FireTube is a simple, easy to use music player that allows you to listen to any song, any time, any where. With FireTube, it's easy to discover new great music by creating playlists automatically and allowing you to sync with your Desktop's playlists through Firefox. Remember to support your favorite musicians by buying their albums and songs.
• Unlimited Music - Access to the largest database of music available.
• Background Play - Keep FireTube playing in the background with seamless playback.
• Discover Music - Search hot tracks to find popular music you may not have heard.
• Automatic Queue - Builds a playlist queue for you based on a song or artist.
• Sync Playlists - Syncs your playlist so you can access it from any Android device or Firefox browser.
• Import Playlists - Import your playlists to eliminate the need to create new playlists.
• Video Mode - Watch your favorite songs music video with a click of a button.
• Cache Music - Temporarily save songs to your device to listen without an internet connection.
Download the Firefox Version here:
- Italian (Thanks Francesco!)
- Spanish (Thanks Juan!)
- Hebrew (Thanks Jack!)
- French (Thanks Alexandre!)
- Portuguese (Thanks Felipe!)
- Thai (Thanks Sutthinai!)
- Vietnamese (Thanks Tai!)
- German (Thanks Umut!)
- Turkish (Thanks Umut!)
- Slovenian (Thanks Jaka!)
- Polish (Thanks Bartosz!)
If you would like to help with translate FireTube to your language, send the developer an email through the app or contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Disclaimer] -> I do not own the images or music associated with this application.
This premium unlocker unlocks the following features in Rocket Player:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Replay gain
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Total Volume helps you to easy control all the different volumes on your Android device from one control panel. The app also includes a Widget that turns all volumes on/off by one single touch.
App does not require Internet permissions.
If you choose to move the App to SD Card it is not possible to use the Widget. That is how Android has been designed.
Support for both portrait and landscape modes.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE RATING. I can't respond to reviews or comments, so if you contact me I can help you out and I know what to change in the next version. Your feedback really does help!
This app uses free icons from androidicons.com.
● Find and connect to your player in less than 10 seconds without having to manually enter its address - even works with players connected over wifi!
● Roku ECP - way more reliable than the old Telnet protocol some other remote apps use
● Full 12-button control including Back and Instant Replay
● List and launch channels directly from your phone
● Automatically jump to search screens using your phone's search button
● Enter text on your phone and send it to the player - never use the on-screen letter picker again!
● Search and enter text features don't always work with Hulu. This is unfortunately their fault and I can't do anything to work around it.
● Some Honeycomb devices are unable to use this app.
Roku Inc. does not endorse (or have anything else to do with) this app.
For Roku streaming video players only. Not intended for SoundBridge devices.
Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO - the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
- Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
- Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
- NEW - SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
- No need for a home media server
- No need for cables
- No need to upload your files to a web server
- Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
- You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
- Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
- Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
- Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
- Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
- Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
-Auto-scan of all wired Roku devices, manual scan for wireless devices
-Navigate directly to any channel using Channel button (New)
-Supports multiple Roku players
-New Back, Info & Replay buttons
-Landscape & portrait
-Fast text entry
-Home screen widget
-Multiple Skins (New: custom skins)
To use your own custom image as a background skin, copy any image into the RokuRemote folder in your SD card. The image name must be one of the following: Custom1.jpg, Custom2.jpg or Custom3.jpg. You can then select Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3 for your skin in Device Preferences. If you select a custom image from the preferences screen that doesn’t exist, the default skin will be used. The bundled images are 320 by 480 pixels, but any image should work and scale to fit the screen.
*** Troubleshooting ***
If you see lag between the app and the Roku, please restart your phone/tablet and the Roku. This will resolve 95% of issues. Should only need to do this every once in a while.
PLEASE - if you have connectivity problems, visit the troubleshooting section of this page:
You can even try the connectivity test before you buy.
NOTE: NOT designed to work with Roku SoundBridge, only the Roku Player.
Requires WIFI access, see help menu for details. Please email me with any connectivity issues.
An installation of Helium Music Manager is required on your PC to be able to use this application.
Helium Music Manager can be downloaded from www.helium-music-manager.com.
This application is ideal if you want to control Helium Music Manager away from your PC.
It uses the Wi-Fi connection to receive playing information and to send control commands to Helium Music Manager from anywhere in and around your home.
You can therefore become a remote DJ and control music for your parties without having to be near to your PC.
+Easily control Helium Music Manager from your sofa
+Play or Pause your music
+Select Next or Previous track
+Full control of music volume
+Full control over tracks in the Play queue
+Set rating and favourite status for playing track
+Album artwork and details shown for playing track
+Browse Playlists/Smart Playlists and play or enqueue them
+Browse Favourite Album, Artist and Tracks and play or enqueue them
+Search Helium Music Manager's library for albums, artists, titles, genre, years and publishers - play or enqueue found tracks
+No additional software to Helium Music Manager required on PC
+Language support for English and Swedish
+This application requires Helium Music Manager version 9.5 or greater. (works well with the free version).
+Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection to the PC running Helium Music Manager
- Control Screen Color and Brightness
- Toggle the Camera LED
- Save your settings
- Phone will not go to Sleep while in use
Compatible with most devices!
HTC Droid Incredible
Samsung Infuse 4G
flashlight, torch, led flash light, lamp, lantern, screen, free, droid, samsung, htc, brightness, bright, led, easy, easy light, brightest flashlight, infuse, incredible