"Godzilla: Defense Force" is a stand-alone, base management game with TOHO's official IP! Defend famous cities from around the globe against gigantic beasts! Monsters from across the Godzilla series are on the move, and it's up to you to recruit these powerful beasts to save the world!
This game features Godzillas and other monsters from 29 different movies, from the original film in 1954 to the present day! Join forces with various allies, like MechaGodzilla and Kaiju! Defeated monsters can be collected as "Monster Cards," which can then be used as "Skills" or "Buffs" in various stages. Defeat and collect Monster Cards to unlock the "Codex," which contains detailed descriptions of all the monsters alongside images from their respective movies!
[Godzilla Official IP]
- From Godzilla 1954 to the present! Monsters from 29 movies rampage onto your device with this official Godzilla defense clicker game!
- Monsters from across Godzilla's lore are attacking major cities! Tokyo, London, and Sydney need your help! Can you defend them against these monsters of legend!
- Obtain and upgrade Godzilla Cards to summon Godzilla during the battle!
- Learn more about Godzilla and his pantheon of monsters right on your mobile phone!
[Multiple Battle Systems]
- When you're not defending your city, bolster your forces through lunar colonization and even a special time-traveling mechanic!
Godzilla Defense Force is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
■ Terms of Service
※ This app contains in-app purchases. You can change this from your device settings.
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the following services, we are requesting certain permissions.
Save picture/media/file: game installation file, save update file and attach screenshots for customer service
Mobile Number: Required to receive promotional texts
※ Service is available even if you do not agree to these permission requests.
[How to withdraw access rights]
▶ Android 6.0 or higher: Settings > Applications > Select App > Permissions
▶ Under Android 6.0: Update OS version to retract permissions; Uninstall app
※ If the app does not ask you to grant your permission, manage your permissions by following by the above steps.