Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
measure, test, fail, failure, problem, issue, repair, fix, accurate, precision, accuracy, fit, adjust, calibrate, calibration, feature, features, characteristics, capabilities, break, broken, operation, malfunction, measure, enhance, optimize
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 7 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Manage frequency ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager base on top linux command. Your can close a running process.
Tags: hardware, core control, tegra, tegra 3, power manager, CPU, ram, task manager, disable core, battery saver, toggle, widgets, battery informations, HTC One X, CPU load, CPU frequency, CPU temperature, monitor, monitoring, CPU frequency statistique
Main test items:
※ CPU and ROM tests
※ 2D graphics test
※ 3D graphics test
※ Database IO test
※ SD card IO test
After testing the app will show you the detailed performance scores including: RAM, CPU integer, CPU float-point and etc.
(5000 points and above) good
(3000-5000 points) normal
(3000 points or less) poor
Never need to worry about your phone! "System Test" will be your phone performance assistant!
This app will scan your system for drivers and allow you to disable any driver that it finds!
1. Root required.
2. Start App.
3. Check the driver you want to disable.
Note: It's up to the user to figure out what driver corresponds to their hardware. You'll have to google it.
By using this app you agree to the following:
1. The author of this application cannot be held responsible for any damage that this application may cause to your phone or data.
Hardware, Disable, Broken, Drivers, Uninstall, Fix, Prevent, Touchscreen, Proximity, Sensors.
This apps official discussing thread can be found at the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1305528
* What sensors has my device?
* GPS works fine?
* What is the condition of the battery?
It can help you to check your Android devices hardware, such as screen, camera, audio, sensor, radio and so on.
We will try our best to provide a effective and convenient service to you. So please feel free to give suggestions and feedback to us. We will improve this app as you want ASAP.
Discover your device HW performance with new unique accurate testing technics.Performance test also automatically converts your testing results into final score which is comparable with large community.Performance test offer 6 tests :
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
★CPU Benchmark test :
Scan your cpu frequency and performing thread tasks in order to measure your cpu real calculations speed.It also distinguish multiple CPU cores and test them with multiple tasks to achive most accurate results.
★RAM bandwidth test :
Scan your total memory and frequently calculates baud rate of your real device while reading and writing into it.
★INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORAGE test:
Measure write and read time with different file sizes to ensure most accurate results.Also calculates access time to each storage!
★GRAPHICS test :
Draw 3D object and refresh it as fast as it can be in order to calculate Renderer time.As well as Renderer time calculates FPS - frames per second , which is really important to draw graphics object especially in hard games.
★INTERNET CONNECTION test :
Distinguish connection type and download small file from extreme fast servers and counts dowload time and connection speed.Warning: Internet connection test do not counts towards final score!
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
More from developer
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
The ultimate goal is to recognize 38 different notes in under 60 seconds. You can only achieve this goal once you truly know all the notes.
While practicing, you can measure your progress by your Reading Score. This score indicates what percentage of notes you identified correctly.
Press 'Start Test' to begin, and then, as soon as you recognize a note, touch the box with its name, on the right hand side.
Remember: you only have sixty seconds to read as many notes as possible. If you make a mistake, the note will be asked again later.
Use the 'See Notes' option to see all the different representations of a same note.
If you want to erase your High Score, go to the main menu page, and then use your Android menu button, and press Erase High Score.
You can also change the note names from C,D,E,F,G,A,B to Do,Re,Mi,Fa,Sol,La,Si, and turn the buzzer on/off, using the menu button in the corresponding page.
Once you can score 100%, you will be an expert at reading notes.