MedTodo (formerly pill reminder app) is FREE, All in One, Single App experience for all you medication & health schedules/reminder needs, which helps to track pills & medication schedule, planned vaccine, Doctor Appointments, Daily health measurements recording like fever, blood pressure, blood sugar level, and glucose, etc, and your diet plan.
💊 Main Features
• Pill reminder, extremely easy & customizable alarm with snooze and bulk take, update options.
• Best app for all your medication needs
• Child health and parent health manager. You can add unlimited number of dependents.
• Medicine tracker using any kind of routine suggested by your Dr.
• Customized Refill reminders. You can set when you'd like to get reminder.
• Dr appointment manager and sync with your device calendar
• Can add Unlimited number of medicine, pills, injection, Dr appointment, vaccine and health measurements.
• Generate reports about your heath activity.
• Track health measurements for various medical conditions (blood pressure, fever, diabetes, hypertension, anxiety, depression, blood sugar levels etc)
• Android watch, band enabled. It will notify you.
The app comprises 5 major sections:
💢 Medication Reminder
💢 New Measurements
💢 Doctor Appointment & Visits
💢 Vaccine Reminders
💢 Water intake & Diet Tracker
Following is how this app helps you improving your medications adherence:
- You can schedule & track medicine, pills, syrups, injections, insulin capsules, or any type of medicines prescribed by your doctor. Not only that, but you can also LINK specific doctor visits where that medicine was prescribed to you by your doctor. You can manage notes and doctor instructions about your medications that will help you not forget a single thing about HOW you need to take the medicine.
Another great feature of this section is Inventory Setting. Here you can enter the number of medications left in your medical box and tell it to send an alert when you are left with a certain number. The app will notify that ‘You are running out of medication’ as soon as you reach that amount.
This section lets you store various health measurements such as
✓ blood pressure readings,
✓ heartbeat rate,
✓ sugar level, etc.
It contains standard measurements for each health problem and matches them with the readings you take to see if you are doing well. For example, the normal blood pressure reading is 120/80.
It helps you to set reminders in order to keep track of upcoming doctor appointments.
💢 It also lets you
record the audio of the entire conversation between you and doctor by their consent.
Doctors often give you a lot of information quickly. This will help you keep record of the doctor’s advice and replay as necessary to confirm your understanding. Also, the Important Note feature in this section helps you take written notes of everything that the doctor says.
Timely vaccinations are important to ensure healthy growth of your child. To make things easier, use the
Vaccine Reminder feature
of our app. Here you will find numerous vaccination schedule templates.
The section has two features:
In Active Vaccines, there is a list of vaccines that you can select from to indicate the ones your child has already received. It has built-in templates for vaccinations like measles, polio, severe hack we call it whooping cough, and others. Here you can set reminders to ensure your child receives timely immunizations.
Diet & Water Intake Reminder:
You can also track your daily water intake, track your breakfast, track your lunch & dinner and any custom diet plan.
Getting timely water reminders helps you keep hydrated throughout the day.