep updated automatically as long as you have connectivity
+ Browse the alert list when there are multiple alerts, and read the details and instructions for the 2 MOST SEVERE alerts, as well as any EXTREME alerts.
+ An app widget added to your home screen allows for easy on/off toggling of lights, vibrate and sound settings. The alerts will still be checked and put on your status bar though, so you can keep an eye on it during class or church, without it causing distraction.
+ Key words and phrases list. Create a list of words or phrases, and when an alert is received that contains those words or phrases, it will be marked in the alerts list with an icon, and the phrases will be highlighted when you read the alert details.
+ Email an alert to friends or send via text message (requires Contacts List permission), so they can be warned as well.
+ Post an alert on Facebook or your Twitter feed, to get the word out fast.
+ Input your location by city, county, zip code, or let the app find your phone location by GPS or network location providers.
You can view the app manual here:
An explanation of permissions: The SMS and Contacts List permission are required so you can send an alert to someone via text message. The contacts list permission allows for easier selecting of the number.
IMPORTANT: While we take all possible precautions to make sure this app will get you critical alerts on time, the unforseen can still occur, as well as simple cell/network outages. Thus, we do not recommend that you ever rely on this app ALONE for tornado warnings. Please use this app along with other methods to ensure you are alerted in time.
NOTE: If you are certain the app is not sending you the alerts it should, please use Menu:Troubleshooting to send us debug info about it so we can work to resolve it quickly.
If you run into any other issues with this app or have questions, send us a note in the Menu:Troubleshooting screen. Also, visit the developers blog on our website for a list of current issues we are addressing.
• Severe weather alerts, color-coded and arranged by severity
• Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
• Highest resolution satellite imagery available
• Personalized maps with special layers and overlays
• Pinpoint your location via GPS for precise conditions and save favorite locations
• Send weather videos and photos to NBC 5 while you’re on the go
• Weather stories and videos updated by the NBC 5 meteorologists and news team
Our favorite features include:
* Storm Team4’s interactive, million-watt radar with storm tracking
* Personalized maps with storm layers and overlays
* Hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts
* Video forecasts from Storm Team4
* Color-coded weather alerts arranged by severity
* Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
* Fully integrated GPS to deliver your accurate forecast
* Ability to easily save your favorite locations
METEOROLOGIST BLOGS: Read daily weather updates and weather blogs from FOX 9 meteorologists Ian Leonard, Cody Matz, Steve Frazier and Keith Marler.
-Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 4G and WiFi performance
-Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
-Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
-Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
-Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
-Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
-Integrated compass overlay
-Accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
-Storm Track Plotting
-User controllable alerts Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
- Over 500 kittens organized into 12 themes: Outdoorsy (free), Grumpy Cat (premium), Yoga Cats (premium), Summer Fun(premium), Lil BUB (premium), Fall Colors (premium), Halloween (premium), Holiday Kitties (premium), Winter Wonder (premium), Springy (premium), Glamour (premium)
- Share your kitten with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- Weather forecasts for locations around the world
- 10 day weather forecast
- Hourly weather for the next 24 hours
- Today's high and low, feels like, humidity, wind, sunrise/set and more
- GPS feature can auto-locate your city
- Weather forecasts provided by weather geeks at Weather Underground
The weather has never been cuter! We're not 'kitten' around!
Highly responsive interactive maps optimized for LTE and WiFi performance.
Detailed video forecasts from NBC Connecticut’s First Alert meteorologists.
Severe weather alerts plus accurate hourly and 10-day forecasts.
Multiple map layers to personalize your weather viewing; Doppler radar, satellite imagery, wind speed, traffic condition.
Breaking news headlines and stories from NBC Connecticut’s newsroom.
Interactive video and photo sharing.
Customizable local and national locations.
∙ Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 4G and WiFi performance
∙ Detailed forecasts from NBC10’s Weather Team including Hurricane Schwartz and Sheena Parveen
∙ Access to weather, sports, and national and local news headlines
∙ Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
∙ NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
∙ Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
∙ Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
∙ Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
∙ Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
∙ Accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
∙ Ability to easily save your favorite locations
∙ Weather Videos and News updated by the NBC10 Weather Team
· Send weather videos and photos to NBC10 while you’re on the go
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
* Zoom right into your neighborhood with precision and accuracy – watch the rain roll right over the Maumee!
* Zoom out to view nation-wide radar and conditions
* Location aware tracking – forecasts and national radar anywhere you are
* Choose the Doppler 13000 HD overlay or visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery or view them all at once!
* Current conditions updated continuously
* Hourly, 3-day and 7-day weather forecasts in quick or detailed view updated every 60 minutes
* Travel often? Customize your weather locations by zip code or city
* Nationwide overview with regional and national temperature maps
* Submit your photo/video
* Video forecasts and updates from the Weather Center
The 24/7 Weather App is constantly updated with the latest Atlanta area storm and forecast information. The free service includes Severe Weather Team 2’s 5-day Forecast with the “Weekend Always in View.”
Live Stormtracker 2HD Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
Location based Storm Alerts will signal three tones to direct you to the latest severe weather warnings. Under Tornado Warnings, the App streams live coverage of Channel 2 Action News and Severe Weather Team 2 tracking storms and giving out minute-by-minute information on specific streets and neighborhoods threatened by the storm.
WSB-TV’s Weather App keeps you in touch with Severe Weather Team 2 using social media including Facebook, Twitter and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device.
This Weather App focuses on complete North Georgia Weather Coverage.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
You can turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio safety and security app for $4.99. You will get voice enabled push alerts for all remaining alert types (more than 110+) powered by a highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. The premium features include push notifications for more than 110 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, and more.
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- News that is time stamped for up-to-date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and severe weather warnings)
- Sports (including scores and news for professional and college sports)
- News video
- Photo slideshows
- Flight tracker
- Local movie times
If there is a video or slideshow with the story, then we let you know. Weather images provide constant access to your current weather, and sports scores are current with game play info where available.
Check LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with the first ever mobile interactive radar. The Storm Team forecast is always available, and the app can check your location to give you the forecast wherever you are.
News stories are updated 24/7, so you can see what's happening now in Central New York and get the top national and world stories, all in one app.
Plus, it's the only app with the power of Your Stories. You can get The Real Deal on new scams and read the latest consumer investigations. With updates from OnTheLookout.net, find out when crime is happening in your neighborhood and see cases that police need your help solving.
Send us story ideas, breaking news, or let us know there's something you think we should check out, without having to close the app. You can share photos and videos, too.
When you capture a great snapshot on your phone, send it in. It might get picked as our Picture of the Day and be featured on NewsChannel 9 at 6:00.
Overview of features:
- The latest local headlines, plus news from across the country
- Stories you'll only get from NewsChannel 9: The Real Deal, On The Lookout, and Your Stories
- Interactive Radar, Live Doppler 9, and the latest Storm Team forecast
- A full list of the latest school delays and closings
- Send us Your Photos and Videos
- Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather and More
- A live traffic map shows you traffic speeds right now
- Share stories via Email, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• News, Weather, Sports, Photos, Videos and More
• View Community/Neighborhood News
• Geo-located Weather and Advertising
• Weather Central Interactive Radar
• Live Streaming Audio and Video
• Submit Photos and Videos
• Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings and More
• Share Content via E-mail, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• And More
• Geo-located Weather
• Weather Central Interactive Radar
• Live Streaming Audio and Video
• Submit Photos and Videos
• Receive Alerts for Severe Weather, School Closings and More
• Share Content via E-mail, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• And More
The First Warn Weather experience for Android offers:
- Interactive, scalable, loopable radar
- 7-day forecast
- Daily WeatherRisk assessment
- Regional Forecasts for territories in the WTVO-TV and WQRF-TV viewing area
- Updated weather information provided by the First Warn Weather Blog, contributed to by First Warn meteorologists.
Watch live severe weather broadcasts, check the local radar, and receive up-to-the-minute forecast information from Dan Skoff, Clint Boone, and Gina De Vecchio!
We have a lot of great content. Here is some of what our app has to offer:
* We time stamp news to help you get a sense of the timeliness
* Our sports scores are updated during the games to keep you up-to-date
* Weather radar and animated radar help you to see what is going on and what is coming up
* Horoscope, lottery and local movie times entertain and inform
* Flight tracker helps you to find your flight and keep up with any changes
We strive to provide you with the best in local news and info, so check out our app and watch for updates as we make it even better.
Here is some of the great content we have to offer:
- Breaking Weather Alerts
- Weather Forecasts and Local Animated Radar
- And more!
We strive to provide you with the best in local weather information, so check out the KLBK Weather app and watch for updates as we make it even better!
Wolfforth, Slaton, Spur, Sundown, Plains, Brownfield, Tahoka, Lamesa Plainview, Lockney, Floydada, Matador, Paducah, Sudan, Littlefield, Hale Center, Abernathy, Petersburg, Ralls, Crosbyton, Idalou, Morton, Levelland, Muleshoe, Post, Denver City, Seagraves, O'Donnell, Snyder, Gail and Seminole
Watch live severe weather broadcasts, check the local radar, and receive up-to-the-minute forecast information from six meteorologists covering the Natural State!