Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Climb up an endless series of stairs to the top.
Climbing up the stairs is more difficult than it looks.
Try to renew the highest leaderboard record
and stand on top of the world.
If the AI proves to be too much of a challenge, invite a friend (or five) to play with you, and share control of the galaxy with them, or join opposing teams and compete against each other -- it's all up to you.
To make the flow of the game even less predictable, each player can choose from a large list of abilities to take with them into each match that can drastically change the way the game plays. Some abilities are defensive in nature, some offensive, and others are a mix of the two. There are even abilities that let you reshape the galaxy to your advantage, collapsing or creating new hyperspace routes between stars.
And if that's not enough, certain abilities can be used in a sequence for even more devastating effects.
Can your galactic empire prevail and rise up above others? There is only one way to find out...
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
“A really nifty little space-physics puzzle game that plays with propulsion and gravity.” - Kotaku.com
4.5/5 stars - “Galactic – a ‘Must Play’ gravity bending physics puzzler!” - AndroidTapp.com
5/5 stars - “Not only is it an appealing game for users of all ages, but it will also keep them hooked for hours on end and might just be even considered a “good waste of time”!” - AndroidAppsReview.com
“Galactic, feature some pretty cool space physics that require quick thinking and reflexes.” - TalkAndroid.com
Intelligence, skill, reaction, reflex, action, adventure and entertainment. They all come together for you in this game.
In the Skill mode, goal is to solve different puzzles in space physics with quick thinking and reflexes through 60 different levels.
In the Sandbox mode, goal is to, get bigger and bigger from a meteor to a planet, star and even a blackhole, using gravitation, orbital physics, meteor showers and space shuttles and accomplish different missions etc.
- Two different modes as Skill and Sandbox
- 8 different languages: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Russian
- Each modes is optimized for both tablets and phones
- Unique physics-based gameplay
- 50 Different Levels
- Unlock 10 Bonus Levels
- Various Level Mechanics
- Travel Through Space Layers
- Gain Rank By Collecting All Stars
- Explore The Space
- Experience Different Space Objects
- Transform Yourself In To Bigger Ones (meteor > planet > star > blackhole)
- Produce Fleets
- Be A Nightmare(blackhole) For Others
- Accomplish Different Missions (25+ Quests)
- Unlock 20+ Achievements
Requirements: Galactic works with all Android smartphones like HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note/Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, Optimus 3d, Optimus Black, Sony Xperia S, Xperia Arc S, Motorola Atrix, Xoom/Xoom 2 ect. running Android 2.2 or later.
Internet: Wifi, Edge or 3G network requared to update ranks/archivements to GREE.
Visit us: http://www.GalacticGame.com
Join us on: http://www.facebook.com/GalacticGame
Keywords: galactic, galaxy, solar, star, space, meteor, universe, spaceship, spacecraft, ship, game, physics, puzzle, planet, blackhole, gravity, orbital, osmos
Infinite loop its a surviving game with a twist, It can be boring, frustrated, relaxing, extreme or fun. The only way to know, its to play it.
Try to beat Your own score, but at the same time, try not to crash Your Device into the Wall or Floor! Believe Me, You are going to think about it.
I'm not responsible for anything that happens to Your device playing Infinite Loop!
"Definitely download it. It’s fun, simple to play, highly addictive and free! If you like your games casual, well designed and addictive, this is absolutely the game for you." - 5/5 - Antroidtapp.com
"They must be drinking some special vodka because they’ve given the world a stonking good bit of fun. Bizarrely addictive!" - 4/5 - Androidgamesreview.com
"It shines for its simplicity which adds to the beauty of this game, not only is it very addictive and fun, but it also looks great. It’s one of those games that you don’t want to uninstall because you keep coming back to it, even if it is for a quick round." - 4.5/5 - Androidspin.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
GYRO is a wonderfully simple yet fiendishly addictive arcade puzzle game like none you’ve ever seen before; a game of pure old school arcade beauty that serves up that ‘just one more go’ factor in spades.
Use one finger to rotate the multi-coloured wheel 360 degrees whilst making sure that the coloured balls flying onto the screen land in the matching part of the wheel. Sounds easy? Throw in more balls and increasingly faster speed over time and GYRO becomes a fast-paced game of skill and nerves, urging you to collect power-ups, rack up massive scores and last as long as you can whilst your skills are tested to the absolute max!
- Beautifully simple controls and design
- Incredibly addictive arcade gameplay
- Gazillions of points to collect
- Arcade, Time Attack, Hardcore and Challenges game modes
- Unlockable color sets and 8-bit sound set
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements
Become our fan on Facebook:
* * * * *
Permission 'READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY' - Quote from Swarm website: Allows Swarm to prevent fraud and create a secure environment (no personally identifiable information is used). Is announced to be removed in the next version of Swarm.
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Endless play!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$49.99
Drag the status drawer from the top to fast forward your destruction, and watch the chaos unfold from a real-time news feed.
Based on the smash-hit flash game "Pandemic" and inspired by Plague Inc for the iPhone, this app brings the endless fun of viral infection outbreak straight to your phone.
* Read about your plague in real-time as the news ticker above documents the destruction of the human race.
* Laugh as governments panic, and begin to shut down their harbors, airports and borders.
* Destroy every hospital on the planet long before the vaccine can be finished.
* Create a zombie invasion by adding Skin Decay as well as Insanity to your victims to further the destruction of the planet.
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
In oO you control a ball as it moves around the circumference of interconnected circles; tapping the screen shifts you from the interior to the exterior and vice versa.
- Psychedelic eighties sci-fi world
- With awesome ambient music
If you liked "Duet", "Pivvot", "The Impossible Game" or "Super Hexagon" you should enjoy this one.
Made by @targaciej
Music by @WasiakWojciech
"Just as it is supposed to be. This game is a minimalistic masterpiece. Flappy bird difficulty done right." 5/5
"I love it and hate it at the same time, but I just can't put it down." 5/5
"Great app. I like the waffles tho...." 5/5
Selected for the PAX Prime, PAX East & PAX Australia Indie Showcases
Mobile Game of the Year 2013 - Kotaku
Best Games of 2013 - The New Yorker
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
4.5/5 - 148 Apps
4.5/5 - App Smile
4/5 - App Spy
"...few other games are as fun when you succeed." -- The New Yorker
"It feels as designed as a raindrop, and just as perfect." -- Ben Kuchera, Polygon
"Duet does what the best video games do." -- Kotaku
"Highly Recommended." -- Penny Arcade Report
"Duet looks hard as nails. And I love it." -- Touch Arcade
"Duet is a must-have." -- 148 Apps
"Shiel's soundtrack ... is as innovative as the game it scores." -- Jake Cleland, The Vine
"Your eyes, ears, and thumbs were built to perform this Duet together." -- Indie Games
"...Duet's plaintive and melancholic aesthetic imbues it with a sense of the profound." -- CVG
"But while the aesthetic of Duet is familiar, the gameplay is all new." -- Pocket Gamer
"It is fantastic." -- Tim Rogers
"Instant love. Instant." -- Mark Serrels
"It looks positively mind bending, and also, a really good time." -- App Spy
Your survival is dependent on protecting two vessels - they are devices in sync, a dance and song between two entities tethered together in symbiosis. Feel edge of your seat terror where the world around you becomes quiet and numb as all that matters is the game living between your palms -- that is Duet.
% EIGHT CHAPTERS
Experience eight chapters of deceptive narrative and nerve-twisting gameplay. Replay any stage to perfect your movements and unlock over 25 achievements. This is a game that will test you. Unlock the Survival mode, Daily Challenges and four additional chapters of bonus challenges.
% PERFECT GAMEPLAY
With air tight controls and gameplay that’s tuned to perfection Duet provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure gaming satisfaction. Touch either side of the screen to twist your vessels and avoid everything in your path. Remember: even that which begins simple can end complex.
% HYPNOTIC AUDIO
An outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel. Nine unique and mesmerizingly beautiful compositions ensure an immersive experience for you at every step of your journey.
% FULLY FEATURED
- Full Google Play Game Services sync support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Phones and Tablet support - play everywhere.
- Compete with Google Play Game Services across the Survival mode and Daily Challenges leaderboards.
% GO PREMIUM
Duet is free to download and play with some advertisements between gameplay. However, you may pay a once-off in-app purchase to unlock “Duet Premium”. This will remove all advertisements from the game, unlock Survival mode for endless score chasing delight, the Daily Challenges feature and four bonus challenge chapters. You will also help support more independent development of video games.
% ABOUT KUMOBIUS
Selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus and a finalist in both Game Design and Audio for the Freeplay Festival. This is another award-winning title from the team behind Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet a “Hex-like” in honour of Terry Cavanagh’s contribution to the medium of games and exploration of genres.
% ABOUT TIM SHIEL
Tim Shiel is a composer/producer based in Melbourne. Tim is known to some as Faux Pas, the moniker under which he released a steady stream of constantly shifting electronic music for many years. He is also known for his work as a broadcaster at Melbourne independent radio station 3RRR FM, and for his recent role as multi-instrumentalist in Gotye's live band.
Say firstname.lastname@example.org we’d love to hear from you! And follow us on Twitter: @kumobius
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune.
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage.
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable new game modes, cloud save across multiple devices, detailed statistics and the ability to continue from checkpoints.
DEAL yourself the advantage with a new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
COLLECT in-game rewards that allow you to purchase bronze, silver and gold cards. Build your deck from 41 fiendishly designed cards!
ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your worms from a new ‘Class’ system - Heavy, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has their own unique skill and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
SHOW off your skills by earning Achievements! Delightful blends of the simple and complex, these goals have been deliberately engineered to push you and your wormy skills to the limits!
PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enrol in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with asynchronous multiplayer you don’t have to commit to a full session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friends score in the single-player Bodycount mode!
BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single-player game.
CONQUER 27 single-player missions across 4 new themes (Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer).
CUSTOMISE your squad and make them unique with a huge amount of customisation elements new to Android!
INCOMING! All your old favourite weapons plus six new ones on Android, including a couple of returning classics such as the Old Lady and the Homing Pigeon!
BE THE BEST and worm your way to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and the original touch controls.
MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers can now enjoy a much more pleasant and navigable menu system with a quick access player HUB for all updates and information!
The game requires “Read_Contacts” permission for finding friends for multiplayer matches. The game also requires "Read_Phone_State" permission for analytics purposes.
"If you’re a fan of sliding block puzzle games that are an actual challenge, then you will need to have this game in your collection." - AppAdvice
"If you’re after an excellent, addictive and beautiful puzzle challenge then this is the one. Don’t hesitate."
Blitz Block Robo is an action puzzle game with a fresh new take on the typical match puzzler. Simple, yet challenging, control the game grid by sliding blocks, matching colors of any amount to earn points or chain together with special blocks for massive combos.
• Full Google Play leaderboards and achievement support.
• Addicting, simple, block matching gameplay.
• Unique block types add varying effects to the game grid.
• Intuitive touch controls.
• Robotastic original soundtrack by Marius Masalar (Infinite and Star Command)