- The Charlotte Observer
Keep up-to-date with latest happenings in and around the Charlotte, NC area! Includes News, Business, Sports (Panthers, Bobcats, NASCAR), Politics, Entertainment, Business, etc.
NOTE: Twitter has discontinued RSS feed support.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Charlotte, Huntersville, Gastonia, and Mecklenburg county in North Carolina. The Charlotte Observer and CharlotteObserver.com reports on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Charlotte Metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Charlotte Observer opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
When it comes to weather, we’ve got you covered. From our beautiful beaches like Anna Maria Island, down to Longboat Key, and onto Siesta, Lido, and Casey Keys in the south, ABC 7 has your forecast ready. Planning to go shopping in Lakewood Ranch, Venice, Bradenton or Port Charlotte? You’re covered. Golfing, fishing, or just planning your daily commute? You’ll have the day’s weather forecast at your fingertips.
Plus, you’ll get the latest in Health News, Sports and even a guide to Local Dining. Best of all, the app is free and gives you unlimited access to a wealth of content you can then easily share with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and via Email.