South Korea's GPS navigation Get started right away
* Experience the completely new Naver Map.
- Menu tab for Map home
Quickly access and use Nearby, Bookmark, Transit, Navigation and the MY tab from the home screen.
- Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
- Nearby (SmartAround)
Check restaurants and places to visit in your surroundings provided by NAVER's user data.
Fast and accurate navigation with real-time traffic info and optimized usability for any driving condition.
- Vector map
360 degrees rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
You can easily reach your destination by using transit directions for various modes of transportation, real-time departure and arrival times, and notifications for when to get on/off.
- Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Easily save your best restaurants and must-visit tourist spots on Naver Map and share them with others.
- Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Requires Android OS 6.0 or later
*Find out more tips on how to use Naver Map
- Naver Map customer service: http://naver.me/GYywEiT4
- Naver Map blog: https://blog.naver.com/naver_map
*User confirmation for Naver Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended:
(Some features to make calls and send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea)
- Microphone: Used to provide voice search or voice comman.(KR only)
- Location: Used to find users' location when users find direction or use navigation.
- Phone: Used to make calls while navigating.(KR only)
- Call history: Used to access receipts of phone calls/messages while navigating.(KR only)
- SMS: Used to send messages while navigating.(KR only)
- File and Media (Photos and Videos): Used to provide service including navigation smoothly and store required content on a device and view it.
- Contacts: Used to make calls and send messages while navigating.(KR only)
- Camera: Used in Feedback and NAVER’s MY - Receipt Confirmation to take photos of receipts.
- Notifications: Used to receive important notices, events, and promotional notifications (supported on devices running Android 13.0 or later).
*Address: Green Factory, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea