*** Note ***
The last version of Photo Mate is 11.5
There are no more further updates.
Photo Mate is your first choice when it comes to viewing and editing/processing (raw-)images on your tablet or smartphone!
Browse files on your device, usb-attached storage or even on your network!
Not only images, but also video-thumbnails are supported, to help you finding the right file quickly.
Optional: Real Raw-Data decoding with the Raw Decoding Extension (Preferences -> Extensions) (sold seperately!)
Develop (Edit) raw-images in a Lightroom-Like developing screen with non-destructive editing support
View images of various formats, including almost all raw-formats, in very high quality.
Display all exif information like Aperture, Exposure, ISO from your JPG’s as well as from supported Raw-Formats.
Mark over- and under-exposured areas in your images, also while editing your images! You can even display an histogram to get the overall brightness of your image.
Import images from your usb-connected camera.
Resize or rotate images very quickly. You can easily share them directly from Photo Mate.
Edit xmp-settings with live-preview. Save your editing-changes in xmp-sidefiles and create a new image with the rendered settings and all exif-information (size depends on device, up to full camera-resolution)
Present your images to friends or clients by using the nice-looking slideshow option.
Convert single or multiple images very easily with the Batch-Convert capabilities. This also allows you to apply xmp-settings to all your files in a bunch.
Take a look at a map where you can see at which locations you took your images!
Calibrate your display to get a better quality or to see how an image looks printed.
Use your images as a wallpaper with the Photo Mate Live-wallpaper features!
What features do you get?
* Viewing images (including raw and psd images) in high quality
* Editing images with xmp-sidefiles support, curves-adjustment and all basic image-correction features (including rotating and cropping)
* Batch-Converting + Renaming and applying editing on a bunch of images
* File explorer with support for video thumbnails and multi-select
* Support for image ratings, labels and filtering (with support for XMP)
* Support for XMP-Keywording
* Import images from your usb-connected camera
* Histogram-View to check the tones + lightness of your image
* Possibility to mark over- and under-exposured areas
* Free direct support from the developer if you have problems
Current supported File Formats:
jpg: Full Resolution + Exif
png: Full Resolution
ico: Full Resolution
psd: Depending on Filesize Full Resolution (max Size ~20MB) or thumbnail
tiff: Depending on Filesize Full Resolution or no image (Must be enabled)
cr2 (Canon Raw): Full Resolution + Exif
nef (Nikon Raw): Different Resolutions + Exif
arw (Sony Raw): Full Resolution + Exif
rw2 (Panasonic Raw): approx. 2 MP
orf (Olympus Raw): approx. 2 MP + Exif
dng (Digital Negativ, Raw Format): Depending on "inner" file type + Exif
pef (Pentax Raw): approx. 1 MP
3fr (Hasselblad Raw): thumbnail + Exif
raf (Fuji Raw): Different Resolutions
mrw (Minolta Raw): Approx. 0.3 MP
x3f (Sigma Raw): Approx. 4 MP
erf (Epson Raw): Approx. 0.3 MP + Exif
More formats and higher resolutions with (optional) Raw-Decoder extension
Follow the development for new features on Google+
IMPORTANT: If you're having a problem, please write a mail rather than writing a comment.
Tags: Image Viewer, Photo Viewer, Photo Manager, Image Navigator, Image Editor, Exif Data, Histogram, DSLR
More from developer
Use any solid colored background, snap a photo and this will remove the screen color and replace it with a cool background. Works best with bright natural colors like green and blue. Black or white backgrounds do not work well.
** Please email with any questions or feature requests! Happy chroma-keying!
- Includes over 50 backgrounds including beautiful landscapes, textures and fun shapes. You can also select any image on your phone to use as a background
- Built in eyedropper to click on part of the photo to set the background to any color (in case you don't have your own greenscreen...)
- Use the menu button to save the finished image or share to email/facebook/etc
- Best results will be achieved with even colored background and lighting
- Use the threshold button (in the menu) to adjust how much of the background is removed
Use one of the following methods to load your script into the viewer:
- Open a script file located on your SD card (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
- Upload your script to a webpage, then enter the URL
- Open the script on the phone from any app that has a "Send to" or "Share" option (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
Click the play button at the bottom to start the scroll, then tap anywhere on the screen to stop it.
Easily adjust the scroll rate, re-load new scripts or toggle on/off the mirror and invert modes using the menu.
Can also be used as an auto-scrolling web text reader
** Please email with questions or problems **
Please send an email if you have any questions or feature requests.
Time-motion studies are an efficiency technique where the specific steps making up a task are measured individually, to help identify where the most time is being spent and the best opportunities to improve productivity. Motions may be as fine-grained as individual hand movements (lift tool, move tool to desk, lift work piece) or complete tasks (assemble unit, place in container, wrap for shipping) depending on the goals of your study. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_and_motion_study
Example use cases:
- Check where the most time is spent during product assembly to help design more efficient work areas
- Compare the performance of different workers, tools or methods
- Detail the time spent on tasks to help prepare cost estimates
- Share graphs via email/facebook/etc and export CSV files to load into Excel
- Define multiple studies with different motion lists
- Create as many tasks/motions as you like in each study
- Easy single tap to switch between different motions during measurement
- Toggle between measuring one motion at a time, or multiple concurrent motions
- Create your study using the menu on the Studies screen
- Tap the study name from the list to get to the measurement screen
- Define your motions using "Edit Motions" from the menu on the measurement screen
- Duplicate, rename or delete a study by pressing and holding the study name from the Studies screen
- To share your results in a CSV file to import into Excel, use "Share" from the measurement screen menu
- To share graphs, pull up the report from Measurements -> Analyze Results -> (report name), and use "Share" from the menu
- Go into system preferences (Studies -> Menu -> Preferences) to toggle between tracking one or multiple motions at a time
- To remove a bad result, pull up the result list (Measurements -> Menu -> View Results) and press and hold the result item
- See the distance and bearing to an address or from where you've been earlier
- Save your current location when you leave to help find your way back
- Find your car by saving your location when you park
- Show a compass on your home screen in one of two display modes
- Supports multiple widgets with different targets running simultaneously
- Uses only a single widget cell
Please send an email if you have any questions, problems or feature requests!
- Hold the phone flat with the top pointing ahead for best results
- Distance/direction features work best outdoors and require GPS
- Disable display updates when not in use to conserve battery power
- You can re-size or rotate any markup including text with a multi-touch pinch motion
- Draw squares, circles, line doodles, highlighting, and insert typed text
- Draw each markup item in a different color
- Use the menu to share or load another photo
** Please email any questions or issues **
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen to insert text
- Tap the shape button twice to toggle between circles and squares
- Tap the doodle button twice to toggle between lines and highlighting
- Press and hold the delete button to clear *all* markups