Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
No ads and additional functions in Pro version:
Train Hard Pro
You can manage your working and resting time list (add and delete time).
The application sounds:
- one gong at the start of the round.
- two gongs at the end of the round.
- five gongs at the end for the work.
Enjoy and train hard...
Looking for the latest news in boxing?
Want to hear podcasts about the best pound for pound boxers, past and upcoming fights, round-by-round reviews, match-ups, stats, predictions, past and current champions, techniques, or anything boxing related?
Want to find out more about the greatest boxers of all time both past and current like Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many other boxers alike?
Searching for the latest and greatest boxing news from sources like: ESPN, HBO, Showtime, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Bleacher Report, Max Boxing, etc?
Want to get the inside scoop from promotions companies like: Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, and Mayweather Promotions?
Want to watch boxing videos on the best knockouts of all time?
Looking for one an All-in-One boxing resource to view on your Android Phones?
Look no further. Boxing Hub is THE answer!
With Boxing Hub app you can:
- Get the latest in boxing news
- Listen to boxing podcasts from: In The Corner Boxing Radio, Boxing News Podcast, ESPN Heavy Hitting Boxing Podcast
- Find out about the best pound-for-pound boxers such as: Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, Wladimir Klitschko, Andre Ward, and many others.
- Check out many favorite boxing sites: ESPN Boxing, HBO Boxing, Showtime Boxing, Fox Sports, BoxRec, Bleacher Report Boxing, Ring Magazine, Eastside Boxing, Max Boxing, Boxing News 24, Bad Left Hook, TheMoneyTeam.com, Fightnews.com
- Get boxing rankings and stats
- Get the betting odds from Bovada
- Get boxing RSS feeds
- Get upcoming fight schedules
- Watch videos in boxing training, best knockouts, past fights, etc...
- Learn about boxing's greatest champions such as: Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Dempsey, Sugar Ray Leonard, Julio Cesar Chavez, and many more.
- View HBO Boxing Facebook page
- Follow GoldenBoy's Twitter feed
... and SO MUCH more!
Boxing is a sport that requires speed, power, footwork in stamina. This app will help you achieve it all and allow you to dominate boxing physically. After completing this program you will have a quicker jab and more power in your punches. Your feet will be faster and stamina greater. These are the same routines created by professional trainers and used by many amateur boxers around the world!
Boxing matches use either 2 or 3 minute rounds. The training simulate this by utilize high intensity interval training, which has you work hard for a bit and then take short breaks. This allows your body to get use to recovering faster - giving you maximum athletic ability in later rounds.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
This app that simulates a boxing coach and calls out realistic, fast paced combinations. I keep things as legit as possible, so I’ve included almost everything a fighter needs to integrate into his game i.e. all punches, slips, ducks, defense, and body shots.
The boxing coach simulator calls out boxing techniques for you to execute, there are 4 modes and 3 intensity levels. The mode determines the minimum and maximum number of techniques in the combination. Amateur is 2-4 techniques, Pro level is 2-6, Titleist level is 3-7, and P4P is 4-8 techniques. The intensity will speed up or slow down the pace that combos are called out, with ‘Classic’ being a standard pace and ‘Pressure’ and ‘Hurricane’ being faster. In the app I also have an explanation video detailing the ins and outs of the app and how to use it.
The beauty of this app is that the combination sequences build upon themselves making it easier to work through a combination. For example the app will start: “1-2″, then instead of a fresh sequence it will add another technique to the sequence, let’s say “1-2-slip right”, then it will add another technique, let’s say “1-2-slip right-2″. After the sequence is complete it will repeat it once more. For those of you who have used my audio mp3 combinations series you’ll see that this follows the exact combo building method I employ.
Choose as many rounds as you like, adjust the round length, adjust the rest between rounds, and set a warning bell to tell you how many seconds are left in the round. Press ‘Next’ and get to work!
- Several Boxing Headline
- Boxing Schedule
- Boxing Rating
- Boxing Result
- Boxing Odds
- Boxing Blog/Articles
- Boxing Website: WBA, IBF
- Sharing by long-press NEWS items
- Search and play boxing video, including WBA, WBC, IBF..: This feature doesn't download video on devices. You need have Youtube player on device.
Enjoy Boxing news
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
SHARING NOT WORKING I SUGGEST SCREENSHOTTING YOUR SCORECARDS.
Follow me on twitter for the latest scores and views;
Boxing is full of surprises when it comes to the judges' decision. You can now score every fight with the Boxing Scorecard App. It has been given the thumbs up by Antonio Tarver, Billy C, Elie Seckbach, Eddie Hearn, Lou Dibella, Nathan Cleverly, Paulie Malignaggi and many more fighters, writers and fans.
For Iphone use: BoxNation Scorecard
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
Scare the crap out of your friends and family. Logical puzzle game. A ball sits in a flat tray containing one or more squares. The challenge is to guide the ball around the tray and collect all the squares. Tilt the tray to get the ball rolling. The ball rolls in a straight line until it hits a wall, you can then tilt again. Happy Halloween!
Try to beat all the levels, there are no badges to gain or posts to Facebook or Twitter to validate that you are a genius. It just lets you know that you have done it and you can give yourself a pat on the back.
This game does suck! I know it! But hey, you might like it.
Set the amount of rounds you want to train for, set the amount of stations per round, set the amount of time switching stations, and set the rest interval between rounds to get the perfect settings to help you train and condition your body for MMA.
Audible tones allow you to train while you listen to your workout music at the same time.
75 levels in total to rack your brain around, plus each level is governed by a time limit. See if you can beat all the levels and earn 3 stars for each level.
* Fun for all ages.
* Really works your brain and helps your puzzle solving ability.
* Can be replayed over and over again as each level is replayable as it is randomly generated.
Best of all it is totally free with no ads. Have fun!
This game is entertaining for young and old. I wrote it for my 2 year old son to help him with hand eye coordination.
The game is an endless scroller where you have to collect flowers and power ups while avoiding birds, bats, ladybugs and squirrels from stopping you on your quest to get pollen to make honey for you hive. The game is extremely addictive and really fills those gaps of boredom you might have.
• Fun for Kids
• Fun for all ages
• Stunning graphics
• Entertaining music
• Keeps you busy for hours trying to beat your high score