This App is not HD tablet friendly. It was designed for phones and lower resolution tables. This release is recommended for phones similar to Evo and Hero and works with many older versions of android.
Pic image from gallery or camera edit your image to add adjustments sharpness and doodles,smooth,crop and more option.
Next add your effects ,overlay,borders,text,stickers and more option.
Pic multiple images at a time and edit your above all option.
Share your image at dearest friends and social network …..
More from developer
Use any solid colored background, snap a photo and this will remove the screen color and replace it with a cool background. Works best with bright natural colors like green and blue. Black or white backgrounds do not work well.
** Please email with any questions or feature requests! Happy chroma-keying!
- Includes over 50 backgrounds including beautiful landscapes, textures and fun shapes. You can also select any image on your phone to use as a background
- Built in eyedropper to click on part of the photo to set the background to any color (in case you don't have your own greenscreen...)
- Use the menu button to save the finished image or share to email/facebook/etc
- Best results will be achieved with even colored background and lighting
- Use the threshold button (in the menu) to adjust how much of the background is removed
Please send an email if you have any questions or feature requests.
Time-motion studies are an efficiency technique where the specific steps making up a task are measured individually, to help identify where the most time is being spent and the best opportunities to improve productivity. Motions may be as fine-grained as individual hand movements (lift tool, move tool to desk, lift work piece) or complete tasks (assemble unit, place in container, wrap for shipping) depending on the goals of your study. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_and_motion_study
Example use cases:
- Check where the most time is spent during product assembly to help design more efficient work areas
- Compare the performance of different workers, tools or methods
- Detail the time spent on tasks to help prepare cost estimates
- Share graphs via email/facebook/etc and export CSV files to load into Excel
- Define multiple studies with different motion lists
- Create as many tasks/motions as you like in each study
- Easy single tap to switch between different motions during measurement
- Toggle between measuring one motion at a time, or multiple concurrent motions
- Create your study using the menu on the Studies screen
- Tap the study name from the list to get to the measurement screen
- Define your motions using "Edit Motions" from the menu on the measurement screen
- Duplicate, rename or delete a study by pressing and holding the study name from the Studies screen
- To share your results in a CSV file to import into Excel, use "Share" from the measurement screen menu
- To share graphs, pull up the report from Measurements -> Analyze Results -> (report name), and use "Share" from the menu
- Go into system preferences (Studies -> Menu -> Preferences) to toggle between tracking one or multiple motions at a time
- To remove a bad result, pull up the result list (Measurements -> Menu -> View Results) and press and hold the result item
Use one of the following methods to load your script into the viewer:
- Open a script file located on your SD card (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
- Upload your script to a webpage, then enter the URL
- Open the script on the phone from any app that has a "Send to" or "Share" option (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
Click the play button at the bottom to start the scroll, then tap anywhere on the screen to stop it.
Easily adjust the scroll rate, re-load new scripts or toggle on/off the mirror and invert modes using the menu.
Can also be used as an auto-scrolling web text reader
** Please email with questions or problems **
- You can re-size or rotate any markup including text with a multi-touch pinch motion
- Draw squares, circles, line doodles, highlighting, and insert typed text
- Draw each markup item in a different color
- Use the menu to share or load another photo
** Please email any questions or issues **
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen to insert text
- Tap the shape button twice to toggle between circles and squares
- Tap the doodle button twice to toggle between lines and highlighting
- Press and hold the delete button to clear *all* markups
- See the distance and bearing to an address or from where you've been earlier
- Save your current location when you leave to help find your way back
- Find your car by saving your location when you park
- Show a compass on your home screen in one of two display modes
- Supports multiple widgets with different targets running simultaneously
- Uses only a single widget cell
Please send an email if you have any questions, problems or feature requests!
- Hold the phone flat with the top pointing ahead for best results
- Distance/direction features work best outdoors and require GPS
- Disable display updates when not in use to conserve battery power