South Korea's best GPS navigation Get started right away
* Experience the completely new NAVER Map.
- Map home launcher
Use the launcher to get public transit, navigation, and nearby info right on the home screen.
- Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
Search and explore nearby restaurants, cafes, recommendations and more.
The navigation features provides optimized user experience as well as shows a path with real-time traffic conditions considered, so users can quickly and accurately find their destination.
(The Clova’s voice command function is provided only in Korea)
- Vector map
360˚ rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
- Public transit time calculator
Set your departure date and time to view the best route and arrival time.
- Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Pin and save travel plans, restaurants, and other points of interest in folders and view them on the map.
- Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Find out more tips on how to use NAVER Maps
- NAVER Maps customer service (http://naver.me/GYywEiT4)
- Customer service:1588-3820
*User confirmation for NAVER Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended:
(Some features to make calls and send messages while navigating is supported only in Korea)
- Microphone: Used to provide voice search or voice comman.(KR only)
- Location: Used to find users' location when users find direction or use navigation.
- Phone: A device ID is used to check and change the login status for security. Used to make calls while navigating.(KR only)
- Call history: Used to access receipts of phone calls/messages while navigating.(KR only)
- SMS: Used to send messages while navigating.(KR only)
- Storage: Used to access device's storage to save and read content in order to provide better service.
- Contacts: Used in NAVER’s easy login service or to make calls and send messages while navigating.(KR only)
* Requires Android 5.0 or later.