This is a pretty great app that helps me catch my train every morning and I love that you can add favorites. However, I'd like to see support for different display size settings, "drag down to refresh" feature like on iOS, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) schedules, and a much needed UI refresh
It is what it is for the next bus, i guess not all transit agencies are on board with this i try to use public transportation. And East bay area and San Francisco Bay area even North bay area are listed but not South bay other wise 5 stars.
Great for helping me stay on schedule and find the stops I need, but I do wish it had notations to indicate if the bus is early or late, such as a red font for late arrival, green for on time, and blue for early.
Update is very WORTHLESS! Can not find my location when I am right at the bus stop. If it does not improve I will uninstall.
Great features in favorite-ing stops and showing nearby stops by default. "Just works" level of quality and usability
This app is a bit more inaccurate than the first versio. Specially on the early morning hours and weekends. Needs improvement.
- Intuitive look and feel and clear arrival time presentation with enhanced functionality;
- Create, name and order your own favorite stops;
- Better grouping of NEARBY stops;
- New layout for Stop detail with street map;
- Integration with transit operator's website, published schedule, interactive voice response (IVR) and text messaging (SMS);
- Redesigned local reminder/notification for easy setup and removal;