Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO - the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
- Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
- Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
- NEW - SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
- No need for a home media server
- No need for cables
- No need to upload your files to a web server
- Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
- You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
- Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
- Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
- Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
- Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
- Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
Now for Android, New Roku Private channels App mobile app.
*Unleash the full potential of your ROKU device.*
Roku Private channels App provide a list of new PRIVATE channels, not only that, with Roku Private channels App mobile app you will have the ability to upload your new channels to your ROKU Device without using your computer or laptop.
That is right use your phone to upload your new PRIVATE channels to your Roku device.
*****Make sure to go to the roku store to upload your device****
With Roku Private channels App YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO NEW CHANNELS EVERY DAY****
PRIVATE CHANNELS CLASSIFICATIONS:
- MOVIES & TV
- INTERNATIONAL (INCLUDING RUSSIAN, INDIAN, CHINESE, AND LATINO AMERICA)
- PHOTOS AND VIDEO
Roku Private channels Ap will have a description with an easy upload bottom.
Choose your new channel and ENJOY.
-Auto-scan of all wired Roku devices, manual scan for wireless devices
-Navigate directly to any channel using Channel button (New)
-Supports multiple Roku players
-New Back, Info & Replay buttons
-Landscape & portrait
-Fast text entry
-Home screen widget
-Multiple Skins (New: custom skins)
To use your own custom image as a background skin, copy any image into the RokuRemote folder in your SD card. The image name must be one of the following: Custom1.jpg, Custom2.jpg or Custom3.jpg. You can then select Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3 for your skin in Device Preferences. If you select a custom image from the preferences screen that doesn’t exist, the default skin will be used. The bundled images are 320 by 480 pixels, but any image should work and scale to fit the screen.
*** Troubleshooting ***
If you see lag between the app and the Roku, please restart your phone/tablet and the Roku. This will resolve 95% of issues. Should only need to do this every once in a while.
PLEASE - if you have connectivity problems, visit the troubleshooting section of this page:
You can even try the connectivity test before you buy.
NOTE: NOT designed to work with Roku SoundBridge, only the Roku Player.
Requires WIFI access, see help menu for details. Please email me with any connectivity issues.
NEW! Better Format - Faster Downloads and Updates!! No Ads - Just Great Content!
The Unofficial Roku Channel Guide; Annotated is an automatically, and regularly, updated android app listing all the channels available on the Roku set top box. Included are categorized and linked Roku Channel listings, channel descriptions, channel pricing, channel access codes, and quick-click links to add channels to your Roku line-up.
Now, all Roku Channel listings are right at your fingertip! This app will automatically update about every 30 days with all the latest Roku channels! Want to learn more about Roku? Visit the Roku website at Roku.com
Fast, easy and convenient! Download the app once and receive all updates free!
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE RATING. I can't respond to reviews or comments, so if you contact me I can help you out and I know what to change in the next version. Your feedback really does help!
This app uses free icons from androidicons.com.
● Find and connect to your player in less than 10 seconds without having to manually enter its address - even works with players connected over wifi!
● Roku ECP - way more reliable than the old Telnet protocol some other remote apps use
● Full 12-button control including Back and Instant Replay
● List and launch channels directly from your phone
● Automatically jump to search screens using your phone's search button
● Enter text on your phone and send it to the player - never use the on-screen letter picker again!
● Search and enter text features don't always work with Hulu. This is unfortunately their fault and I can't do anything to work around it.
● Some Honeycomb devices are unable to use this app.
Roku Inc. does not endorse (or have anything else to do with) this app.
For Roku streaming video players only. Not intended for SoundBridge devices.
Yeni programımız r-org ile sanal org programına sahip olacaksınız
*12 adet Türk ve arab müzik aletleri sesleri
-ELEKTRO BAĞLAMA -MACUN
*12 Adet üç hız seviyeli Arap ve Türk ritimleri
-DAVUL ZURNA -Vahte1
Ayrıca içerisinde hazır şarkı notalarıda mevcut,bu notalar ile bakarak şarkı çalabilirsiniz.
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
Stream Photos, Music & Videos from 150+ websites, your phone or other media servers to your Roku or Now TV Box.
PlayTo supports website based media streaming, media from media servers and media on your phone or tablets.
We are constantly adding new sites and tuning the app to work with as many, and given then that websites change constantly it is hard for us to catch up. Please do not rate us accordingly.
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
- Launch into channels directly
- Enter text from a keypad
- Scan your network for Rokus or add them manually.
- Disable your phone from locking when using the remote.
- Support for multiple Rokus
You must have your phone connected to the same WiFi as your Roku.
In addition to standard features, the Romoku provides the following features:
- Various widgets for controlling your Roku device from your home screen.
- Easy access to all your Roku channels. The old channel row can be enabled through the application preferences.
- Live keyboard for sending text directly to your Roku streaming player.
- Supports right, left, down, and up swiping on the remote direction pad to be used in addition to the standard direction buttons.
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast (like Flash videos, live streams, etc). Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://owner.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast Android app.
R-Cast Channel information: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/rcast
FREE!! We're available over live video on Google Helpouts: https://helpouts.google.com/113837088030303653022/ls/b2ff6c2914cf8528
THIS APP & CHANNEL IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ROKU.
* Access your playlist and Media-Library. Search and browse your Media Libray by albums, artists and playlists. Enqueue new songs to playlist from your phone. Switch to saved playlist or enqeue all songs from artist or album. You can even edit the playlist on phone.
* Standard playback control, shuffle, repeat and rating
* Play a custom ringtone in Winamp® at incoming phone call, pause on active call
* Just download Winamp®-Plugin at http://android.malzner.net to your PC. No external server program required, integrates seemlessly in Winamp®
Winamp is a trademark of AOL Inc.
- Control Screen Color and Brightness
- Toggle the Camera LED
- Save your settings
- Phone will not go to Sleep while in use
Compatible with most devices!
HTC Droid Incredible
Samsung Infuse 4G
flashlight, torch, led flash light, lamp, lantern, screen, free, droid, samsung, htc, brightness, bright, led, easy, easy light, brightest flashlight, infuse, incredible