RECOVER DELETED FILES YOU HAVE LOST ACCIDENTALLY!
YOU MUST BE SUPERUSER (ROOT) ON YOUR PHONE! (Only superuser can access to data blocks).
HOW TO BE ROOT(superuser) IN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE?
* Support Android 2.3.x (gingerbread) or later.
* Compatible with smartphones and tablets.
* Support many file types.
* Support vfat and ext2,ext3,ext4 filesystems.
* Support USB storage devices.
Recovery depends on the state of the data blocks of the deleted files. Deleted files with overwritten data blocks will not be recovered.
Undelete your pictures, videos u other files now!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE USING AN SBF!
Droid X Recovery Bootstrap will set your phone up so you can access a custom recovery mode to create full backups of your phone and install new ROMs!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE USING AN SBF!
Droid 3 Recovery Bootstrap will set your phone up so you can access a custom recovery mode to create full backups of your phone and install new ROMs! Install ROM Manager afterwards for easy ROM installation and backup!
**** Root Required ****
** Motorola Bravo Only **
This is the donate version of bandroidx's Moto Bravo Bootstrap - Including Clockwork Mod Custom Recovery
Now you can run CWM on your Motorola Bravo! Includes all the features of CWM including nandroid backup and restores, wiping data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, mount/dismount system,data,cache, and install update.zip or any .zip package on your SD card.
ROMs now possible on the Motorola Bravo! With this custom recovery ROMs can now be made and flashed to your Bravo. Custom recoveries also allow easy flashing of mods like boot animations, themes, etc.
ADB is working in recovery and you will have root ADB access for full access to the system in an unmounted state.
1) When you hit the bootstrap button the first time, it could take a few seconds, wait until you get a success message before touching the screen again. if you get a force close message, please select wait. Usually it takes just 3-5 seconds. It can take longer though especially if you have just rooted, i recommend rebooting after rooting always.
2) After you bootstrap recovery you do not need to bootstrap again until you update to a new version of my app, after upgrading you should bootstrap once. After that you just load the app and hit reboot recovery.
3) If you are not familiar with the bootstrap process (like on the dx/d2) please be aware this does not replace your stock recovery like regular CWM. The Custom recovery can only be started by loading the app and clicking bootstrap recovery.
4) Tested more on 2.2 but 2.1 should also be fine if you havent upgraded yet (why?)
BravoX RC2 the first Motorola Bravo ROM is now released for public consumption after much testing. Its fully deodexed, has heydabop's custom boot animation, is themeable w/ heydabop's dark status bar mod, has all bloatware removed, and more! http://bit.ly/lFU4zC
This app will allow you to switch recoveries simply. There are two ways to flash using the app. The one tab method will switch between a custom and stock recovery on your sd card and the other way is to flash any recovery stored on your device. Please see instructions below.
To use the one tap method:
1. place a custom recovery on your internal SD card and name it "custom.img"
2. place a stock recovery on your internal SD card and name it "stock.img" (without quotes, case matters)
3. Once they are on your internal card you can just tap "Custom" to flash to custom recovery or "Stock" to flash back to stock recovery.
To flash any recovery on your device:
1. Press the floating action button on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. Select a .img file from either internal or external SD card
3. Confirm yes or no if you want to flash
*Support for more devices added besides just devices using Snapdragon SOC's
-Should support most Terga devices
-Should support most Snapdragon devices
-Should support most Exynos devices
If your device is not supported the app will inform you it's not supported and then will automatically close
Get the donate version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.graffixnyc.simplerecoveryswitcherdonate
Check out my website where you can get support in the forums http://www.graffixnyc.com
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE USING AN SBF!
Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap will set your phone up so you can access a custom recovery mode to create full backups of your phone and install new ROMs!
Refund policy: 2 weeks.
I must still dedicate all time into finishing the next generation of 4EXT Recovery, which is needed to support any new devices and features.
Please have a look at http://tinyurl.com/9da62jq for status updates.
Thank you very much for your patience!
HTC Sensation / XE, Incredible S / 2, Desire Z / G2, Desire S, Desire, Desire HD, Inspire 4G, myTouch 4G, Nexus One, Thunderbolt, Evo 3D GSM / CDMA, Amaze
About requests to add new devices:
As a single developer I must concentrate on one task at a time:
Feature requests for Recovery Control or 4EXT Recovery, or on adding new devices, while providing personal support to my users.
That's why it takes a longer time until I'm able to add new devices.
By buying this app, you not only get a feature rich application that lets you control, configure and handle the advanced features of 4EXT Recovery with comfort, you also contribute to the future of the recovery itself!
Thanks to the great community the project will continually improve and stay as active as possible!
Translations: it's a community project at crowdin.net. Big thanks to everyone participating!
- Start on boot:
*) deactivated by default
*) Needed to setup schedules in Android.
(!no background process!)
*) haptic feedback settings for recovery
*) to not try to connect if you are offline
*) to stay awake while you are downloading.
Updates, recovery downloads
Please see www.4ext.net for a complete feature list and the recent changelog.
*) Restore: Let the App do the md5sum check INSTEAD of recovery!
-> To make sure the backup will restore before you even reboot into recovery! This also gives you the opportunity to fix md5sums in case you really need that backup badly.
-> this prevents situations where you might be left with a non-bootable device.
*) Start Backups, Advanced Backups, Restore, Advanced Restore directly from inside the app
*) Check your backups' health to ensure they will restore later when you need them.
*) Convert backups between EXT3 and EXT4
*) Calculates real values for the space needed to create a new full or advanced backup
-> for "Advanced Backups": While you are selecting / deselecting partitions, it will display and update the currently needed space to complete that custom backup set.
*) Install multiple zip files at once ->
*) Optionally display the md5sums of all the files you are going to flash in one go!
-> So you can make sure all are ok before you flash them.
*) Prefer to stay inside recovery after all your selected operations are done? No problem.
*) Individualize your recovery: install, uninstall 4EXT Themes without the need to reboot.
*) Had a bad Recovery session and didn't have the time to save the log file? No problem, let the app save it to your sdcard!
*) Encountered a problem? Use the report issue button to tell me about your problem and optionally attach valuable info such as your last recovery log to help me help you much better.
*) Safely online install or upgrade 4EXT Recovery (md5sums are automatically verified)
*) View all changelogs or known issues of any version available to your device.
*) Stay informed about any newly discovered bugs
*) The following example would be possible to do in just one session (one reboot in to recovery):
-> Restore a backup
-> Create a backup or advanced backup before the restore process starts
-> Format all you partitions in a file system of your choice before the restore process starts
-> Flash as many zip files you want after the restore is complete
-> Fix permissions afterwards if you like
-> Select to stay inside recovery or reboot automatically once all actions are complete
*) .. and much more! Please see www.4ext.net
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
This program requires root permission, busybox and Android 4.0.4 to work.
If you don' t know what root or what ClockworkMod Recovery is then you should not use this app.
Warning: This software is for MK802 using Android 4.0.4 Firmware. Be sure that you have the right model to be flashed. Different models can cause critical damage in phone system storage.
Just in case you're not familiar with what CWM is, and what it can offer us now and in the future. Follow this link: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-clockworkmod-recovery-and-how-to-use-it-on-android-complete-guide
MK802II owners should step back and think twice before trying to install CWM. There are various reports of success (with CWM) and disasters.
Make sure you have the most recent versions of BusyBox and SuperUser installed.
Make sure that both apps are up to their current releases and not using legacy (superuser) or 1.18 (busybox).
This software is designed for AllWinner MK802 Mini PC Stick
CWM does work perfectly.. and have been able to do nandroid backup with ease and restore my Mk802 to its previous state after doing a quick flash via LiveSuit. Goodbye Titanium.
Remember... if you do flash via LiveSuite (which we will all do over next week or so) you will need to re-install CWM.
CMW use: You can use a USB wireless mouse and keyboard plugged directly into the Mk802 (usb hub will not be recognised).
Navigation: Move mouse up and down or arrow keys on keyboard to highlight selection and left click mouse to select or left arrow on keyboard, right arrow to go back a menu...
Main issue most will face when it comes to the Upgraded firmware and CWM, will be that the CWM menu will now display incorrectly. This was caused by a change in the kernels cedar. You will be faced with a screen split into four views, and every other selection made will blank the screen.. generally just keep an eye on the top right screen.
For additional information go to
All the credit goes to KEgg and Ricomagic forums for their excellent work.
Tags: CWM Recovery, MK802, AllWinner A10, Mini PC
Disclaimer: Due to the many operation systems, device types, and time of media deletion, this app cannot guarantee the recovery of your media (unfortunately no app can turn back time). It is a free app and please use it "as is". The developer is not liable for any result accidental or intentional due to using this app.
- Can recover your lost important files quickly and accuracy.
- Provide information for the benefit of the use of the highest quality.
- You learn to take advantage of the knowledge of this application.
keyword tags:recovery,android,recovery android,recovery for android,
*** ROOT REQUIRED ***
*** CWM RECOVERY REQUIRED ***
It wont work with latest CWM recoveries, because Koush prevents tools like that to work. Shame.
!!! TEST IT AND WHEN IT WORKS GRAB RECOVERY MANAGER LICENCE FROM MARKET, IT WILL UNLOCK ALL FEATURES!!!
Recovery manager will let you boot into recovery and perform some actions automatically. Its little like ROM Manager, but it has only core functionality. Its for people who dont use ROM Manager features but want to have quick access to recovery. You wont need to navigate through menus in recovery. Just touch an option and your device will reboot into recovery and perform appropiate actions. When its done it will boot back to Android OS automatically.
Features supported in DEMO:
- Reboot into recovery (just reboot into recovery)
- Backup (perform a backup, you can choose a name for backup)
Features supported after obtaining licence:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash .zip Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through recovery menus)
PLEASE READ LIST OF SUPPORTED PHONES.
I made this application to make it super easy for n00bs to download and flash an updated custom (or stock) recovery onto their phone with just 1-click!
- When opening the application, it will show an updated list of known recoveries for that phone model.
- Choose a recovery: CWM, Amon_RA, or even Stock Recovery...
- Click on "Flash" and the app will download the recovery for you (to SD card), ask for confirmation and flash it to your phone's recovery partition.
- The phone must obviously be rooted prior to using the app (like you would need to root it to install manually
There are some known issues that I'll fix (maybe), but they don't impact the app functionality:
- the app will simply FC is you don't have network access (needed to download the list of recoveries).
- the app won't check either if there is an SD card inserted
Supported phones for now:
- Motorola MB200: Cliq & Dext
- Motorola MB300: Backflip
- Motorola MB501: CliqXT & Quench
- HTC Glacier: MT4g
- LG GT 540 (you must have installed a custom rom first)
** If your phone is not stated above as supported: Don't download, neither rate 1 star #notfair.
** Unfortunately I can't support all and every phone you people may have, so please dont' send me requests to support your phone model **
=== Requirements ===
- You must be rooted.
- Must have BusyBox.
- Must have ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery installed.
=== Usage ===
1. Tap the app icon.
2. You will get a small popup like in the picture above.
3. Tap on "Yes" to reboot into recovery.
My email is listed for support for this app only. Please don't send emails for support regarding custom roms, kernels, mods, or themes.
Voltage Control Extreme does not install a NEW program icon!
Voltage Control Extreme features:
- profiles support (you can switch between saved configurations)
- profile switching by widget
- CPU history (time per each frequency)
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
An open source, full-featured tool to combine all other tools used for managing your SGS1/2. Best toolbox around!
This app allows you to do the following:
- Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
+ Secret Codes
- Easy Access to Secret Codes
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Clean Media Thumbnails
- Change CSC Code
- Backup / Restore efs Folder
- Battery History
- Battery Information
- Usage Statistics
- Change Display Resolution
- Enable Application Scaling Multi DPI support
- Change Popup Animation Speed
- Change Transition Animation Speed
- Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
+ Backup & Restore - CWM Manager
- Reboot into Recovery
- Backup System
- Restore System
- Delete Backups
- Flash CWM ZIPS (update.zip, kernel or themes)
gokhanmoral got mad and you gotta deal with it :D
Profiles MIGHT work or might not, I cant do anything about it.
Still if you want to place a donation - you are welcome to.
This does NOT install a NEW application icon!
This is a feature unlock key for ExTweaks application.
Currently it unlocks (ICS+)
+ profile switching within ExTweaks
+ full profile management (add/remove/rename)
+ profile switching widget
Still, if You are on GB and just want to support me by donating - You are welcome to do so :)
* This is a license package for nitrality. It does nothing on its own. *
This does not install a NEW program icon!
Proposed Elite features:
- Disables ads
- Disbale nagscreen
- A new widget?
NOTE: Currently there are no additional features in nitrality that are unlocked with this download. Consider this a presale. This is here to help support future development. The cost of this app will increase to CHF 2.00. Get it now while it's half price.