As expected this app has been regularly updated, seeing as that is the case I thought it was fitting to update my review. This app is a fantastic replacement messaging app, it's stylish, works well and of course is going to resonate with Persona fans. The only thing still keeping this from being my primary messaging app is the lack of sending/receiving multimedia messages. I have no doubt this will be implemented when the dev is able to do so. When that is added this will without a doubt become my default messaging app and will receive a 5 star review from me!
Absolutely brilliant. The only thing preventing me from making this my default app is the inability to send or receive pictures. Once that's implemented I will not think twice to defaulting it and never looking back.
The app is perfectly in style with the game format! Missing features I've grown accustomed to in apps like message+, such as individual notification sounds, tabs for pictures and videos etc. Excited to see what new updates bring!
This app is pretty cool. The only thing I would want added is a bit more versatility. Let me sync my Facebook messenger and others cause in this day and age there's a fair amount of people who don't use straight up SMS
This is an amazing Persona 5 stylized messaging app. I like the option to change colors/arcana. The only reason why it isn't a 5 star is because of the lack of multimedia sending. I'd like to be able to send pictures! When that happens I'll be fully switching to this as my primary messaging app.
Fantastic! Near perfect replica and what's different is an improvement! Only thing is my friends are getting annoyed that I can't revive texts with pictures attached. I don't know what tied take to get that working but I think its important to at least set up some way to know that someone tried to text you.
- Revised the initial startup code to make the app launch a bit quicker
- Sent and received messages should always appear straight away on the message view, rather than sometimes having to go out and in again to get it to refresh
- Fixed issue where sending a message to an invalid number caused a crash
- Fixed issue where marking a message as read/viewing a new message caused a crash
- Fixed issue where user could repeatedly hit Back to make one of the animations repeat endlessly