Doesn't work Potentially a very good app. Just doesn't work on my Samsung A310F. Crashes every time I try to use a drop-down menu. Seems others have used it successfully.
Doesn't appear to work. Nice and useful app, but I cannot get it to work on my Nexus 5 running Kitkat 4.4.2.
List problem When I select something from a drop down menu the whole program crashes and has to be closed.
Nice app I like it
Very handy Now I don't have to carry a huge list of my meds. Although a few of mine were not in the app already most were. A section for more details of dialysis treatment would be good.
- Further improvements to notification sound compatability
- Fix for notifications not playing on some devices
- Fixed Top 10 FAQ's display error for some phones
- Further optimizations for various display sizes
- Bugfix for new user registration alerts
Renal Disease Diet Tips chronic or Acute Kidney Failure Kidney friendly foods