★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
How to use:
Once you are in the stop, enter the stop number indicated in the bus stop panel. Tap on OK button. An sms will be sent to Calgary Transit server. Once the response received, the application parse and format data. The remaning time to the next bus is dispayed between brakets.
The SMS service from Calgary Transit and the application are both free. However your phone company may charges you for outgoing sms. Please verify with your company.
- The sms service is provided graciously by Calgary Transit. For more information visit the site http://www.calgarytransit.com.
- Theire is no link between the application and Calgary Transit.
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatic trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Real-time transit information
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Plan trips according to your preferences.
+ Get reminders for your upcoming trips—always arrive at your events on time.
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Search for points of interest and businesses
+ Widget, timetable, saved trips.
- Argentina: Bahia Blanca
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
- Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Thunder Bay [*], Toronto [*], Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Chile: Santiago
- England: London, Manchester
- Finland: Helsinki [*]
- France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
- Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
- Hungary: Budapest
- Ireland: Dublin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Trentino, Turin
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Netherlands: Amsterdam [*], The Hague [*], Rotterdam [*], Utrecht [*]
- New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch [*], Wellington
- Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
- Spain: Madrid
- USA: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore [*], Boston [*], Boulder, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles [*], Louisville, Miami, Minneapolis, New York [*], Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland [*], Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Antonio, San Francisco [*], Santa Rosa, Seattle, St. Luois, St. Paul, Tampa, Washington DC [*]
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Follow us on https://twitter.com/TripGo
1. Use Google map to find public transit stops and routes near you
2. Route schedules for all bus routes and stops
3. Save favorite stops and routes
4. Stops and routes are sorted by your current location. The nearest stop appears at the top.
5. Search for stop id or route name
6. No Internet connection is required to track bus schedules
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (example: wheelchair accessible, VAN taxi, etc.)
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to “Calgary United Cabs” (if app is installed on a phone).
NOTE: If the “Calgary United Cabs” application is installed on a tablet, the feature to call “Calgary United Cabs” is disabled.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Using our app, you can find and access the nearest available car2go, providing you with a cutting-edge mobility solution at your fingertips.
Key app features include:
• Display of all vehicles available for use in your city and across the globe
• Seamless reservation system, allowing you to make a reservation 30 minutes in advance of a trip
• Automatic route guidance to the nearest car2go
• Important vehicle information, including estimated distance to nearest car2go, street address where car2go is located, interior/exterior condition of each vehicle and fuel gauge or charge state for each car2go
• Ability to open a car2go using your smart phone
• Display of all car2go designated parking spaces and “Home Areas” for each city
• Catalog of all trips, including departure/destination address and cost for each trip
• Radar functionality that sends a push notification when an available car2go is close by
• And a bunch of other cool options that make car2go a leader in mobility solutions
Interested in joining our other 850,000+ members? Register online now at www.car2go.com.
car2go is available in the following cities:
• Europe: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, Stockholm, Milan, Rome, Florence, Amsterdam and Vienna
• North America: Austin, Columbus, Denver, Miami, Minneapolis / St. Paul, Portland, San Diego, Washington DC, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, L.A. (South Bay), Montreal and Brooklyn
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app, please contact us at email@example.com.
311 Calgary is your on the go connection to The City. Report and track select City services via your smart phone using location based technology with the option to include a photo of the concern.
Report concerns related to snow & ice, graffiti, parks & trees, water and sewer services, traffic signs, traffic signal lights, street & park lights, road maintenance, taxi & limousine... quickly and easily!
View our full Terms of Service - http://www.calgary.ca/CS/CSC/Pages/311MobileTOS.aspx
What can you do with OMG Transit?
• Get real-time information about buses, light rail, car-shares (i.e. car2go and Zipcar), bike-shares and trains
• Set alerts and get notified when your bus or train is approaching
• Save your favorite stops
• Reserve a car2go
• Discover new modes of transit in your city
• Filter out modes of transit you don’t want to see
What cities are currently supported?
• Chicago, IL
• Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
• Seattle, WA
… and more coming soon!
What makes OMG Transit different than other transit apps?
We give you real-time information about more than just the bus!
Is the data real-time?
Yes. In case real-time data isn’t available, we revert to schedules.
We'd love to hear from you!
• Twitter: @omgtransit
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/omgtransit
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Download schedules for offline viewing in 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams.
FREE VERSION: This free version of TransitTimes+ supports 3 directions search per hour, and allows you to create 1 favorite trip, stop & live tracker in your city. It also includes service alerts + nearby stops. Upgrade today to create unlimited searches and favorites in all supported cities!
You can also:
✔ Find directions when you're not sure where to go.
✔ View real-time vehicle positions (in supported cities, listed below)
✔ View service alerts (in supported cities)
✔ Save your favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ Set a default search time for each favorite so can quickly see upcoming trips.
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME: Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Edmonton
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
CONTACTS - Directions search
Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns about our use of these permissions.
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, YRT, Yolorbus, 131500 NSW
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec ,Kelowna, Niagara, Sarnia and Winnipeg.
Use the Menu button to customize the application.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Ad supported, if dont't like ads exist a paid application without ads https://market.android.com/details?id=drowning.zebra.camtrafpro and more features.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email, write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
Create your predictions and show your friends you are the best!
Offside Ecuador is more than a news and standings app. It lets you create and track your predictions for future games. You can see your accuracy in a fun way.
Keep your progress game after game and become the oracle of Ecuadorian futbol!
To create and account is FREE and it always be FREE.
The best app for the Ecuadorian soccer league. (Primera A)
In Offside Ecuador you will also find:
- Updated news related to the teams and national soccer championship
- The latest scores from played matches
- Ticket Market (under construction) a place to sell and buy match tickets
No need for internet connection. Keep transit in your pocket without needing a data plan.
For $1.99/year access the latest schedules at the palm of your hand (no data required)
Follow us on twitter @transithub
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for any suggestions or ideas
• Offline access to routes, stops and times
- Search by bus #, stop # or map
- Map routes and stops
- Save favourites
- Rename favourites
- List bus stops by bus number
- List bus routes by stop number
- Look up stops on map
- Plot bus routes on map
Easy to use:
Search for bus/stop
Create and rename as many favourites as you want
Search for stops on map:
Find nearby stops and bus information with a simple tap
Look-up stop location and distance