This Nurse anesthetist is designed to help you study for your license. It comes with over 1500 flashcards and over 1000 quiz questions. it is designed as a study and revision guide.
The following topics are covered:
Coronary Artery Syndromes
Peripheral Vascular Insufficiency
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Acute Pulmonary Embolism
Spinal Cord Injuries
Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Chronic Renal Failure
Von Willebrand's Disease
Gall Bladder Disease
Alveolar Gas Concentration
Use of Lasers
Leadership and Accountability
Over 1500 flashcards
Over 1000 test questions
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from hemophilia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of hemophilia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for hemophilia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from hemophilia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains hemophilia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
bilgilere, bilimsel program, konuşmacı bilgilerine ve detaylarına
ulaşabilir, sunum ve bildiri bölümlerinden bildirilerin kısa detaylarını
inceleyebilir izin verilen sunumları pdf olarak görebilirsiniz. Anlık
bildirimler, duyurular ve favori bölümü ile oturumlardan, öğle ikramları
gibi sosyal etkinliklerden haberdar olabilir, anket sistemimiz ile soruları
cevaplayabilir, medya bölümümüzden kongre fotograflarını, videolarını takip
With FactorTrack™ you can:
• Customize infusion schedules based on prescribed regimens
• Record and track infusions, doses, lot numbers as well as add notes related to bleed location or changes in dose
• Record and track bleeds based on type (bruise, laceration, intramuscular, etc) and location using an interactive body diagram
• Choose to be reminded when it's time for the next infusion, if on a prophylaxis regimen
• View and edit past, present and future infusion records and bleed information in a calendar format
• View and filter infusion history and bleed information and email the information to yourself or your healthcare team, if you choose
FactorTrack is provided for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace professional medical advice. Speak to your nurse of physician if you have any health concerns.