After you download the Alphabet stickers, go to your Doodle Text! app on your device in order to access them. Click on the stickers button and then select "Alphabet" and there you go! Use the letters to accentuate names or messages :)
You can also download this sticker packet and many more from within the app. Hit the sticker button within the DoodleText! app and when you scroll through the sticker options you will see "download" where you can select different sticker packets.
***Please note that this is NOT an app itself, it is an alphabet content pack for Doodle Text app. It will guide you to install Doodle Text if you don't have it already.
This content pack will also work with the Doodle Wish! app also :)
You can access the Butterfly and Flower Stickers from the sticker button within your DoodleText! or DoodleWish! app and even get more sticker packets when you click on "download" from your sticker options.
***Please note that this is NOT an app itself, it is a content packet for our DoodleText! and DoodleWish! app. If you do not already have our apps you will be guided to install the DoodleText! app first.
You can use these stickers inside the DoodleText app to create that custom one of a kind Love Card for that special someone!
If you don't have DoodleText App installed the pack will guide you to install DoodleText first.
After installing, from inside DoodleText just click on the stickers Icon/Button, the 3rd icon from the top, and then slide the slot-wheel to choose this Valentines1 pack.
(This will work for DoodleGram/DoodleWish also.)
You can access the Christmas Stickers from the sticker button within your DoodleText! or DoodleGram! app and even get more sticker packets when you click on "download" from your sticker options.
******Please note that this is NOT an app itself, it is a content packet for our DoodleText! and DoodleGram! app. If you do not already have our apps you will be guided to install the DoodleText! app first.
Have a Merry Doodle Christmas!
Happy Doodle Texting!
You can see in the screenshots some of the images, stickers, included in this Christmas bonus content pack such as globes, bells, santa claus, santa hats, christmas trees, gifts, nativity scenes, angels, stars, and more.
After you install this love cards greeting cards content pack, you can then access them by clicking Camera icon/button inside DoodleText or DoodleGram and select "Bundled Images" and then you'll see "Valentine" when you scroll down the wheel/spinner right below the "built-in" category, similar to how it is for the stickers.
This is a Content Pack for the Doodle Text app. If you do not already have the Doodle Text app installed it will ask you to install that first :)
After you install the Christmas Fonts you can use them to write with these Christmas style fonts in different colors you can even draw with graffiti font text feature inside the doodle text app. You just need to tap on the T for text button feature or the graffiti spray doodle text feature under the magic hat button and select the font pack and then choose the Christmas font you want to use. Enjoy!
Decorate your photos with hearts, smileys, and comments.
Draw in a mustache. Paint a castle in the background.
Or doodle your way into abstract art.
***Try our Exclusive Brush Preview Mode! You can preview exactly
what your brush size and effect will look like before you paint.
When selecting your brush or eraser, use the preview panel in the middle to
freely test out what it will look like before you click Ok***
(Only Android painting app with this must-have feature!)
Unleash the Picasso in you with Picasso - Draw, Paint, Doodle
*New Spoid function: pick spoid from brush color picker, and touch and drag to the color you desire. When you release your finger, your brush color is changed!
*Pinch to Zoom for all devices with Android 3.0 or greater.
*5 Undos including undo of Background color change(It will clear your current
drawing when you change background. Use Undo to get it back)
*Load your own Photo from Gallery or continue your old drawing by loading from Picasso
***Push menu to get Load, Save, Share Options***
*Trying our Super Fun Random and Glow Mode! Use them together for double the fun~! (Best with Black background)
*Fun to use and easy to master.
*Share your masterpiece using Facebook, Tweeter, Email, and more.(requires those application to be installed on your device)
***Push menu to get Load, Save, Share Options***
Optimized for Phones and Tablets.
Keyword: Paint, Draw, Doodle, Drawing Pad, Sketch, Fun, Glow, Easy, Masterpiece, Painting, Photo, Picture, Touch, Finger paint, Coloring, Color, PaintBrush, Painter, Free Sketch, Photo, Fun, Photography, Sketch Pad, Photo Editing
More from developer
Use any solid colored background, snap a photo and this will remove the screen color and replace it with a cool background. Works best with bright natural colors like green and blue. Black or white backgrounds do not work well.
** Please email with any questions or feature requests! Happy chroma-keying!
- Includes over 50 backgrounds including beautiful landscapes, textures and fun shapes. You can also select any image on your phone to use as a background
- Built in eyedropper to click on part of the photo to set the background to any color (in case you don't have your own greenscreen...)
- Use the menu button to save the finished image or share to email/facebook/etc
- Best results will be achieved with even colored background and lighting
- Use the threshold button (in the menu) to adjust how much of the background is removed
Please send an email if you have any questions or feature requests.
Time-motion studies are an efficiency technique where the specific steps making up a task are measured individually, to help identify where the most time is being spent and the best opportunities to improve productivity. Motions may be as fine-grained as individual hand movements (lift tool, move tool to desk, lift work piece) or complete tasks (assemble unit, place in container, wrap for shipping) depending on the goals of your study. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_and_motion_study
Example use cases:
- Check where the most time is spent during product assembly to help design more efficient work areas
- Compare the performance of different workers, tools or methods
- Detail the time spent on tasks to help prepare cost estimates
- Share graphs via email/facebook/etc and export CSV files to load into Excel
- Define multiple studies with different motion lists
- Create as many tasks/motions as you like in each study
- Easy single tap to switch between different motions during measurement
- Toggle between measuring one motion at a time, or multiple concurrent motions
- Create your study using the menu on the Studies screen
- Tap the study name from the list to get to the measurement screen
- Define your motions using "Edit Motions" from the menu on the measurement screen
- Duplicate, rename or delete a study by pressing and holding the study name from the Studies screen
- To share your results in a CSV file to import into Excel, use "Share" from the measurement screen menu
- To share graphs, pull up the report from Measurements -> Analyze Results -> (report name), and use "Share" from the menu
- Go into system preferences (Studies -> Menu -> Preferences) to toggle between tracking one or multiple motions at a time
- To remove a bad result, pull up the result list (Measurements -> Menu -> View Results) and press and hold the result item
Use one of the following methods to load your script into the viewer:
- Open a script file located on your SD card (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
- Upload your script to a webpage, then enter the URL
- Open the script on the phone from any app that has a "Send to" or "Share" option (.TXT or .HTML ONLY)
Click the play button at the bottom to start the scroll, then tap anywhere on the screen to stop it.
Easily adjust the scroll rate, re-load new scripts or toggle on/off the mirror and invert modes using the menu.
Can also be used as an auto-scrolling web text reader
** Please email with questions or problems **
- See the distance and bearing to an address or from where you've been earlier
- Save your current location when you leave to help find your way back
- Find your car by saving your location when you park
- Show a compass on your home screen in one of two display modes
- Supports multiple widgets with different targets running simultaneously
- Uses only a single widget cell
Please send an email if you have any questions, problems or feature requests!
- Hold the phone flat with the top pointing ahead for best results
- Distance/direction features work best outdoors and require GPS
- Disable display updates when not in use to conserve battery power
- You can re-size or rotate any markup including text with a multi-touch pinch motion
- Draw squares, circles, line doodles, highlighting, and insert typed text
- Draw each markup item in a different color
- Use the menu to share or load another photo
** Please email any questions or issues **
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen to insert text
- Tap the shape button twice to toggle between circles and squares
- Tap the doodle button twice to toggle between lines and highlighting
- Press and hold the delete button to clear *all* markups