* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
- Fields for Current Age, Retirement Age, Life Expectancy, Monthly Expenses, Inflation, Rate of Return on investment Before Retirement & After Retirement, Years to Retire, Yearly Expenses at retirement, Retirement Corpus, Monthly Investment
- Settings for Default Values - Currency Symbol, Rate of Return, Inflation, Retirement Age, Monthly Expenses & Reload Last Values
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
The intuitive interface lets you adjust different financial scenarios and lifestyle variables to calculate your retirement number. Then, you can take the next step to connect to a financial consultant for professional advice. You can even share the app with your Facebook friends with just a few taps.
Optimized for retirement planning in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Adjustable variables include:
- Inflation rate
- Pension balance
- Savings & investments
- Family size
- Property ownership
- Retirement lifestyle
- Years of retirement
Prudential's “What's Your Number?” retirement calculator is designed for assisting in retirement planning and is for reference only. It is for use in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam only. If you are not located in one of those countries, you should not use the application. By downloading the application, you confirm that you are located in one of those countries.
Prudential Corporation Asia is a business unit of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Prudential Corporation Asia nor Prudential plc is affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
"Retirement Calculator" is an android application witch provide an help to see the impact of the diverse factor for the calculation of your working years left :
- Compound interest
- Saving rate
- Return on equity
This application provide an example and should only be use for example.
With PRUaccess mobile, customers can access various information and submit transaction through electronic submission regarding their policy, as follow:
1. Proposal Information:
Status of Proposal
Amount of Premium
Types of Fund and Investment
2. Policy Information:
Unit balance, Unit Value and Type of Investment Fund
Amount and Due Date of Premium
Status of Policy, Active or Inactive
Follow up information
Fund Withdrawal transaction
Single Premium Top-up
Switching & Redirection
Quit Premium Holiday
For further information, please contact Prudential Indonesia's Customer Relations Officer at 500085
With the Schwab Workplace Retirement App, you get on-the-go access to your retirement savings progress:
• Check your account balance.
• View and filter personal performance data.
• See how much you’re saving from each paycheck.
• Look at your account activity.
• View the latest headlines and market updates.
• Easily access answers to your questions.
Regarding the screenshots:
Account data shown is for illustrative purposes only. This is not a recommendation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connections limitations.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google's permission.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans and has provided this communication to you as part of the recordkeeping services they provide to Plans. Trust, custody and deposit products and services are available through Charles Schwab Bank.
©2014 Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. All rights reserved. (0814-5090)
1. Kalkulator untuk menghitung diskon
2. Simulasi Deposito
3. Simulasi Tabungan Rencana
4. Pencatat pengeluaran bulanan
5. Informasi Kurs / nilai tukar mata uang (dolar, rupiah, euro, dll)
6. Daftar kode bank ATM bersama dan kode SWIFT
7. Informasi suku bunga KPR
8. Simulasi biaya pendidikan
9. Kalkulator Persentase
10. Simulasi Biaya Pajak Jual Beli Rumah
Fitur-fitur lain akan ditambahkan dalam update-update berikutnya.
Retirement/401k Calculator - Calculates how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
TVM calculation - Computes future value of money based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
Moreover, it gives options to:
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Text (SMS) calculation results to any mobile phone.
NOTE: For a complete range of financial calculations, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: financial planner, 401k, future value, future calculation, future worth.
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
Investment gain or loss can also be calculated assuming purchase, sale price and monthly rental.
Currently English, Korean and Chinese language are supported.
Whether you’re on the go a little or a lot, the Voya™ retirement account app allows you to view and manage your retirement plan account whenever and wherever you want. Features include:
• Current balances
• Personal rate of return
• Investment performance
• Balance history
• Balances by asset class and fund
• Contribution history
Also, based on your particular retirement plan (401k, 403b, 457, or other retirement savings plan with Voya), you may be able to use the Voya retirement account app to:
• Change your contribution rate
• Transfer money among funds
• Reallocate your current balance
• Change the investment direction of future contributions
All the information sent to and from your device is encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. For your protection, your personal and confidential information is not on the device. You have the option to register your device to trigger security challenge questions, in case your device is lost or stolen.
Download the app today to manage your retirement plan account wherever you go, at your convenience.
Enter your monthly investment amount, expected return (in %) and the number of years that you plan to invest to compute the target amount. Just move the slider to set the number of years and expected returns.