Profiling supports! Create different profiles for your training!
Boxing! It is live! Most flexible workout timer! This application serves to count boxing rounds. It will help you to train at home. It includes the preparation signals, the start and end of the round signals, as well as periodical signal inside the round. The timer can also be used for other sports such as muay thai, mma etc.. Using it like countdown timer or tabata timer! You can operate the button "Fight!" using the accelerometer or proximity sensors, without removing boxing gloves. Also you can choose some own sounds.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
* Please, don't be upset if you find some bug. Just write me about it and I will try fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
This app that simulates a boxing coach and calls out realistic, fast paced combinations. I keep things as legit as possible, so I’ve included almost everything a fighter needs to integrate into his game i.e. all punches, slips, ducks, defense, and body shots.
The boxing coach simulator calls out boxing techniques for you to execute, there are 4 modes and 3 intensity levels. The mode determines the minimum and maximum number of techniques in the combination. Amateur is 2-4 techniques, Pro level is 2-6, Titleist level is 3-7, and P4P is 4-8 techniques. The intensity will speed up or slow down the pace that combos are called out, with ‘Classic’ being a standard pace and ‘Pressure’ and ‘Hurricane’ being faster. In the app I also have an explanation video detailing the ins and outs of the app and how to use it.
The beauty of this app is that the combination sequences build upon themselves making it easier to work through a combination. For example the app will start: “1-2″, then instead of a fresh sequence it will add another technique to the sequence, let’s say “1-2-slip right”, then it will add another technique, let’s say “1-2-slip right-2″. After the sequence is complete it will repeat it once more. For those of you who have used my audio mp3 combinations series you’ll see that this follows the exact combo building method I employ.
Choose as many rounds as you like, adjust the round length, adjust the rest between rounds, and set a warning bell to tell you how many seconds are left in the round. Press ‘Next’ and get to work!
No ads and additional functions in Pro version:
Train Hard Pro
You can manage your working and resting time list (add and delete time).
The application sounds:
- one gong at the start of the round.
- two gongs at the end of the round.
- five gongs at the end for the work.
Enjoy and train hard...
Boxing is a sport that requires speed, power, footwork in stamina. This app will help you achieve it all and allow you to dominate boxing physically. After completing this program you will have a quicker jab and more power in your punches. Your feet will be faster and stamina greater. These are the same routines created by professional trainers and used by many amateur boxers around the world!
Boxing matches use either 2 or 3 minute rounds. The training simulate this by utilize high intensity interval training, which has you work hard for a bit and then take short breaks. This allows your body to get use to recovering faster - giving you maximum athletic ability in later rounds.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
SHARING NOT WORKING I SUGGEST SCREENSHOTTING YOUR SCORECARDS.
Follow me on twitter for the latest scores and views;
Boxing is full of surprises when it comes to the judges' decision. You can now score every fight with the Boxing Scorecard App. It has been given the thumbs up by Antonio Tarver, Billy C, Elie Seckbach, Eddie Hearn, Lou Dibella, Nathan Cleverly, Paulie Malignaggi and many more fighters, writers and fans.
For Iphone use: BoxNation Scorecard
This is your one-stop boxing heavyweight championship directory that provides all the information you will ever need to know about boxing champion title holders. The boxing heavyweight championship Android application provides easy data navigation functionality, that allows every boxing fan to view every heavyweight championship boxer and their title organization affiliation within the past century. This Android application cuts through all the boxing confusion and delivers to the boxing fan a streamlined data account of every boxing heavyweight championship that was every awarded, stripped and vacated from every boxing organization during the past century. This application is a "must have" for every boxing fan!.The search feature is comprehensive and easy to use.
Application data includes:
-Boxers Title Win and Loss Date
-Boxers Title Organization
-Boxers Lost Reason
-Search by Boxer Last Name
-Search by Boxer First Title Win
-Search by First Universal Title
-Search by National Boxing Association (NBA) Title
-Search by New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) Title
-Search by World Boxing Association (WBA) Title
-Search by World Boxing Council (WBC) Title
-Search by International Boxing Federation (IBF) Title
-Search by World Boxing Organization (WBO) Title
The goal of boxing champions is to provide all boxers, boxing fans, organizations and affiliates with important information about the boxing heavyweight division.
All the news & videos about boxing in a single app.
We cover all main boxing news sources, and boxing YouTube channels to bring you a clean & effective summary to follow the sports you love !
* A boxing news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no duplications. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
* Push notifications for Important news stories !
* Videos curated from Youtube channels - all about boxing.
* Customized news feed - choose your favorite topics or simply block the topics you don't want to see. Get your very own boxing news feed! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
* Block source - saw a source you don't like? Long tap on the article and block it!
* Built in read later - save interesting articles free and inside the app!
* A great widget keeping you up to date even when you're busy!
* collapsed mode. An efficient reading mode that will let you skim fast through the news, on the expense of visuals.
Loved it?? share it with your friends and rate us high !
Privacy: This app contains an analytics package that collects anonimized usage statistics. The collection process was designed to consume as little resources (CPU and battery) as possible, and the collected statistics are 100% anonymous and used only in the aggregate to discern usage patterns & trends. No personally-identifiable information is collected.
Purchase items from our store directly from your phone.
Tha Boxing Voice app gives you everything you need right at your fingertips. It's a must have for all boxing fans who want to keep up with the latest boxing info.
Scare the crap out of your friends and family. Logical puzzle game. A ball sits in a flat tray containing one or more squares. The challenge is to guide the ball around the tray and collect all the squares. Tilt the tray to get the ball rolling. The ball rolls in a straight line until it hits a wall, you can then tilt again. Happy Halloween!
Try to beat all the levels, there are no badges to gain or posts to Facebook or Twitter to validate that you are a genius. It just lets you know that you have done it and you can give yourself a pat on the back.
This game does suck! I know it! But hey, you might like it.
Set the amount of rounds you want to train for, set the amount of stations per round, set the amount of time switching stations, and set the rest interval between rounds to get the perfect settings to help you train and condition your body for MMA.
Audible tones allow you to train while you listen to your workout music at the same time.
75 levels in total to rack your brain around, plus each level is governed by a time limit. See if you can beat all the levels and earn 3 stars for each level.
* Fun for all ages.
* Really works your brain and helps your puzzle solving ability.
* Can be replayed over and over again as each level is replayable as it is randomly generated.
Best of all it is totally free with no ads. Have fun!
This game is entertaining for young and old. I wrote it for my 2 year old son to help him with hand eye coordination.
The game is an endless scroller where you have to collect flowers and power ups while avoiding birds, bats, ladybugs and squirrels from stopping you on your quest to get pollen to make honey for you hive. The game is extremely addictive and really fills those gaps of boredom you might have.
• Fun for Kids
• Fun for all ages
• Stunning graphics
• Entertaining music
• Keeps you busy for hours trying to beat your high score