Barcodi - is a futuristic qr reader
A beautiful futuristic HUD interface will make the routine work pleasant and simple.
Qr reader, reads code instantly, thanks to the new artificial intelligence system.
- Read the barcode or QR using the camera or select an image saved in your device.
- Turn on the flashlight to work in low light.
- Choose automatic or manual mode - to focus on a particular code among the set falling in the field of view.
- Working without an internet connection.
- Recognizes the URLs by which you can follow the browser button.
- Inverted scanning qr code
- Copy scanned text to clipboard
- Futuristic HUD interface
- ISBN search
- Supports all common 1D and 2D formats: ISBN, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, EAN 13, EAN 8, ITF 14, UPC-A, UPC-E, QR Code, PDF417, Aztec, Data Matrix.
Supported formats description:
ISBN is a numeric commercial book identifier which is intended to be unique.
Code 128 is most commonly used in logistics activities such as purchasing and shipping, but it can potentially be used for many other purposes.
Code 128 has the ability to encode all numbers and ASCII characters.
Code 39, Code 93 are most commonly used in the automotive industry and still used by some postal services.
EAN 8, EAN 13 are the most well-known formats in Europe that is used in supermarkets and other retailers for basic product identification.
ITF 14 used to mark packaging and packaging of delivery units, often also used in automated systems for identifying warehousing items, baggage at airports, numbering air tickets, identifying mailings, on production lines, for tracking goods flows and managing inventory.
ITF 14 always encodes 14 digits.
UPC-A, UPC-E widely used in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries for tracking trade items in stores.
Codabar is used in libraries, warehouses, transportation and logistics.
Codabar is currently rapidly losing its relevance and is being replaced by other more efficient product identifiers.
PDF417 reader is widely used in personal identification, accounting of goods, airline boarding pass, submitting reports to regulatory authorities and other areas.
PDF417 format can encode any ASCII character.
Aztec barcode used by railway operators and airlines as e-tickets, which are delivered to mobile phones and shown on their screens, as well as for self-printing.
Data Matrix is used for marking small items, such as microchips, as well as in the food industry, advertising and other areas.
Information to be encoded in Data Matrix, can be text or numeric data.