How to install:
Download from Google market and press install. It might be necessary to tick the unknown source field in the security and privacy settings in your handset.
If you are facing the following issue during call: Display does not switch to dark while you having the phone at your ear, or does not change to active mode (highlight, display is ready to use) while you move it away from your ear.
You just have to install the tool and execute the calibration afterwards click OK at the lower side of the display and the calibration is finished. You can uninstall it afterwards.
It takes you 3 sec.
With our Unlock.io app you will be able to unlock your mobile phone by imei code. This method is fast and safe.
Unlock all brands like Alcatel, Blackberry, LG, HTC, Huawei, iPhone, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson
If your phone is network locked you need to enter an unlock code in order to use it with a different network providers.
We sell unlocking codes worldwide, all you have to do is enter the unlock code provided by Unlock.io and your phone will be unlocked forever.
Unlock your devices in 4 steps:
1. Download this application
2. Fill in information about your device
3. Pay with PayPal (account or credit card).
4. Check your email inbox for the unlock code and all instructions.
With Unlock.io app you can:
Unlock Sony ericsson
and more! (HP, Orange, Palm, Panasonic, Pantech, Sharp, Sidekick, Siemens, Toshiba, Vodafone...)
Blade Checker will tell you whether you are Gen 1 or Gen 2/3. If you are Gen 2/3, it will try and tell you which.
It also tells you which type of TPT you need to use. Either the Gen 1/Gen 1 to Gen 2 type TPTs, or the stock Gen 2/3 image.bin TPTs.
It will show you how much RAM your Blade has available, and suggest whether it is European or Chinese based on this.
Finally, it will show you how large your system, cache and data partitions currently are. This lets you know whether your current layout is big enough for the rom you want to flash, or whether you need to use a TPT to get a bigger layout.
Please report any problems to email@example.com
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
The app generates codes to network unlock your phone so that you are not tied to a specific network provider. e.g. instead of only being allowed to use Orange SIMs, you can instead use T-Mobile SIMs (T-Mobile is just for an example, in principle you can use any mobile network).
Please note that the code generated from this app is only for the ZTE Blade and Orange San Francisco phones.
To network unlock your phone, insert a SIM card from a different network and enter the network code when prompted.
This app automatically fetches the IMEI number from your phone. To generate a code for a different phone, you must enter the IMEI number of the phone to be unlocked.
Please Note: there are reports that newer versions of this phone have an updated algorithm. This app does not generate codes for the new algorithm. If you have problems getting the unlock to work, click on 'support' in the menu to get further information.
Internet access and coarse location is required for AdMob adverts and analytics (not required in the Pro/Donate version).
This app forces wifi to stay connected when the screen is turned off and should work on all devices (phone or tablet).
• Stops wifi disconnecting when screen is turned off
• Optional timeout so you don't accidentally leave the phone awake for too long
• Ability to automatically disable wifi if you get disconnected from your wireless Access point (e.g. out of range)
• No ads!
Full Version Includes:
• Widget to quickly enable/disable
• Customisable timeout
• Option to ignore timeout when device is charging
• Fully customisable 'Auto Disable Grace Period'
Confirmed working on the ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco, Sony Tablet S, Samsung Galaxy Ace.
If this app works for you, please consider buying the full version.
Please Note: This app uses a wake-lock to prevent the phone from sleeping, leaving the phone in a wake-state for too long will use excessive battery power.
The Timeout starts from when the screen is turned off, and gets reset when the screen is turned back on.
Exclude this app from any automatic task killers.
App2sd is disabled because it's not compatible with this type of application.
With a database of more than 700 mobile phones which is increased every day, Mobile Comparison allows you to know the technical specs of every smartphone in the market. Also the app assign a score to each smartphone based on its features, so you will be able to easily compare and classify different devices by score, price or operating system.
Now it includes a section to know which are the last smartphones in the market and a favourite list.
In addition you might view and/or download an image of the terminal you are checking.
Smartphones with operating system Google Android, Microsoft Windows Phone, Apple iOS, Firefox OS, Symbian and RIM BlackBerry OS.
Manufacturers of the devices included: Acer, Airis, Archos, Asus, Alcatel, BenQ, BlackBerry, BLU, BQ, Brigmton, Coolpad, Cubot, Doogee, Elephone, Geeksphone, Gigabyte, Gionee, Goclever, Goophone, Haier, HDC, Hero, Hisense, HP (Hewlett-Packard), HTC, HTM, Huawei, iBerry, IconBit, i-Joy, Inco, Intex, iOcean, Jiake, Jiayu, Karbonn, Kazam, Lanix, Lava, Lenovo, LG, M4tel, Meizu, Micromax, Motorola, Neo, Newman, Nokia, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Oppo, Orange, Panasonic, Pantech, Primux, Quechua, Samsung, Sharp, Star, Szenio, TCL, ThL, Unotec, Unusual, Vexia, Vivo, Vodafone, Voice, Wiko, Xiaomi, Zopo and ZTE.
Features displayed for every device:
name, processor (cpu), graphics processor (gpu), RAM memory, internal memory or ROM, card slot, operating system, battery, type of display, size of display, protection for display, camera, connectivity (Bluetooth, Wifi, IR and NFC), GPS, FM radio, dimensions, weight and approximated price.
**The score system has been changed. Now the display resolution is taken into account and the price of the device is out for this calculation.**
**If the app starts to take too much storage, you may delete the app cache memory to free up some MB**
**Tested with Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 5**
**It works in Android 2.2 version or higher**
**This version does not work on Ice Cream Sandwich**
Use your phone as a flashlight!
Torch is an open source utility which uses your phones LED camera flash as an LED flashlight. For phones without a camera flash, Torch will turn the screen white.
Tested on Nexus S.
If Torch does not work on your phone, please mention your phone model and check back for an update.
android.permission.CAMERA - Lets Torch use the camera flash.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Lets Torch keep the screen on.
Known to work on:
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
Not yet fully working or does not work on:
Motorola Defy (possible fix in a future release)
Droid X (possible fix in a future release)
Some or all Motorola phones: issue with LED flash modes (possible fix in a future version)
View the source code at http://code.google.com/p/torch/
An engineering mode and test mode aggregates!
Debugging Send Intent
Factory Pattern Test
ZTE engineering mode
Huawei engineering mode
Huawei MMI test
HTC engineering mode
HTC debugging tools
LG hidden menu
LG hidden menu Telcel
Follow-up function so stay tuned ...
- Precio Mínimo Garantizado.
- Atención al Cliente Personalizada de 10 a 10, por Telefono, Chat y Mail.
- Tiempos de Entrega Reducidos. Seguimiento en todo momento.
- Liberación no afecta la garantía de tu móvil
- Devolución Inmediata en caso de no disponibilidad de código.
- Pasarela de pago segura via TPV, Paypal, Transferencia, Dineromail o MercadoPago
- La garantía del Lider!
- Más de 8,000 opiniones de nuestros clientes (eKomi)
(Cuidado con códigos "gratuitos" en internet que bloquean tu móvil)
Con doctorSIM puedes liberar terminales Nokia, Apple iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Alcatel, Sony, LG y muchos más!
No esperes más!! Libera con doctorSIM !
- Enable hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
- Disable boot animation
- Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos - depends on device whether this helps or not)
- Disable forced camera shutter sound
- Change LCD Density
- Change WIFI scanning interval
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Start Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Growth Limit
- Quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, quick power-off
- Re-mount /system as read-write (PRO only - requires working busybox)
- Re-mount /system as read-only (PRO only - requires working busybox)
* NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work *
NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work! In addition, some functions require a recent version of BusyBox to be installed.
WARNING: changing system settings can put your phone into a non-working state. Please make sure you know what you are doing as I am not responsible for any damage caused by using this app.
A note on permissions. The following permissions are required:
Required to download adverts in the ad-supported version and for analytics.
Required to get adverts in the right language for the ad-supported version and for also for analytics e.g. so that we can see which languages we need to localise for.
Required to generate the network unlock code.
For more details, see: http://droidgram.com/forum/6-Blade-Buddy
Simple Guide to Unlock and SIM Free your Galaxy phone.
These Guides will Unlock your Phone so:
1. Please follow the whole procedure, a few times if necessary before proceeding
2. Make sure your Note 2 is LOCKED by inserting a sim card from another carrier/provider. If
the phone asks for a network unlock code after booting, then it is LOCKED
3.Please note that these instructions will only work if you’re running Android 4.1 or higher.
If you can tick yes to all these requirements then you are ready to unlock your phone.
If you have any problems then please email us for technical support and we will help and guide you through the process
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hlte, hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 8008D (Scribe5HD)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
English Keywords : Calls, Records, Samsung, Galaxy, Contact, Headphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Phone, Recorder, Call Recorder, S3, S4, Xperia Z
More from developer
Attention! Check the version of your phone in Settings » About phone » Build number. The unlock code generated is valid for all versions except for the ZTE Blade build "ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B04", in that case you will have to use my other application: