• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- Live Bus Timing for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
More details & features than any other subway app!
★ Real-Time NYC Subway Status & Live Delay Alerts
★ Schedules for All Subway Lines - Works Underground/Offline!
★ Live Arrival Times for Real-Time Enabled Trains: (1,2,3,4,5,6,S,L & SIR)
★ Subway Finder with Walking Directions & Navigation
★ Transfers for All Subway Lines & Stops
★ High Resolution NYC MTA Subway Map
★ Includes an Additional Night-Service Subway Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & SCHEDULE
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
Transfers for all subway lines & stations! Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See transfers that work only part-time, find airport AirTrain connections or accessible stations with ease.
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- myTrans.it NYC will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Professionally drawn colourful and clear map with geographical features and places of interest.
● Planned route animates on the map.
● Online street map integration ( internet connection required).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Covers all time-zones - evening, day, rush hours and weekends.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● View live service advisories (internet connection required).
● OVERVIEW ● The New York Subway - Map and route planner by Zuti makes it easy to travel in and around New York using the subway, Staten Island railway, Staten Island ferry and JFK Airtrain. The application contains a professionally drawn map and route planner with many unique features. The map provides a simple and colourful view of the city transport services with the ability to flip to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connectivity. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the 3 7th Av Express line (Southbound) towards New Lots Av for 17 mins (7 stops). Service runs every 5 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and direction. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This means the application saves on battery power and runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● The unique minute map feature provides a view of walking times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results. For example is it quicker to use the subway to go from Harlem/7 Avenue to 155 Street/8 Avenue or is it quicker on foot? (Hint, the quickest route will keep you fitter). No other application makes it so easy to get around on the subway and allow you to make your travel decisions.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 13+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital New York City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this New York offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this New York city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the New York offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this New York travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this New York guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this New York city guide.
The New York Offline Map and the New York CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
New York, USA, the Big Apple; Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn the statue of liberty and the Broadway. Taking the metro and using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
• Completely new design to improve your app experience
• Info on 70+ attractions in New York
• New budget feature
• Automatic updates on what's happening in NYC
This is a free full version app to help you plan your trip. Make the most of New York with our many practical tips and enjoy time and money savings in the city.
If you are coming from abroad, the app doesn't require an internet connection to work! Most of the features are offline and there is a ‘Wi-Fi only’ mode for those that do, so you can avoid expensive data roaming charges.
Download the app now and start enjoying the city of New York!
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about Simple Subway NYC:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?
Many thanks to Jefferson Stewart for advisement and help on UI/UX design on Simple Subway NYC!!!
Simple Subway NYC / Subway NYC / NYC Subway / Subway
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ New York CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s New York Travel Guide is available in: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with smart phones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
Set auto refresh to 1 second for a continuous stream to see how fast traffic is moving!
Traffic web cams for commuters in New York City, USA
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic New York City is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic New York City on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic New York City, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by New York City Department of Transportation (DOT). Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
Learn the latest finance words, phrases, and acronyms.
Tests your knowledge of financial jargon used in the modern world.
Macroeconomic, microeconomic mixed with some accounting and business terminology.
Great to read on the plane before a meeting to get you thinking correctly.
Speak good English language with these practice sentence patterns.
You will get very good at English if you practice these repeating patterns.
They are hard at first, then you will become very good at English sentences.
They use common regular verbs and all the words used are modern, easy words that everybody uses. There are no old fashioned sentences, its modern English used in every English speaking country.