Note: Compatible only with our Acrux1200,Nebula1200-AC and Vektor3600 Wireless Router.
The Nexxt Wireless App provides the following features:
1. Current download and upload speeds being used.
2. QoS option to manage bandwidth control.
3. Parental Controls: Allows you to setup when each person can go online and for how long you want. You can restrict what websites they can and cannot go to.
4. Access Control: You can turn off/on notification of when anyone logs on/off the router. You can also allow that person to use the router or add them to the blacklist so they can’t use it at all.
5. Power Saving: You can turn off/on the LED on the router. Set a schedule for when the WiFi will be off/on. Also
Wake Up the router if you have Sleeping Mode on.
6. Guest Access: Turn off/on the Guest Network.
7. Signal: One Touch Optimization and change the Signal Strength.
8. Security: Start a security checkup. Ensure your AC Wireless Router is protected.
From the Administration menu you can do the following:
• Wireless Settings: You can change the Wi-Fi name and password. Turn off 2.4GHz or 5GHz Wi-Fi. Hide the Wi-Fi names of either 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
• Login Password: Change the Login Password of the AC Wireless Router.
• Internet Settings: Setup PPOE, Dynamic IP, or Static IP connections.
• News: A log of everyone who has logged on to the router.
• Software Update: Update the app.
• Reset: Factory Reset the AC Wireless Router.
• Logout: Log off the AC Wireless Router.
• Reboot: Allows to Reboot the router.