This is a 7 days trial. Please purchase license once license is expired
✔ Create, edit, and close issues
✔ stay up to date with an integrated news feed
✔ View your issues dashboard to stay connected with all the issues
✔ Source browser with syntax highlighting
✔ Simple interface
✔ Support HTTP and SSH protocols
✔ Passwords and private keys
✔ Automatically capture Bitbucket links
✔ Browse source code
✔ Browse branch
✔ Browse tag
✔ Browse Pull Requests
✔ Download source code
✔ Wiki support
✔ Search and view all public repositories
✔ Supports private repositories
For 3rd party licenses please visit : https://bitbucket.org/affmobapp/bitbucket-client/wiki/Licenses
Code Me Silly provides search/replace, undo, redo functionality with some on-screen keyboard helpers.
You can preview your file inside the application with ease... You can create a whole website on your Phone/Tablet!! The best advantage is not having to deal with an FTP server all the time.
Code Highlighting provided by CodeMirror(codemirror.net).
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
This app has been selected to be part of the Google Play for Education program and currently used in schools as a teaching aid.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the file extension, it'll give you the option to select a format or show the source as plain text (no color highlighting, but at least you still can read it).
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to communicate via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
WikiAndPad will allow to create, read and edit binary compatible wikis on the Android platform.
This is an alpha version, be very careful and make backups!
At the moment it can only:
- work with database backends Original Sqlite and Compact Sqlite (Original Gadfly won't be supported)
- open existing wikis on sd-card (can't create new ones)
- list all wiki words, choose one to open, delete or rename it (similar to "Open Wiki Word" dialog in WikidPad)
- edit contents of a wiki page
- syntax highlight wiki words in the editor and allow to jump to other pages (double-tap to jump or place cursor in wiki word and tap "Go")
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT BUG REPORTS AS COMMENTS. In most cases I have to ask further questions which I can't do for comments and the bug remains unfixed.
For bug reports write to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit mailing list
or submit a report (set group to "WikiAndPad") at:
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Edit and run Python script & Python syntax highlight
* Edit and run Lua script (Need install QLua) & Lua syntax highlight
* Edit and run Shell script
* Preview HTML with built-in HTML browser
* Search by keyword, code snippets, code share
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ NOTE ]
This is the free version, it contains the AD, You can buy the pro version to remove ad and get unlimited function.
Bitbeaker is an open source Bitbucket client for Android. If you have found a bug or just want a new feature, please report it to https://bitbucket.org/bitbeaker-dev-team/bitbeaker. Contributions by pull requests are also most welcome.
- Supports private repositories
- Source browser with syntax highlighting
- Wiki support
- Search and view all public repositories
- View and report issues
- Capture Bitbucket links
Note: This app is neither a full Git nor Mercurial client. It uses Bitbucket's REST API instead.
TextWarrior is a text editor that rethinks how editing can be done on a touch screen. Annoyed at accidentally moving the cursor or bringing up the virtual keyboard when scrolling? Tired of doing finger gymnastics to position the cursor? TextWarrior lets you customize text editing to the way you want it to be and more.
Besides all the usual features of text editors, TextWarrior offers 5(!) unique ways to fine-tune the cursor position. Especially helpful for those who are using devices without a hardware keyboard or stylus. While we are at it, why not add syntax highlighting for programming languages and a slideable clipboard. Best of all, TextWarrior is free and open-source! No internet permissions required for pesky ads.
* The only Android text editor that supports direct touch and drag selection of text and other custom behaviors
* 5 cursor navigation methods to choose from
* Word wrap
* In-place search and replace. Case-sensitive and match whole word options
* Slideable clipboard
* Word and character count
* Long press of a hardware keyboard key can capitalize a letter
* Visible whitespace
* Configurable tab width, text size and font
* Recent file history
* Supports ASCII, Latin-1, UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings
* Supports different line terminator styles
* Works with all input devices: touch screens, keyboards, trackpads, styli...
TextWarrior is a community-driven project. Usability is at the forefront and if you have any suggestions or feedback to making text editing easier, drop us an email. Android Market comments cannot be replied to.
Compatibility note: If the Shift and Alt keys do not seem to work on your physical keyboard, try holding the keys down as you would on a regular computer keyboard.
S-Pen combatible (including side button and pressure sensitivity)
Works on custom roms such as CM9 and Paranoid Android
Inport and resize/move images from the camera, gallery, webpage or map
Two finger zoom and pan for inputting those finer details
Add typed text to notes
Share notes using MMS, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
Lots of options to let you setup the app just how you like it, including left handed mode, different backgrounds and more
Memo is open source (GPLv3): https://github.com/ngarside/Memo
If you want a translation or to find out more, contact me via the 'Visit webpage' link below.
Tags: rss, sms, mms, text message, widget, twitter, hashtags, mentions, news, e-mail, google mail, g-mail, google reader, feed, feeds, social, social networks, customisation, home screen, launcher, integration
- Choose between two four wheel drive cars and one rear wheel drive car
- Use the track creator to design your own tracks
- Includes multiple environments; race in a city, airport, forest or desert
- Realistic physics engine
- Lots of tyre smoke!
A tablet and phone optimized interface
Multiple projects to simplify data organization
Support for multiple FTP servers
Easily insert tabs, tags and colours into the editor
Inbuilt FTP terminal
Tags: html editor, webmaster tools, web editor, web site builder, webeditor, web developer, development software, html reader, text editor, website builder, web ide, html ide, html viewer, code editor, similar to silveredit, similar to codepad, similar to touchqode, css editor, web creator, htmleditor, htmledit, php, jquery, htm, code, edit, text