* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* Rooting may be needed depending model.
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS,
You can test with "Screenshot UX Trial" version.
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initalize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* Please email with issues!
We cannot help you if you only post a review.
- CHECK_LICENSE, READ_PHONE_STATE: for Google License Verification Library.
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot image.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Refund policy: 2 weeks.
I must still dedicate all time into finishing the next generation of 4EXT Recovery, which is needed to support any new devices and features.
Please have a look at http://tinyurl.com/9da62jq for status updates.
Thank you very much for your patience!
HTC Sensation / XE, Incredible S / 2, Desire Z / G2, Desire S, Desire, Desire HD, Inspire 4G, myTouch 4G, Nexus One, Thunderbolt, Evo 3D GSM / CDMA, Amaze
About requests to add new devices:
As a single developer I must concentrate on one task at a time:
Feature requests for Recovery Control or 4EXT Recovery, or on adding new devices, while providing personal support to my users.
That's why it takes a longer time until I'm able to add new devices.
By buying this app, you not only get a feature rich application that lets you control, configure and handle the advanced features of 4EXT Recovery with comfort, you also contribute to the future of the recovery itself!
Thanks to the great community the project will continually improve and stay as active as possible!
Translations: it's a community project at crowdin.net. Big thanks to everyone participating!
- Start on boot:
*) deactivated by default
*) Needed to setup schedules in Android.
(!no background process!)
*) haptic feedback settings for recovery
*) to not try to connect if you are offline
*) to stay awake while you are downloading.
Updates, recovery downloads
Please see www.4ext.net for a complete feature list and the recent changelog.
*) Restore: Let the App do the md5sum check INSTEAD of recovery!
-> To make sure the backup will restore before you even reboot into recovery! This also gives you the opportunity to fix md5sums in case you really need that backup badly.
-> this prevents situations where you might be left with a non-bootable device.
*) Start Backups, Advanced Backups, Restore, Advanced Restore directly from inside the app
*) Check your backups' health to ensure they will restore later when you need them.
*) Convert backups between EXT3 and EXT4
*) Calculates real values for the space needed to create a new full or advanced backup
-> for "Advanced Backups": While you are selecting / deselecting partitions, it will display and update the currently needed space to complete that custom backup set.
*) Install multiple zip files at once ->
*) Optionally display the md5sums of all the files you are going to flash in one go!
-> So you can make sure all are ok before you flash them.
*) Prefer to stay inside recovery after all your selected operations are done? No problem.
*) Individualize your recovery: install, uninstall 4EXT Themes without the need to reboot.
*) Had a bad Recovery session and didn't have the time to save the log file? No problem, let the app save it to your sdcard!
*) Encountered a problem? Use the report issue button to tell me about your problem and optionally attach valuable info such as your last recovery log to help me help you much better.
*) Safely online install or upgrade 4EXT Recovery (md5sums are automatically verified)
*) View all changelogs or known issues of any version available to your device.
*) Stay informed about any newly discovered bugs
*) The following example would be possible to do in just one session (one reboot in to recovery):
-> Restore a backup
-> Create a backup or advanced backup before the restore process starts
-> Format all you partitions in a file system of your choice before the restore process starts
-> Flash as many zip files you want after the restore is complete
-> Fix permissions afterwards if you like
-> Select to stay inside recovery or reboot automatically once all actions are complete
*) .. and much more! Please see www.4ext.net
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- Use the online Knowledge-Base to find how to reduce or remove the wakelocks
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you to get the best out of your Android smartphone.
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but tra another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please fell free to remoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revokes without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base and Google Analytics. If you want to revoke this permission please make sure that the KB and GA are disabled in the preferences
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is required for Google Analytics. You can opt-out from GA from the "Advanced Preferences" and revoke this permission
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged" in kernel wakelocks
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/ contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more...
Backup and Restore items supported:
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card's second partition but differs in two ways.
One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it's an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 35+ languages
- Removes ads
- Auto clear cache service
What you need for linking apps:
- root permission.
- a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4 or FAT32.
Some phones lack the ext2, ext3 or ext4 file system support and you may get mount errors like "no such device", "invalid argument". These phones need ext2.ko or ext3.ko modules and even some additional modules to be able to mount. Using FAT32 on the second partition will eleminate such problems, because FAT32 is supported on all phones.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
- System applications should not be linked to SD card. Link2SD does not allow these applications to be linked.
- When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
- Link2SD does not move application's private data files; it moves apk, dex (dalvik-cache) and lib files.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to activate it in COL Reminder after installation!
Tap on the lock symbol in the action bar at the top!
COL Reminder Donate is only a key to extend COL Reminder with great features.
You will support further development!
Download only if you have COL Reminder installed from Android Market.
Without COL Reminder installed, this application does nothing!
You need to KEEP COL Reminder donate installed, this application just extends COL Reminder extra features and will not pollute your phone!
***** NOUVELLE VERSION 4.1.0 *****
Découvrez vite la version 4.1.0 de l’application Télé-Loisirs : Un nouveau menu pour Télé-Loisirs plus simple et plus pratique pour accéder directement à vos rubriques préférées ainsi que de nombreuses autres optimisations !
=> Découvrez la meilleure application de programme TV sur Android 100% gratuite !
Que vous soyez sur smartphone, tablette 7 pouces (Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 …) ou tablette 10 pouces (Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1...), profitez désormais d’une version optimisée de l’application Télé-Loisirs Programme TV selon votre Android.
1) PROGRAMME TV ET PERSONNALISATION
Je veux voir tous les programmes de la semaine en un clic !
=> Dès la page d’accueil, accédez à tous les programmes de la semaine. Cliquez sur “Aujourd’hui” dans la barre en haut de l'écran puis choisissez le jour que vous souhaitez consulter.
Je veux uniquement les programmes des chaînes que je reçois.
=> Télé-Loisirs vous propose de filtrer l’information programme en fonction de votre bouquet (TNT, Free, Orange, SFR, Bbox, Canal+…) ou de vos chaînes (TF1, France 2, M6, Canal+…) dans la section « Ma grille hebdo ». Vous pouvez ajouter ou retirer librement chaque chaine de votre sélection.
Il n'y a que les séries et le sport qui m'intéressent.
=> Télé-Loisirs vous permet de filtrer les programmes par thématique : "Cinéma", "Séries TV", "Jeunesse", "Sport", etc.
J'aime voir les bandes-annonces avant de me décider.
=> Visionnez les bandes-annonces des programmes depuis les fiches programmes en cliquant sur l'image (une icône "Play" vous indique quand la bande-annonce est disponible).
Je veux avoir accès aux programmes directement depuis mon bureau Android.
=> Installez sur votre bureau Android widget Télé-Loisirs qui vous donnera un accès direct au programme de la soirée !
Planifiez votre semaine télé en sauvegardant les programmes de votre choix directement dans votre agenda personnel.
3) LA SÉLECTION DE LA RÉDACTION
Vous ne savez toujours pas quoi regarder ce soir ? La rédaction de Télé-Loisirs vous a concocté une sélection de ses programmes préférés (cliquez sur “Notre Sélection” dans le menu de l’application).
Lorsque vous avez personnalisé vos chaînes, Télé-Loisirs ne vous propose que des programmes diffusés sur ces chaînes.
4) ENREGISTREMENT A DISTANCE
L'application Télé-Loisirs vous propose une fonctionnalité innovante : l'enregistrement à distance sur votre Freebox ! Programmez l'enregistrement depuis votre application et ne ratez plus vos programmes préférés !
ATTENTION : Les opérateurs autres que Free n'ont pas souhaité ou ne sont pas en mesure de proposer cette fonctionnalité à l'intérieur de l'application.
Découvrez l'enregistrement intelligent et programmez en un clic l'enregistrement de toute une saison de votre série favorite, de l'ensemble des films avec votre acteur fétiche ou encore des programmes similaires à votre choix.
5) MOTEUR DE RECHERCHE
Retrouvez facilement votre programme ou une news par titre d’émission, nom d’acteur ou encore type de programme grâce au moteur de recherche de Télé-Loisirs !
6) ALERTES PROGRAMME
Ne ratez plus aucun programme avec les alertes de Télé-Loisirs :
- Alertes 10 minutes avant la diffusion de votre programme
- Alertes mail des prochaines diffusions de vos programmes sélectionnés.
Retrouvez les dernières actualités TV et cinéma grâce aux news de Télé-Loisirs !
8) TÉLÉCOMMANDE FREE
Changez de chaîne directement depuis l'application (pour les abonnés Free uniquement).
=> Vous rencontrez un problème technique ? Ecrivez-nous à email@example.com
=> N'hésitez pas à nous faire part vos remarques et à nous proposer des améliorations, nous travaillons d'ores et déjà sur de nouvelles mises à jour !