You'll be able to test the following:
*** SENSORS ***
You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
*** WIFI ***
You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
*** TELEPHONY ***
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
*** GPS ***
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
*** BATTERY ***
Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health...
*** MULTITOUCH ***
How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
*** CAMERA ***
Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size...
*** SYSTEM INFORMATION ***
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The best hardware information app!
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
Hardware Information provides information about:
• Device: model, manufacturer, chipset
• Software: version, build number, build fingerprint, root detection
• Display: resolution, density, refresh rate
• CPU: architecture, cores, clock speed, instruction sets, features, kernel version, kernel architecture
• GPU: GPU, manufacturer, openGL version
• RAM: total, available, java heap
• Memory: total, available
• Battery: technology, health, level, source, status, temperature, voltage
• Sensors: names and values
• Taskmanager: displays all the running processes and lets je stop/change them on the fly
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
☆ User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
☆ CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
☆ CPU Single Test-- Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
☆ RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
☆ GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
☆ I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
For secial version (Antutu X version),please find it on our website:
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Build Details – This displays the information about the current build, extracted from system properties.
• Screen Details – This shows a structure describing general information about a display, such as its size, density, and font scaling.
• Feature Details – This contains various kinds of information related to the application package that are currently installed on the device.
• Sensor Details – This displays the sensors made available on your devices.
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
The ultimate goal is to recognize 38 different notes in under 60 seconds. You can only achieve this goal once you truly know all the notes.
While practicing, you can measure your progress by your Reading Score. This score indicates what percentage of notes you identified correctly.
Press 'Start Test' to begin, and then, as soon as you recognize a note, touch the box with its name, on the right hand side.
Remember: you only have sixty seconds to read as many notes as possible. If you make a mistake, the note will be asked again later.
Use the 'See Notes' option to see all the different representations of a same note.
If you want to erase your High Score, go to the main menu page, and then use your Android menu button, and press Erase High Score.
You can also change the note names from C,D,E,F,G,A,B to Do,Re,Mi,Fa,Sol,La,Si, and turn the buzzer on/off, using the menu button in the corresponding page.
Once you can score 100%, you will be an expert at reading notes.
TV86 creates an updated list of recently discontinued shows on regular and premium channels in the U.S.
Regular Channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, CW, A&E, SyFy, USA
- put your Android device in portrait mode to view these
Premium Channels: HBO, Showtime, Starz
- put your Android device in landscape mode to view these